Overall Rating 4.0645152/5Overall Rating 4.0645152/5Overall Rating 4.0645152/5Overall Rating 4.0645152/5rating 4.0645152
Overall Rating 2.09677/5Overall Rating 2.09677/5rating 2.09677rating 2.09677rating 2.09677

10/15/2018 Category: Service
The service here is always great. I'm in and out in no time and the staff is very friendly.

Kristin S.

YH
Yolanda H.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick fast service
Everything was explained before they did anything.

Christine W.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change. All checked out great, and was in and out. Early the next morning heard something different with my car. Had to travel out of town, so stopped at the dealer a few days later when I returned. Spoke with Amy, told her what I was hearing. Amy got a tech, they test drove my car and knew what it was. Took care the issue in a matter of minutes and apologized to me. That was " good customer service". Keep up the good service!

NB
Natalie B.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Matt Kundick did an excellent job on my vehicle! Will definitely be back !

RA
Robert A.
Mechanicsburg, PA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Speedy service when waiting was impressive
Good service experiences

Pittsburgh, PA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Helping a stranded motorist!
I was in Harrisburg on business and my vehicle was not driving properly. The service team got me scheduled at the next available time slot. Everyone at the service department was extremely nice and they frequently kept me updated on the status of my repairs. My vehicle was repaired faster than I expected and I was on my way back to Pittsburgh. Excellent service!

WG
William G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great people. Great service. Friendly professional staff addressed all my service needs.

ST
Sharon T.
Elizabethtown, PA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service!
I am always impressed with the quality of service and that it’s provided promptly upon my arrival for scheduled maintenance.

Dinesh P.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Had gone for recall service and oil change. Very courteous, professional and quick service. Was out of the dealership ahead of scheduled time.

TG
Tracy G.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Good
Very good service . I was in and out for a oil changes everything was good and then get this it was not a fee praise. God for real good services amen thanks .

LG
Linda G.
Bressler Enhaut Oberlin, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Didn't have no wait time..

YH
Yvonne H.
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
Very fast service and very friendly and helpful by reminding I had Tire and Wheel coverage with the extra insurance I took out when I purchased my new car and had a tire issue which was covered.

RK
Rebecca K.
Gettysburg, PA
10/05/2018 Category: Service
New Tires
I had my car serviced at the dealership for an oil change, state inspection, and to have all four tires replaced. The service department is always friendly and professional, the technicians are very efficient. I appreciate their top notch level of customer service!

2016 Hyundai Accent
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Easy to Schedule Service and prompt service at scheduled time.
I've always found it easy to schedule service at a time convenient to me. Service is prompt and complete at scheduled time. Nice customer waiting area.

RY
Richard Y.
Dillsburg, PA
suprems service appointment
very timely and welldone

Palmyra, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyundai Santa Fe
My Santa Fe broke down and I had to get it towed in. The service department was able to figure out the problem the same day and get my Santa Fe back to me much quicker than I anticipated

LF
Larry F.
Mount Joy, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Dealership Satifaction
Service was great and people were very positive and friendly

Mount Wolf, PA
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Service Center opens before Sales Floor, good luck calling, though.
We were trying to call the service center to determine if I could drop the car and get a ride to work so I didn't lose out on productivity while they serviced my wife's car, but because the sales floor wasn't open yet, I couldn't get a transfer to the service department to ask. Ended up waiting for the car and just working on their WiFi. Not ideal, but it worked. Service was excellent, though, so there's that. My wife was especially pleased with the checklist and progress report they left in the car detailing all the things they checked and topped off. Just a few less things she has to worry about when she gets her car taken care of.

EW
Elion And W.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Took care of service without issue!