KN
KEVIN N.
Lincoln MKZ
02/17/2019
great service as always
Every person at the service station is so friendly and helpful. We had a flat tire and they fixed it so expertly. Thanks!

DIANE P.
West Bloomfield, MI
Dodge Durango
02/12/2019
Friendly, caring people. Honest prices.
I have gone to Franklin Service for tire air fill-ups and checks. The nicest people - just to do that and be kind. I recently had it towed to them and they really, truly, made me feel like family. Thank you.

Sanchari S.
Ford Edge
02/11/2019
I had my Ford Edge serviced at 50K+ miles, and Franklin Auto did a great job. The two best things about the experience - significantly lower prices than dealership service experiences, and second, they schedule your time ahead, so you are not wasting hours waiting at the dealership. Very courteous and friendly staff. Definitely my go to place for all things auto service.

Sterling Heights, MI
Buick Regal
01/11/2019
Good work on complicated job
Had a water pump that needed to be replaced on a Regal Turbo which is a very complex and difficult project. The shop was able to pull it off for a great price. Will certainly consider for future work instead of the dealership.

CP
CHARLES P.
Farmington, MI
Buick Park Avenue
12/18/2018
Great people to do business with
Rudi, Pam I would highly recommend your service to anyone ( GREAT SERVICE at a FAIR PRICE) thanks again Chuck P.

RAJ G.
11/27/2018
Quick and easy
Thank you for always being so accommodating. Once again what your staff did in 15 minutes may have taken up to an hour of my time at another shop.
You guys are awesome.

JONATHAN F.
West Bloomfield, MI
11/03/2018
Excellent service!
I had a flat tire. I was in a time crunch. The gentlemen at the Franklin station were attentive and knowledgeable. They repaired the tire in no time. Excellent service.

WR
WALTER R.
GMC Yukon
10/08/2018
Excellent understanding of "customer service"
These folks know what customer service means. They also have fair, value based pricing.

KO
KEVIN O.
GMC Safari Passenger
10/08/2018
very good service with value.
My van wouldn't start so i had my vehicle towed to this location. i was familiar with them because I've done business w/them before. they called me up and told me the problem. after that they got right to it and the next day pick my van up. works good and I'm looking forward to using it more for work. i trust them and won't go to anyone else.

RL
RICK L.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/07/2018
Had just purchased a used Subaru Forester for our children which seemed to have an issue with brakes. Franklin Auto not only diagnosed and resolved that problem, but gave me a heads up on maintenance items to be done in about 10K more miles. I appreciated them taking the time to give the car a once over and informing me of upcoming maintenance items.

Dr. Conrad G.
Bingham Farms, MI
Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG
09/26/2018
Tire replacement
Great prompt efficient work in timely and friendly manner. A Franklin Service tradition!!!

GW
GWEN W.
09/15/2018
Fast, Professional and Friendly
Thank you for taking care of my car!

Lincoln MKX
09/08/2018
Personal service
I called ahead for an appointment and was promptly fit in a busy schedule. My car was worked on immediately and I spent less than 45 minutes waiting.

09/08/2018
Fast service and quality work
My car was fixed within one business day for the price quoted.

PB
Quick and efficient

STEVE H.
07/20/2018
Repeat customer
I'd had such good luck with my 1st 2 cars that I brought our 3rd car in for repairs. Easy online appointments and a quick turn around.

SHARON S.
07/11/2018
Great Service as Usual!
Had a flat tire, called the same day and I was able to get it checked out and fixed in less than 30 minutes! Great service and friendly staff :)

EC
EDITH C.
Cadillac DeVille
04/22/2018
Inspection
Professionalism, honesty, care, cleanliness.

GD
GREG D.
Southfield, MI
Audi TT
04/14/2018
Great, friendly and honest!
Very friendly and honest service! Great prices!