Overall Rating 4.859646/5Overall Rating 4.859646/5Overall Rating 4.859646/5Overall Rating 4.859646/5rating 4.859646
Overall Rating 2.12281/5Overall Rating 2.12281/5rating 2.12281rating 2.12281rating 2.12281

Friendly people
Love my car

Palos Heights, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Timely thorough service
They tell you how much time - & they are usually right on the mark.

James A.
Orland Hills, IL
Routine Oil change
Fast and courteous as always.

Orland Park, IL
blank
blank

Sarina M.
Midlothian, IL
Great experience
Loved my experience at this place. Everything was clean, organized and the service was amassing. Very impressed.

AK
Andrew K.
Midlothian, IL

Mary M.
Alsip, IL
Great Customer Sevice
TJ reached out to me after my not so great experience. He showed genuine care and respected my reason for the original review. I have been going to Family Hyundai over 3 years for service. I believe that sharing a not so great experience is about providing opportunity for additional training not to be reprimanded. No one is perfect and everyone should be given an opportunity to make a change for the better. Thanks Family Hyundai for all that you do.

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Did not give me the full cost of service
My past experiences have been great. This time when I was given a quote on the service they neglected to tell me about the tax and fees. This added $17 to my bill. Usually I’m told of there is a recall or an update before the service. This time it was not shared and it added close to 30 minutes to my wait time, I was late to work.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Mary, Thank You for your time on the phone and for your valued feedback. Per our conversation your credit is in our system and if I can be of any future assistance please don't hesitate to call. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Weekend!

GP
Ghanshyam P.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and very friendly people
Jim the person who wrote my service to order was very friendly and receptive.he checked if there is any recall .keep it up.good place to buy a car and get it serviced.

John P.
Bourbonnais, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Prompt and Efficient Service
Jim Rich, Service advisor was quick to assist and gave clear advice about service. He gave an anticipated time for completion, which was kept and also maintained contact advising that all was going well.

PR
Pamela R.
Chicago, IL
Unparalleled Service
The employees make each visit a joy. Their professionalism, knowledge and willingness to work with you make each trip to the service department a little less scary.

MJ
Margaret J.
Flossmoor, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
The service department really puts effort in giving the best service, in the most courteous manner.
I travel and work with my dog, and most times I am leaving work to have my SUV serviced after work...with my dog! Everyone welcomes us in, and makes certain that we are well taken care of, from start to finish. I appreciate the prompt service done with professionalism and good will!

Juanita W.
Chicago, IL
Fast reliable service
I pulled up and was treated with nothing but respect. Staff was friendly and had me in and out fairly quickly.

PW
Patricia W.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Outstanding
Very Professional and very attented to my needs for my car problems

Jeremy S.
Homewood, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Family Hyundai Can Make it Great to Wait
I brought my Hyundai in for an oil change.
Rather than pass the time in the waiting room, I asked if I could be driven to IHOP.
Colin Simmons was more than willing to help!
Jordan gave me a ride to the restaurant & I got to eat pancakes while my car was serviced.
Colin called me when my car was ready.
A friendly gentleman named Paul picked me up / brought me back to the dealership. No charge.
Oil got changed. Car got washed. Done deal!

Joan M.
Frankfort, IL
11/14/2018 Category: Service
The car is was served correctly
The car was served correctly
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Joan, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

SY
Susan Y.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Family Hyundai is tops in service and people. Always a nice visit with great people‼️‼️👍
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Susan,  Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

Lockport, IL
11/13/2018 Category: Service
A smile goes a long way!
Pretty good
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank You for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

JJ
Jennifer J.
Channahon, IL
Awesome service
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Jennifer,  Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

PM
Patricia M.
Markham, IL
Very good service
Every one I come in contact with at this place is always polite and respectful,
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Patricia,  Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

Orland Park, IL
Solid, dependable service
We are a family of Hyundai owners since 2004, having bought six of them in the past 14 years. I trust Family Hyundai to service our vehicles properly.

I just don't understand why an oil change and tire rotation should take close to an hour-and-a-half to complete -especially because I had an appointment.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank You for completing the sure critic review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit and will do our best to shorten the wait time. Have a Great Day!