STEVE H.
07/20/2018
Repeat customer
I'd had such good luck with my 1st 2 cars that I brought our 3rd car in for repairs. Easy online appointments and a quick turn around.

SHARON S.
07/11/2018
Great Service as Usual!
Had a flat tire, called the same day and I was able to get it checked out and fixed in less than 30 minutes! Great service and friendly staff :)

EC
EDITH C.
Cadillac DeVille
04/22/2018
Inspection
Professionalism, honesty, care, cleanliness.

GD
GREG D.
Southfield, MI
Audi TT
04/14/2018
Great, friendly and honest!
Very friendly and honest service! Great prices!

MK
MARGO K.
04/11/2018
great service as usual.No waiting, no hassle.
Very professional service and staff. The convenience is Great!

AD
ALEX D.
Farmington, MI
04/04/2018
Great Service And Great Experience
Went there for a used car inspection. I was greeted upon entering the office, and my car was inspected in a timely fashion. Darrell (the owner) was there that day and helped me in making the decision to ultimately buy the car. I appreciate the service and the guidance that Darrell consistently provides. I'll definitely be coming back for future repair needs.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 04/07/2018

Thank you it's our pleasure to service your vehicle.Please refer your friends and family.It was nice seeing you.

RUCHELLE W.
Nissan Murano
04/03/2018
I love Franklin Auto Service!!
The guys and gal of Franklin Auto Service are amazing!! They always get my car in and out in a jiffy!! Franklin Auto service has been a God send because I've gone to my car and it didn't start, I needed a new battery, called Franklin and was told bring it in. I've had two punctured tires, called Franklin again and was told to just bring it in. If they don't have a part they order it quickly and efficiently and have the repairs done same day or next day. I have Franklin locked in my phone to call them when I need them. There is nothing like family service from a family that cares!!!

JOAN M.
04/02/2018
Efficient, friendly and clean
My battery went dead and I was able to get service the same day. I didn’t have to wait long for my car to get done. I am very pleased with my experience at Franklin Auto Service.

RYAN S.
GMC Yukon XL
03/30/2018
I took my car in to fix a slow leak in my tire. It was worked on immediately and fixed very quickly. They also took the time to inspect my car and found a leaky line that I didn't know about. They definitely care about the customer, which is very rare these days.

CD
Christine D.
GMC Terrain
03/17/2018
Just great as always. You are the best!
Everyone is always warm and welcoming. The service is top quality and done quickly. And , then, of course, there's the honesty and integrity all of us customers have come to rely on.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 03/27/2018

MATT B.
HUMMER H3
02/12/2018
Explained all the repairs and answered any questions I had. Great Service.

AW
ALLEN W.
Ford Taurus X
02/10/2018
Dependable and honest
They are honest and trustworthy. Quality work.

WS
WADE S.
02/02/2018
Good friends and services for thirty years.
Always good advice for your car’s problem. Friendly service and prompt service. They don’t forget you.

CRAIG W.
Royal Oak, MI
Dodge Avenger
01/15/2018
Quick, fair priced services
Got my car in right away and had 3 different services done within hours. Fast and convenient!
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 01/23/2018

KL
KELDA L.
Oak Park, MI
Kia Optima
01/12/2018
Service is key
The entire staff at Franklin Auto is wonderful. All very nice and polite.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 01/23/2018

PE
PRESTON E.
Westland, MI
Nissan Frontier 4WD
01/04/2018
Bad Fan Belt
Excellent service! I was pleasantly surprised.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 01/09/2018

TF
TOM F.
Buick Enclave
12/13/2017
Reliable Neighbohood Service
Been dealing with Rudy for 20+ years. Have always received detailed logical explanations for required services and repairs. Work has been conveniently scheduled and valet service provided if needed. Pricing is at market rates and after service attention to satisfaction issues is exemplary. Most recently I had a slow leak with a tire that required revealing on the rim. Work was done in 20 minutes while I waited and I left. With assurances that tires and brakes were roadworthy. Dependable and trustworthy service.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 12/31/2017

RAQUEL R.
10/20/2017
Oil Change
Very clean; efficient service; well mannered gentlemen Direct communication Honest and ethical

AH
ALAN H.
Ford Flex
10/11/2017
Great as always..
Reliably friendly and competent. The best!

GM
GEORGE M.
Southfield, MI
10/07/2017
Front brakes, engine gasket leak...
Brakes are 1000% better. Engine is smoother with less shaking.
Franklin Auto still cannot fix that my rear wheels are going forward or the loose nut behind the wheel.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 10/30/2017

You are always fine to get your therapy from us  whenever you want.Thank you it's our pleasure to help you.Please refer your friends and family.