WR
WALTER R.
GMC Yukon
10/08/2018
Excellent understanding of "customer service"
These folks know what customer service means. They also have fair, value based pricing.

KO
KEVIN O.
GMC Safari Passenger
10/08/2018
very good service with value.
My van wouldn't start so i had my vehicle towed to this location. i was familiar with them because I've done business w/them before. they called me up and told me the problem. after that they got right to it and the next day pick my van up. works good and I'm looking forward to using it more for work. i trust them and won't go to anyone else.

RL
RICK L.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/07/2018
Had just purchased a used Subaru Forester for our children which seemed to have an issue with brakes. Franklin Auto not only diagnosed and resolved that problem, but gave me a heads up on maintenance items to be done in about 10K more miles. I appreciated them taking the time to give the car a once over and informing me of upcoming maintenance items.

Dr. Conrad G.
Bingham Farms, MI
Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG
09/26/2018
Tire replacement
Great prompt efficient work in timely and friendly manner. A Franklin Service tradition!!!

GW
GWEN W.
09/15/2018
Fast, Professional and Friendly
Thank you for taking care of my car!

Lincoln MKX
09/08/2018
Personal service
I called ahead for an appointment and was promptly fit in a busy schedule. My car was worked on immediately and I spent less than 45 minutes waiting.

09/08/2018
Fast service and quality work
My car was fixed within one business day for the price quoted.

PB
Quick and efficient

STEVE H.
07/20/2018
Repeat customer
I'd had such good luck with my 1st 2 cars that I brought our 3rd car in for repairs. Easy online appointments and a quick turn around.

SHARON S.
07/11/2018
Great Service as Usual!
Had a flat tire, called the same day and I was able to get it checked out and fixed in less than 30 minutes! Great service and friendly staff :)

EC
EDITH C.
Cadillac DeVille
04/22/2018
Inspection
Professionalism, honesty, care, cleanliness.

GD
GREG D.
Southfield, MI
Audi TT
04/14/2018
Great, friendly and honest!
Very friendly and honest service! Great prices!

MK
MARGO K.
04/11/2018
great service as usual.No waiting, no hassle.
Very professional service and staff. The convenience is Great!

AD
ALEX D.
Farmington, MI
04/04/2018
Great Service And Great Experience
Went there for a used car inspection. I was greeted upon entering the office, and my car was inspected in a timely fashion. Darrell (the owner) was there that day and helped me in making the decision to ultimately buy the car. I appreciate the service and the guidance that Darrell consistently provides. I'll definitely be coming back for future repair needs.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 04/07/2018

Thank you it's our pleasure to service your vehicle.Please refer your friends and family.It was nice seeing you.

RUCHELLE W.
Nissan Murano
04/03/2018
I love Franklin Auto Service!!
The guys and gal of Franklin Auto Service are amazing!! They always get my car in and out in a jiffy!! Franklin Auto service has been a God send because I've gone to my car and it didn't start, I needed a new battery, called Franklin and was told bring it in. I've had two punctured tires, called Franklin again and was told to just bring it in. If they don't have a part they order it quickly and efficiently and have the repairs done same day or next day. I have Franklin locked in my phone to call them when I need them. There is nothing like family service from a family that cares!!!

JOAN M.
04/02/2018
Efficient, friendly and clean
My battery went dead and I was able to get service the same day. I didn’t have to wait long for my car to get done. I am very pleased with my experience at Franklin Auto Service.

RYAN S.
GMC Yukon XL
03/30/2018
I took my car in to fix a slow leak in my tire. It was worked on immediately and fixed very quickly. They also took the time to inspect my car and found a leaky line that I didn't know about. They definitely care about the customer, which is very rare these days.

CD
Christine D.
GMC Terrain
03/17/2018
Just great as always. You are the best!
Everyone is always warm and welcoming. The service is top quality and done quickly. And , then, of course, there's the honesty and integrity all of us customers have come to rely on.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 03/27/2018

MATT B.
HUMMER H3
02/12/2018
Explained all the repairs and answered any questions I had. Great Service.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 02/19/2018

AW
ALLEN W.
Ford Taurus X
02/10/2018
Dependable and honest
They are honest and trustworthy. Quality work.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 02/19/2018