Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Jane and Bill W.
02/15/2019
Always there. Professional staff
As always, we called for service and Mike made sure he got us in. Besides routine maintenance Mike also noticed the inspection expired this month. He’s always paying attention and looking out for his customers.

Shirt time later a phone call let us know the car was ready.

This was all after 3:00 PM on a Friday.

KZ
Kristina and Matt Z.
02/14/2019
Trustworthy and dependable
Mike and his team are great. I trust their recommendations and I will always bring my vehicles to Father and Sons!

Andy M.
Nissan Rogue
02/13/2019
Friendly, Fair, and Prompt!
Don’t go anywhere else! Mike and his team are outgoing and do the job right, charge reasonable prices, and are very fair about what work needs to be done.

BR
Bill R.
02/13/2019
As always great service , would and have recommend to friends

Julie B.
Nissan Rogue Select
Julie
Mike is always accommodating, pleasant, friendly and looks out for me. I really appreciate that.

KL
KEVIN L.
Westbury, NY
Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2019
Father & Son Auto
Been going here with all my cars for over 20 years. Always a job well done and never once had any complaints. I get gas here often as well. Mike and his crew are always kind and professional. I recommend them highly.

KC
Kevin C.
Jeep Compass
Professional business
Professional all around!

HP
HANK P.
02/08/2019
Prompt, courteous, & knowledgeable service at a fair price. I have used Father & Son for many years w/o any problems. Highly recommended.
I have used Father & Son for many years. Have always received top notch service at a fair price.

AN
Andy N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/08/2019
Great service, professional and friendly.
Great service, honest, very helpful stuff , professional and friendly.

RF
Ron F.
Kia Optima
02/07/2019
Father and Son Auto Care is the only place I will ever take my vehicles for repairs and service. They always do a great job.

CO
Cliff and Katie O.
Merrick, NY
02/07/2019
The Best
My family had been coming here for years. Mike and his crew are always professional and diligent. He always calls and fully explains any work that he is recommending. Mike is honest and reliable which is why my entire family have been bringing our cars to him for as long as I can remember.

LP
Lorraine P.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/06/2019
Overall experience
Honest, trustworthy and always pleasant

Alan M.
Kia Soul
02/05/2019
Warm, Caring and honest people!
Everything is explained and a realistic time frame is given.
If there are any changes......they notify you!

Sean W.
Acura TL
Great honest service
Highly highly recommended father and sons. They are very honest. They tell you what’s wrong and what options you have to fix them. I never get the feeling I am being pressured in any way. I have been going to them for many years and can’t recommend them enough, they are the best!

RP

FD
Frank D.
Plainview, NY
He's the bestj 8
Mike is. One of the most honest man you'll ever meet his price is very fair. There have been times when I thought there was something really wrong with my car turns out it was nothing. Mike could have taken advantage Instead he fixed it for nothing. People like Mike are hard to find. I have been. Going to him for years and will continue to recamend him he's a great mechanic u

Debbra C.
Lincoln MKX
02/04/2019
Great Service! Been Going For Years!
Always quick and great service. Doesn't nickel and dime you. Calls before fixing major items. Is honest if repair is not worth the age of the car. Been going for years! Highly recommend!

SD
Stan D.
Westbury, NY
78000 mile service
Mike did an excellent job in servicing my Hyundai Sonata !

SO
Shawn O.
Levittown, NY
01/30/2019
Honesty,Professional Work & a sense of humour
Mike & his people give you honest feedback with a secure feeling that the work is completed to your satisfaction. A strong welcome is extended with a sense of humour to make you feel comfortable. A nice ,full explanation is given on any repair & you leave knowing the job is done at a high level.

Dr. M.
Subaru Legacy
01/29/2019
Everybody is competent and very professional. No matter what problems I have with the car and bringing it Mile is always going out of his way to help and solve any issue. I truly appreciate that! Dr Vera Maitinsky
Everybody is competent and professional. Mike always goes out of his way to be helpful. I was out of State when my car here in NY wouldn't hold the charge. He was kind enough to pick it up, repair it and drop it off so I could use it upon my return! VM