JIM M.
08/18/2019
Honesty is truly their policy.
Went in for brake pads but was told that it was the ABS module. They recommended taking my car to a Ford Dealership due to programming concerns. Did not try to repair brake pads because they were not needed. I really appreciated their service and honesty. I will be back.

MIKE B.
Lexus SC 430
08/10/2019
Broke tire sensor, admitted to it and didn’t fix problem
Took my car in to put on new tires August 1. Car was returned to me with a broken tire sensor and cracked rim. The shop admitted they broke the sensor and said they would fix. I paid to fix the rim and after two days of trying to repair the sensor, Pam said they were done trying to repair my sensor. I informed them that it was a dealer only repair and she said they would not cover the costs. Sorry to say I will not return to this shop. Had many years of good service but was left out to dry. I only asked they cover the repair cost of $140. Took the dealer 1 hour and was a simple fix. Lots of aggravation to me and felt like loss of trust in this business.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 08/12/2019

We are very sorry for the sensor issue on your 15 year old car. We Apprieciate the years of loyalty and are sorry for the problem.

PM
PAIGE M.
Birmingham, MI
Cadillac SRX
08/05/2019
Fast, Friendly and Affordable!
I have taken my car here 3 times now and each time I have been extremely satisfied! Josh is always very friendly and explains what has been the problem and fixes it in a timely fashion. I would recommend FAS to anyone!
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you it's our pleasure to service your vehicles.Please refer your friends and family.

Toyota FJ Cruiser
07/19/2019
Turnaround Time
Friendly, quick service and honest with what is needed.

KIRSTEN B.
Jaguar XJ
07/18/2019
The only place I trust!!
They take great care of The Old Grey Mare, my 15 year old car!!

06/30/2019
As always, great service...
Repairs were fully described.and well performed!

Farmington, MI
Ford Expedition
06/29/2019
Friendly honest service.

248-615-9341

06/17/2019
Very expeditious service, great follow up and follow through.
I feel very confident pulling off the lot that I have dealt with a problems of the car.

SL
STUART L.
Jeep Patriot
06/07/2019
Jeep repairs
Thank you for keeping our daughter’s old Jeep running and safe for her to use during her visits home. We trust your work and your prices are reasonable. We regularly recommend you in our neighborhood Facebook group.

06/07/2019
Great service; very knowledgeable about Audi cars (solved problems that dealership could not)
Thank you for repairing my car. I could not be more satisfied. You fixed problems with the car that stumped the dealership (for a third of the price). You stood by tour work and ameliorated a repair from last year. Your pricing is transparent. You finish the car in record time! I could not ask for more!

AG
ABBY G.
Mazda CX-9
05/30/2019
Friendly, personalized service
Even though appointment space was limited, their team listened to my concern over taking my car on a road trip over the weekend, and promised to squeeze in service for my vehicle. Very unexpected and pleasant surprise, and I so appreciate their team's customer first mentality. They're a great bunch.

05/30/2019

Farmington Hills, MI
Ford Edge
05/19/2019
Great
They did a great job. A very friendly welcome when I came in to get my car fixed.

WR
WALTER R.
Audi Q7
05/06/2019
Excellent service delivered in an honest context.
These guys gave an honest, accurate assessment of a job on an older high end vehicle in excellent condition. This car had never been worked on outside a dealership. They did an excellent job!

BA
brandon A.
Southfield, MI
04/25/2019
Over priced/unnecessary work recommended
You said I needed both left and right front control arms ($850). I took to another licensed shop in Brighton. They said I only needed one lower side control arm ($250). The other one was still in working condition.

You were going to charge me $500 to replace AC suction line ($200 for part). Other mechanic charged me $400 for job ($150 for part).
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 05/06/2019

I'm very sorry you had a issue. We would take another look to see what is wrong with the second arm we must have saw something.
We are very competitive with repairs needed sometimes there are different brands of parts that can be less in most cases we are priced competitively .We do price out what is availible and sorry if there was a price difference.We apreciate your comments

03/22/2019
Consistent Excellence
As always, great service for both the vehicle and the customer.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 04/26/2019

WS
WADE S.
03/09/2019
Fun to be expected
Always excellent and the staff are friendly and attentive to the customers

KN
KEVIN N.
Lincoln MKZ
02/17/2019
great service as always
Every person at the service station is so friendly and helpful. We had a flat tire and they fixed it so expertly. Thanks!

DIANE P.
Dodge Durango
02/12/2019
Friendly, caring people. Honest prices.
I have gone to Franklin Service for tire air fill-ups and checks. The nicest people - just to do that and be kind. I recently had it towed to them and they really, truly, made me feel like family. Thank you.