RL
RICK L.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/31/2020
Another fine job done by the guys at Franklin Auto. Even with the challenges of COVID-19, they took on the work and got the job done in timely manner

Allen Park, MI
Acura TL
03/18/2020
Import Specialists
$40 less per hour than the dealership and their Mechanic David is the only person we would trust with our Lexus or BMW. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

DJ
Daeqjuan J.
Redford, MI
02/28/2020
Wonderful people!!
I looked up random mechanic shops and stumbled upon some honest hard working people. During the wait I talk to one of the owners who gave me many insights on life and cars. Also the mechanic told the honest truth on how bad my car was. One negative is that my car smelled weird after they gave it back to me, but I under because working on cars will work up a hell of a sweat. Thanks again wish you guys many blessings. Peace!
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you it's our pleasure to service your vehicles.Please refer your friends and family.

AF
ALISSA F.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
02/23/2020
Always Go for a Second Opinion
Was charged $50 just to have the car looked at with Franklin Auto Service. I was told the repairs would be about $450 because the engine seal was ruined and they had to replace sparks and plugs because oil had gotten on them. I took my car for a second opinion. The second opinion said the engine seal was fine and I didn't need to replace anything. I haven't had any problems since. Incompetence or corruption, you decide.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 03/02/2020

I'm sorry you had a problem .We checked the smoking that you brought it in for and there was oil on the engine and you have a leak that we explained to you .We did clean it off quite well so hopefully it won't smoke for a little while. We will always do our best in your case you brought it in for a smoking issue and you have oil leaking. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding

SL
SANDRA L.
02/07/2020
Good, Friendly Service
They fixed our rattle and our heat, so we are pretty happy!

KIRSTEN B.
West Bloomfield, MI
Jaguar XJ
01/23/2020
The only place I take my car!!
Friendly, honest, fast!! What else can I say? They are the absolute best!!
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 02/06/2020

Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/17/2020
Auto
A place that one can trust in a fair diagnosis and repair.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 01/20/2020

12/10/2019
Fantastic service and timely!
Fast turnaround, conscientious care and competitive pricing! I highly recommend Franklin Auto Care.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 01/20/2020

RL
RICK L.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/11/2019
Efficient
Easy to schedule an appointment. Easy to drop of the vehicle. Easy to pick up the completed vehicle. All aspects of the service were fantastic, as always!
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 11/12/2019

Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 12/09/2019

KH
KAY H.
Mercury Cougar
09/28/2019
A warm Welcome and Excellent Work
I have trusted the crew and management of this business for decades. The Franklin Auto Family (Rudy, Pam, Josh, Darryl...) has great hours, excellent communication, ,and competitive prices. You will develop a relationship with them, and find over time that the trust, and the peace of mind, are a huge perk. This is an honest business. You will not be told you need work on your vehicle unless that is what they truly believe, and they will always make sure you are in agreement with the price as well as the work to be done before they begin. Over the years I have presented challenges with an older car that they have always met, and the warm welcome I receive by phone, or in person, is truly appreciated. Don't always look for the cheapest or the biggest. I believe that this small business will win your loyalty and be worth every penny. .
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 10/03/2019

JIM M.
08/18/2019
Honesty is truly their policy.
Went in for brake pads but was told that it was the ABS module. They recommended taking my car to a Ford Dealership due to programming concerns. Did not try to repair brake pads because they were not needed. I really appreciated their service and honesty. I will be back.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 10/03/2019

MIKE B.
Lexus SC 430
08/10/2019
Broke tire sensor, admitted to it and didn’t fix problem
Took my car in to put on new tires August 1. Car was returned to me with a broken tire sensor and cracked rim. The shop admitted they broke the sensor and said they would fix. I paid to fix the rim and after two days of trying to repair the sensor, Pam said they were done trying to repair my sensor. I informed them that it was a dealer only repair and she said they would not cover the costs. Sorry to say I will not return to this shop. Had many years of good service but was left out to dry. I only asked they cover the repair cost of $140. Took the dealer 1 hour and was a simple fix. Lots of aggravation to me and felt like loss of trust in this business.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 08/12/2019

We are very sorry for the sensor issue on your 15 year old car. We Apprieciate the years of loyalty and are sorry for the problem.

PM
PAIGE M.
Birmingham, MI
Cadillac SRX
08/05/2019
Fast, Friendly and Affordable!
I have taken my car here 3 times now and each time I have been extremely satisfied! Josh is always very friendly and explains what has been the problem and fixes it in a timely fashion. I would recommend FAS to anyone!

Toyota FJ Cruiser
07/19/2019
Turnaround Time
Friendly, quick service and honest with what is needed.

KIRSTEN B.
West Bloomfield, MI
Jaguar XJ
07/18/2019
The only place I trust!!
They take great care of The Old Grey Mare, my 15 year old car!!