Fayetteville Tire and Auto, Inc

DEWITT P.
Jeep Cherokee
03/29/2017
Super service
Chad &a his employees are some of the best. I have been going to them for years.

PB
PAUL B.
03/28/2017
Friendly, competent service every time.

STEPHANIE C.
03/28/2017
Love the reminders and the coupons!
Thanks so much for the fast service and your honest reputation !

PB
PAUL B.
03/16/2017
Personal customer service. Credibility and courtesy.
Excellent service. We know we can trust Chad to do excellent work and tell us what is needed for our car.

EG
ERIN G.
Pontiac Vibe
03/01/2017
Quick and easy oil change, as always
I've been taking my cars to Fayetteville Tire and Auto since 2003, and they always do a good job. They are also fair, honest and affordable.

Thank you Erin!

DANIELLE G.
Bella Vista, AR
Volvo S40
02/17/2017
Trustworthy
I travel for work, and am on the road constantly. I can always trust that they will do the right thing to make my car safe and comfortable when they work on it. They never doubt what issues I'm having, and make the situation better. Their prices are incredibly fair.

Thank you Danielle!

AW
ALLEN W.
Nissan Murano
02/14/2017
excellent work
The only thing that I did not like, was that grease or oil was tracked in on to the driver side carpet and I'm not sure how I can clean that out.

Thanks Allen!

TOM S.
Lexus ES 350
02/06/2017
Personal Attention to Detail. Can trust them to tell you the truth.
Took my car in for oil change; since they go on first come, first served, it probably took longer than I expected, but that's life.

Thanks again Tom!

EL
EDDIE and CYNTHIA L.
Winslow, AR
01/21/2017
2001 ford escape
Honest , reliable and trustworthy good place to do business.
Chad C. from Fayetteville Tire and Auto, Inc responded on 03/02/2017

Thanks Eddie and Cynthia!

GN
Graham N.
01/08/2017
Horrible Auto Company
They messed up my brakes really bad by not turning the rotors correctly. They probably had some amateur Auto mechanics working on it. When I tried to get them to fix it, for like every weekend for 2 months, they kept saying they're too busy. They don't take appointments which is ridiculous. Do not go to an auto company that doesn't take appointments. Don't go to Fayetteville Tire and Auto.

MAGGIE G.
Harrison, AR
12/27/2016
Great service, super fast, decently priced.
Chad C. from Fayetteville Tire and Auto, Inc responded on 12/28/2016

Thank you for your business!

EL
EDDIE and CYNTHIA L.
Winslow, AR
12/21/2016
2001 ford escape
Honest, reliable and go out of their way to help! Thabk you!
Chad C. from Fayetteville Tire and Auto, Inc responded on 12/28/2016

Thank you Cynthia!

SUSAN S.
Nissan Frontier
11/14/2016
Consistently delivers highest level of service by listening, evaluating and providing insight and recommendations to any potential issues I presented

SR
SHERRY R.
11/13/2016
Always a good experience.
These guys do their best to make their customers happy. We are!

CHRIS W.
10/29/2016
Friendly
Once again, went to Fayetteville Tire after my tire fell off my Tahoe. As always, Chad and Mike are always professional and also easy to talk to as they don't tell me I need something when I don't. Being a continued customer, maybe a little discount would be great. Just a thought, lol.

LT
LINDSEY T.
10/06/2016
Fast, courteous, professional
Great place, great staff

JOHN C.
09/29/2016
Excellent, friendly service!
These guys are great! They get you in fast, do stand up quality work and they back their work up! I trust them 100% with my vehicles.

JOHN T.
Hyundai
09/27/2016
They r nice
Awesome

DONNA C.
09/26/2016
Chad and Mike always great; do want the 2011 Sonata removed from history and the 2014 one added. Thanks much guys!

BO
BECKY O.
Prairie Grove, AR
Nissan Rogue
09/14/2016
Great friendly service
I love the family owned business!