Business Solutions

Family Auto Care Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
DARRELL P.
09/20/2022
Check engine light
Family Auto Care should be the only place to take your vehicle for repairs or simple oils changes, tune ups and especially tires. To notch knowledge with...

09/17/2022
Tire swap
Had my tires replaced through them & definitely recommend. No issues & quick turn around time; very friendly staff as well!

STEPHEN M.
09/16/2022
Have been using Family Auto for years. They are knowledgeable, prompt and courteous. I recommend their service to all my Highlands friends!

DN
Derek N.
09/16/2022
Derek said he's used the business several times in the past, and he's always had a good experience. He said the prices are good and they get the service done...

PE
PAMELA E.
09/15/2022
Family Auto Service
They are the greatest Service Dept. I have been coming here for 15yrs. Never once have I had an issue. Always dependable, caring and prompt. I will never...