mike s.
02/15/2019
Reliable, honest, stand behind their work
Steve and Chris take care of business going beyond fixing small things as needed .

MN
MARK N.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/14/2019
Great Job!
Took My little Red Miata in last week.I was driving De Luz Road and suddenly my shifter went SLOPPY. One of the best things about The Miata Roadster is the precise shifting of the 5 Speed Transmission. This would not stand! However I was not looking forward to the cost of the repair. Too my great surprise the job was VERY REASONABLY far less than I expected and they installed a New Shift Knob and and shifter boot saving me the job The Car looks and Runs Great! Well Done! Fallbrook Garage & Quick Lube ROCKS!

FF
frank f.
02/13/2019
Quality work and honest mechanics!
I have left reviews before and this update remains true to the previous ones. They are super reliable and fair on the prices for work done to our vehicles. My husband understands vehicles but doesn't want to work on them anymore. He really trusts Fallbrook Garage and Quick lube.. Would recommend them anytime. Thanks for the great service!

OA
olivia a.
02/07/2019
The service couldn't be better!
Don't hesitate to go here. The service is excellent and they are super friendly and caring!

WM
william m.
Toyota Prius v
02/06/2019
Honesty, reasonable & fair pricing, and dependable knowledge.
I moved to Fallbrook 2 1/2 years ago and was looking for a solid automobile maintenance and repair shop. They rated very favorably on Yelp and the exceeded even those expectations. Both Steve and Chris are highly professional, knowledgeable, courteous and timely. I would and do recommend them to anyone looking for terrific automobile mechanics and technicians. Sincerely, Willam (Willy) Moore

mike s.
02/05/2019
As always, great service, attention to detail, totally honest! What more could you ask for.

LG
Leslie G.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Leslie said he has gone there for a long time and he appreciates them because they do a great job. .

Cuz C.
GMC S15 Pickup
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Cuz said the business was very fair and did the work they say they would. They did a great job.

CHRIS C.
Murrieta, CA
Dodge Dakota
01/25/2019
Efficient work man ship.
Their work can be relied upon to be efficient, within the time required, tested and explained as to what took place. I've never had to bring my vehicle back. I've been with them for over 20 years and they have always taken care of all my vehicles. I highly recommend them.

FL
francine l.
Oceanside, CA
01/21/2019
Honest, kind, timely and helpful!
With an “aging” SUV, Steve has been very helpful when it comes to repairs that are necessary. Then is honest when NOT to put additional funds into the vehicle. Has always been very helpful with options and what the pros and cons are to each. Great resource I drive from Oceanside to have my cars worked on. Highly recommend!

JAY L.
01/17/2019
their honesty
Their honesty on whats needed to fix my car and truck they just fixed my truck with a new fuel pump and every thing was done on time thanks steve for honering your cupon and the extra 10.00 you gave us so i could buy my wife lunch barb thanks you for the lunch we had sincerly jay lawrence

BK
BARRY K.
01/16/2019
Fuel Pump
Fallbrook Garage & Qwik Lube are extremely fair and they extremely reliable. Thank you Steve and Chris for your hard work!

AG
Alan G.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Alan said he would definitely recommend this business.

Steve M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard. He said he likes the service and uses this business all the time.

DV
DAVID V.
Vista, CA
01/15/2019
Honest, knowledgeable
I’ve been going to Steve for about 10 years very reliable very friendly knowledgeable along with his son Chris they run a very well professional business.

Bonsall, CA
Ford Flex
01/05/2019
Accomodating
Steve and team are courteous and accomodating.

CAROLYN B.
01/05/2019
Always a Pleasant Experience!
You service all three of our family vehicles; and we really appreciate the great job you do; thank you.

CHRIS C.
Murrieta, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
01/04/2019
Excellent care for my vehicles
For many years Steve and Chris have taken care of my vehicles. That's why I always have them do the repair or maintenance as required or necessary. They are trustworthy and dedicated to their work.

FF
frank f.
Lexus LS 400
12/21/2018
Great Service at Fallbrook Garage
Our whole family is using Fallbrook Garage now! I developed an oil leak on my Lexus, and they said to come right in . Nice and accommodating ... Good news for us it was only the oil filter, so we went with replacing that and doing a needed oil change. They have also done an excellent job with our daughter's Honda and husbands Toyota, all of which have had miscellaneous things needed to be repaired. The brake job they did for her Honda was very reasonably priced too. Based on the other excellent reviews, we are very happy to have found this honest and reliable garage. Thanks so much Fallbrook Garage, you guys are great!

SUE B.
Toyota Avalon
12/20/2018
They get to the problem and help me to solve what I should do.
I have been going to Fallbrook Garage for 17 years and have the same car. I have been given good advice. I have been waiting for Steve to tell me not to put any more money into my car. The time is near. Thank you .