Cashiers, NC
01/22/2021
Excellent service. Knowledgeable and very helpful owner& mechanic. They went above and beyond. Will return, and will send everyone their way. Very pleased to have found someone local to work on my BMW.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Ford Expedition
01/22/2021
Good people
Good people and service. Actually local family run business.

Dodge Dart
01/21/2021
GREAT SERVICE
They always take care of my vehicles.

MV
MARK V.
Mercedes-Benz E450
01/20/2021
Mercedes Vagasky
Thank you for your assistance with my auto. The service was very good.

LP
LISANNE P.
Kia Soul
01/20/2021
Best Auto Repair
I have been coming to Family Auto for years and always know I can trust everyone with my vehicle. Best prices, honesty, friendliest people. I have never been disappointed. As long as they are in business and I have a vehicle, I will always be a customer.

EL
ERIC L.
01/14/2021
Mazda3 oil change and front tire mount and balanced
The new trainee they had work on my car did a very excellent job he'll do fine at Family Auto Care.

Jamie M.
Dodge Avenger
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Jamie said they are just awesome.

PM
Paco M.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Paco said they had wonderful customer service and they did an excellent job.

Juanita C D.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Juanita said she likes them. She would recommend the business.

HS
HERMAN S.
Highlands, NC
Kia Sorento
01/08/2021
Recent service visit
My recent visit to get my oil change was excellent. I got in quickly and everyone was very nice.

Lee B.
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Lee said they did everything she wanted, quickly, reliably and even more.

PR
PAUL R.
Hampton, GA
01/05/2021
Great family business
Family Auto Care is a great family atmosphere and family run business. I have used Family Auto Care for many years and the family owners have always been so friendly, accommodating and good to me. The service is quick and they get it done, not to mention at a reasonable price!

01/01/2021
Only place I take my car.
The service is great and they only do what is needed. You never feel like your being taken advantage of. 100% recommend Family Auto Care.

Greenwood, MS
Nissan Pathfinder
12/31/2020
Prompt service.
I was on vacation and brake pads and rotors needed repair. They fixed them on New Year’s Eve!! It was a blessing.

WK
WAYNE K.
12/31/2020
Very nice and friendly people
I had a great experience at Family auto care today they got me in and out very fast.I would recommend they to anybody.