AW
Douglass, TX
Dodge Avenger
06/24/2021
Excellent place to go
They have great customer service they are reasonably priced and really nice I highly recommend them
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 06/24/2021

We appreciate the kind words and the 5 star review. All of us here at Family Auto are glad your experience was pleasant. There's No Place Like Family Auto! Have a great day.

06/19/2021
Staff is courteous and professional. Did a thorough job. Will definitely use their services again.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 06/21/2021

We appreciate your kind words. Thanks for choosing Family Auto for your yearly vehicle inspection. Family Auto is here for all your vehicle repair/service needs. Have a great day.

06/10/2021
Friendly , helpful, fast service
Very helpful and fast friendly service!!
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 06/10/2021

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business. Thanks for choosing Family Auto for your vehicle repair/service needs. There's No Place Like Family Auto! Have a great day.

Larry M.
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Larry said he has always gotten good service from them.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 05/27/2021

We appreciate the kind words. Thanks for choosing Family Auto for your yearly vehicle inspections. There's No Place Like Family Auto! Have a great day.

Jennifer M.
Buick Enclave
05/25/2021
Wonderful
I was in need of a vehicle inspection and found this place on Google. The staff are friendly and professional. Their bays were full but they didn’t hesitate to fit me in. The entire process took less than 15 minutes. I highly recommend Family Auto Repair.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 05/26/2021

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business. There's No Place Like Family Auto! Have a great day.

Marylin P.
Cadillac DTS
05/05/2021
M. Parks
From the time i walked in the door, everyone was friendly. I was also impressed by the way they handled the service that was done on ny car. Step by step. I was very satisfied. I would recommend them.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 05/05/2021

Thanks for the kind words. We are glad to hear that your experience with us was pleasant. Reviews like this are the reason why we come to work Monday-Friday. Thanks for choosing Family Auto for your vehicle repair needs. There's No Place Like Family Auto! Have a great day.

SG
Sandra G.
Ram 1500
05/04/2021
Auto inspection
Excellent Customer Service. Travis gave prompt service with a smile and, good conversation. They make you feel like family!!!
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 05/04/2021

Thanks for choosing Family Auto for your vehicle inspection. Glad you had an excellent visit with Travis. There's No Place Like Family Auto. Have a great day Mrs. Gray.

Barbara H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Barbara said that she thinks they did a good job.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2021

Glad we were able to take care of your vehicle repair needs. There's No Place Like Family Auto! Have a great day.

James S.
04/16/2021 Category: Service
James said the service was prompt, friendly and they did not waste his time.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2021

Thanks for the kind words. It was our privilege to take care of your yearly vehicle inspection. There's No Place Like Famiy Auto! Have a great day.

Sean S.
Porter, TX
04/12/2021
Commitment to Excellence and Customer Service
I’ve been using Family Auto Repair for years. I can always count on Darien and his staff to take care of me and my vehicles. He is a man of his word and stands behind all his work. Old fashioned business model with modern technology and experience to solve any problem..
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2021

All of us here at Family Auto truly appreciate your kind words. It was our privilege to take care of your vehicle repair needs. It's comments like this that keep us going day by day. There's No Place Like Family Auto! Have an excellent day.

HW
Howard W.
03/30/2021
Fast & great service.
The service was completed promptly & in a professional way.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2021

All of us here at Family Auto truly appreciate your business. Thanks for the 5 star review. There's No Place Like Family Auto! Have a great day.

FK
Frederick K.
Ford Edge
03/29/2021
Inspection was fast and service was great! They are so nice and professional.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2021

Thanks for your business. There's No Place Like Family Auto! Have a great day.

GD
George D.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/25/2021 Category: Service
George said they did what they said they would and staff has good communication.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for your kind words. So glad we were able to take care of your vehicle service needs. There's No Place Like Family! Have a great day.

Jay K.
03/19/2021
The best vehicle repair shop ever!
There did an excellent job from start to finish. I could not have had a better experience than I did from Family Auto Center.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 03/19/2021

Your kind words are greatly appreicated Mr. Kubischke. Thanks for choosing Family Auto for you vehicle repair needs. There's No Place Like Family Auto! Have a great day.

PW
Patrick W.
03/19/2021
Outstanding and Friendly Service
New to town and needing a state inspection done on the car, I searched Google and found a few shops in Lufkin. I decided to try Family Auto Repair. I was greeted at the door immediately. The staff made sure I felt welcomed and told me about the services that they provide. My inspection was done immediately and was professional. I will be bringing my car back to have the air conditioner looked in the very near future. Based on today's visit, I am glad I found this shop and group of individuals and would recommend this shop to friends and family.
Darien W. A., President from Family Auto Repair responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. All of us here at Family Auto are glad to have a new customer. Looking forward to seeing you in the near future for your A/C system repair. Family Auto can take care of your vehicle repair needs. There's No Place Like Family Auto! Have a great day.