Business Solutions

Fairway Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
09/22/2022
Great
Fast and efficient let me know additional work needed

David & Leslie R.
09/14/2022
Routine maintenance
Efficient and did what needed to be done.

Dennis R.
09/08/2022
Quick quality work
Excellent body work with exact paint match. I was kept up to date on the repair progress. Good overall experience.

LW
Linda W.
08/25/2022
Timely, efficient, informative, and excellent quality
We had a problem with my Daughters Vehicle and I wanted to make sure if she was safe, they did a great job. Thank you everyone at Fairway Automotive

SL
Shawn L.
08/23/2022
Fuel pump
I have used the body shop and now the repair shop. Both are the absolute best in the business. They are trustworthy, honest, professional and friendly. I...