Jeremy S.
Nissan Armada
05/28/2020
The outstanding customer service and knowledge of the staff.
The thing I appreciate the most is the honesty! It's great to go to someone you trust when needing help with my vehicle and having to pinch pennies. They always keep me informed after what problems are found with a friendly quote and time that it'll take to resolve the problem. They're friendly staff makes you feel like family! Would not take my vehicle anywhere else!
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for your great post. We appreciate your business.

SF
Steven F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Steven said this business had excellent service, a fast turnover and David was an awesome mechanic.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 05/29/2020

I'm glad we could be of service. Thank you and we look forward to doing buisness with you in the future.

SG
Sandra G.
Ram 1500
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Sandra said she has always dealt with this business and would recommend them for service.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for your dedication. Look forward to seeing you again.

NT
Nicholas T.
Pollok, TX
Saturn Aura
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Nicholas said they did a good job, they got his vehicle back to him as fast as they could, and his vehicle is running fine.

Jack G.
04/16/2020
REPAIRS
Always treated like family at Family Auto. Easy to make an appointment and get in quickly. The work is without question and have never been disappointed. Highest recommendation.

Juan G.
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Juan said they were real helpful and got the work done real quick.

John S.
Mineola, TX
Chevrolet Suburban
04/09/2020 Category: Service
John said he had the best experience he has ever had regarding customer care with this business. They went above and beyond to make sure that his vehicle was safe for his family, there were a lot of different shortcuts they could have taken, but they didn't. He really feels like they were looking out for him, which can be pretty rare.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2020

Thank you very much for trusting us to take care of your vehicle. We will be glad to help you again if you need us.

CG
Carl G.
Pearland, TX
Mazda Protege
04/05/2020
Me. Darien Allred
I dealt with this place over the phone. I live in Pearland and my granddaughter attends college and works and lives in Lufkin. When she called with her situation, I found Family Auto Repair on Google, I called Mr Allred, explained to him the situation to him, he said that he would take care of and would keep in touch on the status. Amazing shop, I am so thankful to have found him. The truly live up to the Family Auto Repair, they treat you like family. A+
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2020

I'm glad we could help you and your granddaughter. We will be glad to be of service again should you ever need us. Thank you for having faith in us and your nice words.

BK
Barbara K.
04/04/2020
The people are great and the service is great
I would recommend this place to anybody

Blake S.
03/20/2020
They were very nice and did very well with my vehicle.
I appreciate their kindness and willingness to work with me. They did very well with my truck and if I have any other issues they definitely will be my first choice!

Ford Transit Wagon
03/17/2020
Quality service
Thank you for your quick action when my car broke down at grocery store! You got me towed to your shop and taken care of immediately.

J M.
State Inspection - No Appointment
Dropped in with no appointment to see if they could do a TX-DOT inspect; in & out in 20 mins! Thank you, FAR!
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2020

Thank you for your kind words. Look forward to seeing you next year.

TD
Trevor D.
Ford Expedition
GREAT SERVICE AT COMPETITIVE PRICES
My Expedition was in need of a tune-up and repair. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The work was done and my vehicle runs like new again. THANKS!!!
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2020

Thank you for your kind review.

Jim M.
INFINITI QX60
03/16/2020
Efficient and reasonable prices.

03/06/2020
Reasonable prices
Was referred to by a friend.
Good, honest, helpful kind.
Clean place