Business Solutions

Fallbrook Garage & Qwik Lube

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Stephine M.
10/03/2022
Stephine said that they are honest, do quality work and she's always walked in and ended up paying less than she's been quoted. She's grateful for their...

Debra B.
09/25/2022
Excellent service!
My starter went out on a Saturday afternoon and I had AAA tow it to their shop. Monday morning they fixed my car within two hours and I was back on the road....

JERRY H.
09/20/2022
Reliable
Reliable service consistently done on time .

KEN S.
09/20/2022
Repairs to our Suzuki Sidekick
Steve and Chris did a great job getting our Car fixed. It is my wife's daily driver. They diagnosed the problem in a timely manner. Very economical as well.

JU
JAYNE U.
09/19/2022
General service
I called in the morning for a general service / oil change. They had me come right in, I had an oil change and general maintenance, I was back home 2 hrs...