Saturn Astra
07/13/2021
Honest Service
Asked Josh & Co to check out my son's used car with high miles in advance of a planned cross-country trip. He came back to me quickly with not great news, but great advice - we could fix your son's car for $$$ but with the high miles already on it, am not confident he would make it all the way out West without having to pay even more $$$$$ on the way. Got all of this great feedback in very little time and for very little $.

Birmingham, MI
07/13/2021
Friendly and helpful
The employees are always very friendly and attentive. It's a place I trust to bring my cars and would highly recommend.

07/09/2021
Excellent auto repair!
Great service, convenient and prompt. Josh is great and is excellent to work with. Highly recommend Franklin Auto

CINDY C.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/11/2021
tire issue fixed
Franklin Auto Service is always available to help us whenever we call them. Today I had low tire pressure and noticed a nail in my tire. They took me in immediately and serviced my tire. We are thankful for their continued help with our cars.

Chevrolet Colorado
06/09/2021
Oil change and more
Great service as always but so much more. Josh & Co go above and beyond in providing info and vehicle care advice based on what they see. These guys truly care about their customers and their vehicles.

Cadillac Allante
06/08/2021
Great service, again!
Excellent and prompt service from Josh & Co again in service my unique and special vehicle. Thank You!

SHARON M.
Farmington, MI
Toyota Prius c
05/29/2021
The Best!!
Josh and crew are the best.

RONALD C.
Warren, MI
Buick Envision
05/28/2021
Quick, easy, efficient, fair price. Highly recommend

RON S.
05/19/2021
Fantastic service
Honest, reliable, 45 years of amazing car service.

DENNIS B.
05/18/2021
Outstanding job! Repaired my car ahead of schedule for less money then Belle Tire.

SG
STUART G.
Audi Q7
05/01/2021
Great friendly service, and really know their cars !
Josh and the team always deliver.
We never feel like we are over charged and they do a great job on our German car.
Would highly recommend them

Birmingham, MI
04/16/2021
Friendly and trustworthy
Franklin Auto Service was highly recommended to me by a friend, and they have not disappointed me. Starting with the ease in making an appointment combined with the excellent communication provided regarding service recommendations that have resulted in top-notch work completed, I will now highly recommend Franklin Auto Service as well!

CK
CHRISTOPHER K.
Ford Expedition
04/07/2021
Fixed what another shop messed up
I’ve been a customer going to Franklin Auto for years and have always been very happy. I recently had an issues that another repair shop had caused on my vehicle and I called Josh to fix it. He got my car in right away and was able to make the necessary repairs while I waited. The whole team, Josh/Dave/Chris took extra time to ensure the job was done right and gave me updates as they completed the job. I will always call Franklin Auto first for any repair work on my vehicles!

BA
Betsy A.
Acura ILX
03/31/2021
Customer service
Knowledgeable and very pleasant employees.
Just wish they could wash car after service, as I live on dirt road.....

Jeep Compass
03/30/2021
Franklin Auto Service
Always the best and most honest service!