Feldman Hyundai of Waterford

Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5rating 4.7142857
Overall Rating 1.85714/5rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714
Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Stuart B.
Farmington Hills, MI
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
Perfection!!!
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 01/25/2017

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to grade our service department.

NH
Nicole H.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2017 Category: Service
Great service every time
Love this place. I pass other Hyundai service centers but opt to drive further to come here.
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 01/23/2017

SE
Susan E.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service
I prefer to take my 2011 to the dealer, Feldman Hyundai in Wateford because Derek and his associates provide outstanding customer service.
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 01/17/2017

VK
VERT K.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/13/2017 Category: Service
I'm regular customer in the last 4 years, always get friendly & good service.
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 01/13/2017

Clarkston, MI
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2017 Category: Service
Great place to have coffee and service manager is great
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 01/13/2017

Mary B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2017 Category: Service
Detailing plus
Great detailing service plus warranty work.

LD
Lasondra D.
Detroit, MI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2017 Category: Service
A Great Experience!
Feldman Hyundai of Waterford has a very welcoming environment. The team is friendly and provides great customer service! I met with Derrick to discuss new tires and other possible maintenance. He was very honest about my needs and gave me time to weigh my options and make an informed decision. Overall, I had a great experience!

BP
Bethany P.
Northville, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2017 Category: Service
Very good service visit
Service staff was very friendly

Robert G.
Brighton, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2017 Category: Service
Completely Satisfied with Service
My experiences (2) with service here have been excellent. I purchased my vehicle at another dealer because Feldman could no get the car I wanted
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 01/11/2017

Thank you for the kind words, and for taking the time to grade our service department,

Demetrius W.
01/08/2017 Category: Service
Best around.
Great service all around.
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 01/09/2017

Oakland Charter Township, MI
2014 Hyundai Veloster
01/06/2017 Category: Service
Feldman Hyundai
Great people and service was excellent. Would recommend to others!!
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 01/07/2017

Thank you for taking the time to grade our servcie department.

Donald S.
01/05/2017 Category: Service
Service Department
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 01/06/2017

Janet R.
Highland, MI
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Not only did I get great service, but the team was very personable and they even washed my car!
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 01/05/2017

LA
Lourdes A.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/30/2016 Category: Service
tire replacement
My mistake, the noise was not due to the tires.

12/30/2016 Category: Service
tire replacement
The tires were not properly done. When PI called the parts department, he quoted $208, when I got there service charged me $219.
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 12/30/2016

Sir,

Please give me a call first thing in the morning. I will fix the issue with the tires for you. I would like the chance to fix this for you.

248-599-5949

12/28/2016 Category: Service
COURTEOUS, COMPETENT AND HONEST
PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST.
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 12/29/2016

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to grade our service department. I will pass on the comments to the techs involved with your repair.

Happy New Years and thank you again,

12/27/2016 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Had grease on my seat from service persons pants in 2 places but it was taken care of & cleaned. Service prices are very good & I feel like they would take care of their own cars as best as possible.
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 12/28/2016

AK
Aaron K.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/27/2016 Category: Service
Excellent and timely service
They fit me in for an oil change just before the holidays without any issues. The service was done efficiently and in a timely fashion in a friendly and professional manner. Recommended for all your Hyundai vehicle service needs.
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 12/28/2016

Randall S.
White Lake, MI
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Best Product and Dealer in Town
another great experience with the Feldman Group Hyundai of Waterford. Will definitely buy another car again
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 12/26/2016

Donna B.
12/23/2016 Category: Service
30000 service checkup
As usual, great service. I really needed new air filters and I can smell the difference!
Derek W S. from Feldman Hyundai of Waterford responded on 12/23/2016

Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to grade our service department.