Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Recall service
Over all I was satisfied with my visit

08/01/2020 Category: Service
Recall
Came in for a recall
AMY L E. from Faulkner Hyundai of Harrisburg responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you were not satisfied with your service. Please let us know what we can do better!

Shippensburg, PA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/31/2020 Category: Service
On my second Sonata Hybrid and always receive good service from Faulkner Hyundai.
AMY L E. from Faulkner Hyundai of Harrisburg responded on 08/01/2020

Thank you so much for you positive feedback!! It is greatly appreciated!! Have a wonderful weekend!

07/31/2020 Category: Service
Great Job
Outstanding customer service, especially in light of our current circumstances. I dropped my car off for service and FAULKNER arranged for a ride home; got a ride back to the dealership next day .... no muss no fuss.
AMY L E. from Faulkner Hyundai of Harrisburg responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!!!  I'm so happy that you had a positive experience!!  Have a wonderful weekend!!

GW
George W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
07/30/2020 Category: Service
In and out service.
I was greeted timely and politely. The Service representative was professional and efficient. The total time I spent in the service waiting area was one hour. When my car was ready she came to me in the waIting and told the car was ready and escorted me to the payment desk.

A very good experience.
AMY L E. from Faulkner Hyundai of Harrisburg responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!! It is greatly appreciated!! I hope we make every service smooth and efficient!!

Shippensburg, PA
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Received excellent care from Amy. Always a pleasure to work with!!
AMY L E. from Faulkner Hyundai of Harrisburg responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!! It's always a pleasure to see you!!

Jordin F.
07/26/2020 Category: Service
Oil change.
AMY L E. from Faulkner Hyundai of Harrisburg responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback!! It is greatly appreciated!! Have a wonderful day!!

07/23/2020 Category: Service
Great friendly atmosphere
Regular maintenance is always easy at Faulkner Hyundai. Staff is great.
AMY L E. from Faulkner Hyundai of Harrisburg responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback!! It is greatly appreciated!! Have a wonderful day!!!!!

LH
Lawrence H.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Always good talking to the staff and the customer.
The follow up by the advisor and the work done by the technician. I have had good service over the years.
AMY L E. from Faulkner Hyundai of Harrisburg responded on 07/23/2020

As always thank you for your positive feedback!! It is always great seeing you!

Lynn M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Best Sevices ever
I've been to many other Hyundai services shops in the past but Faulkner has the best customer services by far. Everyone was so friendly and courteous. Making an appointment was so easy and the person on the phone was so nice and was able to get me an appointment to get everything taken care of on my car. When I got to the service department everyone was very professional. The person the checked me is was so courteous and made sure everything on my car was taken care of. I highly recommend Faulkner.
AMY L E. from Faulkner Hyundai of Harrisburg responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It is greatly appreciated!! I'm so glad your experience here was a positive one!!!  Have a great day!!

FK
Francis K.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2020 Category: Service
The people
Very helpful and nice
AMY L E. from Faulkner Hyundai of Harrisburg responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!! I'm so glad we got everything worked out!! See you Friday!!!

2017 Hyundai Accent
07/21/2020 Category: Service
They performed the work as requested.
I wanted a state emissions inspection. They performed a state emissions inspection. I wanted a state mechanical inspection. They performed a state mechanical inspection. I wanted the oil and filter changed. They changed the oil and filter.
AMY L E. from Faulkner Hyundai of Harrisburg responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback!! It is greatly appreciated!!

Joshua A.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/20/2020 Category: Service
I was pleased with the service
AMY L E. from Faulkner Hyundai of Harrisburg responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback!! I greatly appreciate it! It is always a pleasure having you in for service!!  Have an amazing week!!!

Robert G.
Enola, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Amy in service is always very friendly and takes good care of us all the time.
AMY L E. from Faulkner Hyundai of Harrisburg responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback!!  It's always great seeing you!!!

BJ
Brenda J.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Very accomodating
My online appt. did show on the schedule, and they were able do my oil change on my 2020 Tucson.
AMY L E. from Faulkner Hyundai of Harrisburg responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you very much for the positive feedback!! It is greatly appreciated! Have a wonderful week!!

AC
Amanda C.
East Pennsboro Township, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2020 Category: Service
less-than-stellar
On July 3, my husband and I purchased a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe from Faulkner Hyundai. We love our SUV, but we've had a less than stellar experience with the dealership/sales person.

1. Matt, our sales person said multiple times "I'm so busy,"" as an excuse for poor customer service throughout our exchange.

2. Matt sped through explaining the vehicle functions when we were about to leave. He talked super fast, because he had another customer waiting. He apologized and said he normally likes to take more time.

3. The car was not detailed and had white spots all over the windshield when they brought it out after "preparing" it for sale. I pointed this out and he apologized saying they were "super busy."

4. When I followed up about the "We Owe" items, he agreed to clean the pollen left in all the crevices. I picked our car up today (July 15), and he never had the pollen cleaned from the gas tank, under the hood or the back hatch.

5. When I picked up our car, they did not indicate where it was parked. I picked it up from the cashier. She was pleasant and apologized profusely. The service team was gone for the day,, so i had to click the lock button until I located the car.

Overall, it was a less-than-plesant experience.