DV
DAVID V.
Vista, CA
07/21/2021
Very professional!
I have been taking my vehicles to steve and Chris for many years.

One morning the starter on one of my work trucks was having issues I took the truck in and said if they could have it done in a couple hours. Chris made it happen!
for a contractor time is money and thanks to Chris he saved the day.

Thanks
Chris

Hyundai Veloster
07/21/2021
Best mechanics around!!
Fast, on time, quick in and out service. Friendly and happy team of guys.

FR
FREDERICK R.
Toyota Tundra
07/17/2021
Excellent workmanship, kind and friendly service, and attention to detail.
I was well taken care of at the Fallbrook garage in a timely fashion with the know how that accomplished the goal of getting me back on the road in perfect running order. I would have say their Fallbrook's best auto repair shop, bar none.

NC
nilda c.
Honda Fit
07/14/2021
Friendly. Reasonable prices, convenient location.

debbie h.
07/12/2021
This Place Is Great!
Called for an appointment for an oil change and got one that afternoon. Went in with two grandsons and waited about half an hour and it was finished. Good and speedy service, reasonable prices, friendly folks. Thank you

NH
norm h.
El Cajon, CA
07/07/2021
Knowledgeable, pleasant people !
This was my favorite visit and I will return when repairs or service is needed

EC
I definitely recommend

Toyota Prius v
06/29/2021
Auto repair.
Very honest and dependable mechanic shop .

06/09/2021
Great Personal Service
Steve and Chris give us, the customers, outstanding customer service.
They are both no-nonsense technicians who care about our vehicles and want the best for them.
They will give all the pluses and minuses for a given repair.
They have been servicing my cars for over 20 years.
I fully trust their work.
John

Chevrolet Suburban
05/26/2021
Knowledgeable and personable.
Since the first time I went there I have felt confident in the diagnosis of any issue bringing any of my vehicles into their shop. They’re both very personable. Very knowledgeable. I have recommended this business to anyone I can think of!

Sandy B.
Bonsall, CA
GMC Savana Cutaway
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Sandy said the service was terrific.

Tom B.
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Tom said the staff at the business are courteous and professional. He said the work was completed in a timely fashion and all the things expected were done.

TL
TOM L.
Lexus ES 350
05/19/2021
Auto repair and maintenance services
Excellent professional services and high business integrity.

LG
les g.
San Diego, CA
Toyota Tundra
05/15/2021
Friendly
They're very friendly there, and they get the job done. I've been going there for many years and never had a problem

PR
priscilla r.
GMC Terrain
05/11/2021
Came in last minute and they took care of me
I had to jump start my battery 3 times in 24 hours, called these guys from autozone and they took me right away. I was there less than an hour. Will come back for any other car needs and all my oils changes for sure. Thanks guys!