06/09/2021
Great Personal Service
Steve and Chris give us, the customers, outstanding customer service.
They are both no-nonsense technicians who care about our vehicles and want the best for them.
They will give all the pluses and minuses for a given repair.
They have been servicing my cars for over 20 years.
I fully trust their work.
John

Chevrolet Suburban
05/26/2021
Knowledgeable and personable.
Since the first time I went there I have felt confident in the diagnosis of any issue bringing any of my vehicles into their shop. They’re both very personable. Very knowledgeable. I have recommended this business to anyone I can think of!

Sandy B.
GMC Savana Cutaway
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Sandy said the service was terrific.

Tom B.
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Tom said the staff at the business are courteous and professional. He said the work was completed in a timely fashion and all the things expected were done.

TL
TOM L.
Lexus ES 350
05/19/2021
Auto repair and maintenance services
Excellent professional services and high business integrity.

LG
les g.
San Diego, CA
Toyota Tundra
05/15/2021
Friendly
They're very friendly there, and they get the job done. I've been going there for many years and never had a problem

PR
priscilla r.
GMC Terrain
05/11/2021
Came in last minute and they took care of me
I had to jump start my battery 3 times in 24 hours, called these guys from autozone and they took me right away. I was there less than an hour. Will come back for any other car needs and all my oils changes for sure. Thanks guys!

leslie m.
Cadillac XT5
Reliable, professional, honest, friendly
I am able to get my car in within a few days of calling.
They are friendly, quick, service is always great.

JENNIFER S.
Jeep Cherokee
Fantastic garage
Everyone at Fallbrook Garage is super knowledgeable, honest and friendly. They provide excellent service at a great price. I would highly recommend them.

Don L.
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Don said they were thorough and did a good job.

Robert M.
Toyota Tundra
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Robert said they gave really good customer service. They were friendly, quick and great staff. They did great work on the vehicle.

RICHARD M.
Buick LaCrosse
04/30/2021
Easy to talk to the owner and Efficient reasonably priced job done.
Thanks for jumping right on it and getting it done I know you were busy and I appreciated the fact that you were able to get it in and out of there in a very short order

GR
GAY R.
Hyundai Genesis
04/29/2021
Welcomed by name and service done as requested
We trust Fallbrook Garage and have been customers for 20 + years. Prices are fair. Shop is clean and technicians knowledgeable

KEN S.
Ford Expedition
04/21/2021
Great service. Very professional and personalable.
Steve and Chris really know what they are doing. Very knowlegable. Great service and reasonably priced repairs.

CF
connie f.
GMC Yukon
04/15/2021
Efficient, timely, honest
Fallbrook Garage is a top rate garage. Steve and Chris run an efficient, timely and honest place. Their knowledge and expertise provide a trusted place to take your vehicle!