HC
Holly C.
Nissan Sentra
02/18/2020
This is my second experience with Family Auto Repair. David was great! He was friendly, helpful and got the job done for a reasonable price! They are my go to from here on out!

TG
Thetis G.
01/29/2020
30,000 mile service on Honda
Family Auto sent a reminder text for my Honda's service at 30,000 miles. They examined everything the service manual listed, as well as reviewing recent work done to avoid duplication of unnecessary work. The car runs even better than before, and I appreciate the care they take in preventative maintenance. Family Auto went over every suggested item on a checklist with me verbally before any work was committed to, and their cost was even $50 less than their estimate. I'm secure and happy.

TG
Thetis G.
01/29/2020
Dependable accurate high quality work!
Family Auto has been our Auto service for nearly five years and we firmly endorse their people and work. Timely repairs and service for an honest price is a rare commodity these days, and they deliver.

Jane C.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Jane said she has been going there for 2-3 years. They help her out, are good to her, they are all friendly and helpful. She is 77 years old and needs all the help she can get.

Robert C.
Wells, TX
Kia Amanti
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Robert said this facility is the best and the staff is real good.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for giving us a review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jack G.
GMC Terrain
01/13/2020
Inspection
Hard to say much about getting an inspection, but it was simple and was done quickly. Always a pleasure to have work done at Family Auto.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for your response. It is always a pleasure to see you.

Mario D.
Kia Optima
01/07/2020
Easy vehicle state inspection
I usually take my vehicles to Family Auto for annual state inspections. The staff is always friendly and they get my inspection handled correctly and fast. It is nice to have such a good car care facility just down the road from where I live. Thanks I appreciate you folks!

BK
Barbara K.
01/06/2020
Great people and service
Really like the people there. Close to home

TC
Terry M. C.
Nissan Sentra
01/06/2020
Friendly quick service
Stopped by to get a state inspection. Lady was very friendly and competent. Will continue to go here.

Jennifer A.
01/03/2020
Great Service!
Always doing their best for me every visit. Reliable and friendly.

AW
Allen W.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Allen said David was helpful, provided a good timeline, and explained everything.

Kia Rio
12/27/2019
Great auto shop!
Great customer service and friendly staff. They were able to fix my car same day, the day after Christmas no less. They even offered to drive me home after dropping off my car. The customer service and professionalism were superb! I will be taking all my vehicles there from now on. Thanks Family Auto!
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you very much for such a great review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Larry M.
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the business did their job well.

RP
Ruth E. P.
Dodge Caliber
12/16/2019
Tune up on Bumble Bee
Thanks for the great work on my Dodge. Runs like a dream. Outstanding customer service and quality workmanship . Really cared about doing an exceptional job. Would recommend to anyone needing any type of service. I will be returning for all of my future needs.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/15/2019
Appropriately Named
Thank you, Family Auto, for treating us like family! Knowing that our vehicles drive safely on the road is priceless to us. You guys are the best!!