Overall Rating 4.8478235/5Overall Rating 4.8478235/5Overall Rating 4.8478235/5Overall Rating 4.8478235/5rating 4.8478235
Overall Rating 2.02222/5Overall Rating 2.02222/5rating 2.02222rating 2.02222rating 2.02222

Manhattan, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Family Hyundai oil change
The representatives have always been upfront with how long it will take to complete the oil change and where I am in line for service.

EM
Ellen M.
Homer Glen, IL
Collin
Collin has excellent customer service skills!

LP
Lori P.
Dolton, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Customer satisfaction
Always a pleasure getting my car serviced

VK
Vernon K.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Reliable & Efficient
Whenever I need service I can always get in quickly, usually the same day. They are always polite, and make me feel like a valued customer. They are efficient and friendly, and have a comfortable waiting area. And I love that they always wash my car after my service is completed.

Rick B.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding service
These guys do a great job, and always make you feel like they care.

Sandra M.
Chicago Ridge, IL
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/17/2018 Category: Service
They want you to be happy with the work that they perform on your vehicle.
I have never had a problem with Hyundai. I will continue to have my vehicle serviced here

TL
Thomas L.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service as Usual. Never disappointed.
I have taken my cars to Family for almost and have never been disappointed.

DT
Dana T.
Lockport, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast service
The service was great, but they did not wash my car. I’m assuming it’s because it was raining, but I was still expecting them to clean it (since they told me they would), and they did not. So besides walking away with a dirty car, the service and workers were very friendly.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Dana, Thank You completing the sure critic review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit. Have a Great Day!

AJ
Amadi J.
Olympia Fields, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great Service and Tiimely
The service representative was very friendly and helpful. Service was fairly quick and the seating area was comfortable.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Amadi, Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

SQ
Susan Q.
Great Customer Service!
Sevice representative was professional, friendly and polite. Oil change was completed in the time promised.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Susan,  Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

Chicago Ridge, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Routine maintenance
Always a pleasure to have my auto serviced at this dealership, very friendly service representatives, answer all my questions. Car wash& vacuum nice extra touch. Feel confident on the road after the service& inspections.

Susan M.
Friendly service
Efficient

Aurora, IL
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Family Hyundai provides the best service
Family Hyundai sets the bar high with service covering front to back, top to bottom and inside. I enjoy the experience of bringing my 2 Hyundai vehicles in each time with a friendly Family smile to go with the visit. Thank you!

Jennifer F.
Manhattan, IL
1st checkup
Quick and friendly service!! Easy to schedule online appointment. Service was great.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Jennifer,  Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your 2nd scheduled visit.

Stephen S.
Oak Forest, IL
Hi
When I show up for my appointment they start right on it.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Stephen,  Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

KC
Kathleen C.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
They treat me like family
I LOVE Family Hyundai. I have bought 2 vehicles there, my daughter has bought 2 vehicles there, my niece has bought a vehicle there, my son has bought a vehicle there. I just sent another niece there as well. They are the BEST!! Love Kristi and Graham!!!
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Kathleen,  Thank You for your positive feedback and numerous referrals. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

HS
Howard S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Recent service
In and out in a reasonable time.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Howard,  Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

Colleen B.
Oak Forest, IL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2018 Category: Service
In and out in 30 minutes.
Tom super friendly and made me aware of an upcoming repair need.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Colleen,  Thank You for your positive feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

Flossmoor, IL
2008 Hyundai Sonata
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous Family Hyundai Staff
The sevice staff members at Family Hyundai are very courteous and professional. I appreciate the senior discount day too.
TJ S., Service Director from Family Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank You for your fabulous feedback and greatly appreciated 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled visit.

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Quick and Easy Oil Change
Friendly Service, Quick, and Easy Process to get oil change.