Fairlawn Auto Sales & Tech

Matt A. on 08/30/2017
"Called office for Hyundai Sonata spare donut tire. The original stored in trunk burst from the hot trunk interior and hot summer weather."
My car concerns or repair needs are immediately addressed. Scheduling is always with my convenience in mind. This particular call placed on Monday, August 28th, 2017 was no exception. Whenever I approach F.A.S.T. Fairlawn Auto Sales & Tech for my auto needs, every time the job gets done. The office is air conditioned with complimentary spring water, television and waiting room. The car or other concern always gets 100% effort by the staff and owner/s. That is why I have been a customer for over 10 years. I recommend them highly and I will return for my car needs in the future!
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 05:37 PM
Meilssa M. at Fairlawn Auto Sales & Tech responded on 08/31/2017

Matt,
    Thank You so much for your review. We are so happy that you are pleased with our service. We love having you as our customer :)

Thank You for being such a great friend and customer to Fairlawn

mikala a. on 07/20/2017
"Best mechanics around."
Honest, reliable and very affordable mechanics! Fairlawn is for sure the last of a dying breed and I will always take my vehicles there!
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 11:11 PM
Meilssa M. at Fairlawn Auto Sales & Tech responded on 08/10/2017

Thank You for the kind words Mikala! We love having you as a customer :)

MANNY V. on 06/02/2017
"Great Service!!"
Excellent friendly and professional service Catarina and Jim are always so helpful I highly recommend F.A.S.T. They've always gone above and beyond for me. I look forward to continuing to get my vehicles serviced here for a long time .
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C300
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 01:57 PM
Meilssa M. at Fairlawn Auto Sales & Tech responded on 06/08/2017

Hi Manny!

Thank You for your kind review! We aim to see our customers leave here with a smile.   We look forward to seeing you again Manny!

JOY M. on 05/26/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"They has helped me since my son starting driving Stephan 2 year"
The whole staff is awesome and so helpful God bless you guys Melissa you and the staff go that extra mile if only the world was like you it would be a better place
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 03:56 PM
Meilssa M. at Fairlawn Auto Sales & Tech responded on 06/08/2017

Aww Joy, you are wonderful :) Thank you so much for your kind words. It is customers like you that make this job worth it. We look forward to seeing you again !

NAOMI E. on 05/09/2017
Meilssa M. at Fairlawn Auto Sales & Tech responded on 05/09/2017

Thank You So Much Naomi!

Erin C. on 02/04/2017
"Fixing my accord"
I give Jimmy and louis as well as the ladys who work there the utmost excellence in what they do. Jimmy came out to were my car was stuck and got it started which saved me a tow.. Brought it back and fixed the problem. They treated me not like a customer but like a family member they make you feel welcomed which i have never experience with any other service center
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/04/2017 06:40 AM
Meilssa M. at Fairlawn Auto Sales & Tech responded on 02/06/2017

Erin, it's customers like you that make it worthwhile! Thank You so much for being such a great customer to us! :)

Erin C. on 01/08/2017
"Very helpful in every way and explaining what is wrong with your vehicle and how much it would cost"
I will recommend to my friends friends and family to there business. They treat you like family which was never done at my other mechanics shop
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 12/20/2016
Review Created: 01/08/2017 10:45 AM
Meilssa M. at Fairlawn Auto Sales & Tech responded on 01/16/2017

Hey Erin!
  Thank You for the wonderful Review and Thank You for being a great customer to us :)

Laura D. on 12/29/2016
"So friendly and caring!"
Awesome service and great people. Can tell they truly care about their customers and their safety.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 12/27/2016
Review Created: 12/29/2016 07:18 AM
Meilssa M. at Fairlawn Auto Sales & Tech responded on 12/29/2016

Hey Laura! Our customers and their saftey is #1 to us. Thank You for the kind review and we are so glad to have you as our customer :)

NAOMI E. on 12/24/2016
"Caterina is amazing "
The service is great and always on point
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 12/22/2016
Review Created: 12/24/2016 02:14 AM
Meilssa M. at Fairlawn Auto Sales & Tech responded on 12/27/2016

Thank You So Much Naomi For Your Wonderful Review!

Paul T. on 12/20/2016
"Convenience and excellent service at a fair price. Can't ask for more. "
I have been going there for several years and I always, and I mean always, get honest and quality service at a fair price. I never feel like I was just taken advantage of and the car always runs excellent. Highly recommend.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 12/20/2016
Review Created: 12/20/2016 08:50 PM
Meilssa M. at Fairlawn Auto Sales & Tech responded on 12/27/2016

Thank You For Your Kind Words! We strive to make our customers happy!

Matt A. on 07/21/2016
"Great description of what the business is."
Signage, front office, staff (owner-operator-mechanic, front desk manager both are excellent, friendly, patient, honest). Quality invoice-receipts describing services and payment information.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/06/2016
Review Created: 07/21/2016 08:34 PM
Meilssa M. at Fairlawn Auto Sales & Tech responded on 07/29/2016

Thank You for your review! We appreciate you being a loyal customer here at Fairlawn Auto Sales & Tech.