LR
LENA R.
04/09/2021
Nice people and do good work
They were nice people and done good work for a reasonable price! I recommend them

AC
ALLEN C.
Audi Q7
Family friendly
I have been dealing with Family Auto for almost a year with renting & returning U-hauls. They have always accommodated me and worked with me even when there were delays returning a rental trailer.
I recently inquired one day for them to change my oil, engine air filter and cabin air filter. I had my own since our Audi Q-7 was my wife’s baby. I made an appointment and then showed up on time a few days later and they charged me a nominal amount. While waiting just a few minutes I inquired about some Goodyear tires and they were quick to provide answers.
Another gentleman was waiting for his car to undergo routine maintenance and he said he has only taken his Mercedes to Family Auto, even driving from Highlands to Franklin for 7 years. To me that spoke volumes!
Family Auto is professional, reliable, honest and consumer cost conscious. They get 5 Stars in my book!

JAMIE T.
Chevrolet S-10
04/07/2021
Becky, Johnny, and their staff always provide great customer service.
My tire was very low when I was leaving work after 5pm, and I drove to Family Auto Care. They were closed, but they still plugged my tire for me, and ordered new tires for me after hours. There are not a lot of business's out there that would do that!

AH
ARWIN H.
Chevrolet Spark
Friendly
Very professional and punctual!!

Keith M.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Keith said this business was good. They did the job and did not waste any time. They were thorough and he was impressed.

HP
HOLLY ANN P.
04/06/2021
Professional hospitality, and genuine kindness
I've been a loyal customer for 15 years. I've always been treated with kindness. Family Auto is professional, knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about your safety.

Jeffrey L.
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the business had good service for an affordable price.

EM
ERIN M.
Jeep Renegade
04/02/2021
Always top notch service
I’ve used Family Auto Care for all my vehicle maintenance and repair for years. I’ve always received exceptional service and quality parts. Very reasonable pricing, transparent estimates and quick turn-around times.

DEBI B.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/02/2021
Commitment of exceptional customer service
My experience with these wonderful people was excellent from beginning to end! I’ve never had such excellent customer service before! If you are in Ned of a good mechanic go to them!! Most reasonable in town!

AT
They did good work

MICHEAL H.
03/31/2021
Highly recommend
Customer service is very friendly and pricing is good. Great service on buying 2 new tires with a rotate. Highly recommend and 100% satisfied

CP
CHRISTINE P.
03/28/2021
I love these folks!
I moved to Franklin March 2020, I started using Family Auto and I have been very happy with them. I find them to be honest, knowledgeable, and fairly priced.

RICHARD S.
Dodge Dakota
03/28/2021
Family Auto Care has always taken great care of my truck
Family Auto Care has always taken great care of my truck. They are always on time for appointments and suggest items that require attention without being pushy.

EH
EVELYN H.
03/25/2021
Best auto service
Very much appreciate their good service and honesty!

GE
GINNY E.
03/20/2021
Good experience
Very efficient and yet very friendly!