DAVID S.
Farmington, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
08/26/2020
Honest and Trustworthy Advice. Top notch workmanship. The best.
I have been a customer for years and always gotten the best when having my cars serviced by Franklin Auto Service. I would not go anywhere else.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you it's our pleasure to service your vehicles.Please refer your friends and family.

BJ
BETH J.
Jeep Cherokee
08/19/2020
Prompt, honest service
We took our son's Jeep in for service as the brakes were shaking when using them. Within a couple of hours they diagnosed the problem. Since it was nearly closing time we got the car back the next afternoon. I like the small town feel of the shop and I always feel that they are completely honest and not doing unnecessary repairs to jack up the bill. Plus, for us, about one mile from home.

DK
Derrick K.
Southfield, MI
08/10/2020
High Quality Service
My first time ever visiting this location. My initial phone call was with Chris who was very polite in listening to my concerns regarding my issues with my alternator on my 2002 Mazda Millenia. I had went through 5-6 alternators in which all were experiencing problems with either overcharging or not charging the battery at all. Chris promised me that they would examine the issue thoroughly and give me a call later that afternoon. The same afternoon, I receive a call from Josh stating that the issue was a broken “Signal Wire” that sends the charging signal to the battery in which they replaced and is now working fine. In addition, they checked the suspension, checked for any fluid leaks and provided automotive care suggestions which was greatly appreciated. Just a wonderful group of guys!...I would recommend this service facility to everyone. They Are honest, reliable and affordable! 2 thumbs up guys!!!

SHARON S.
08/05/2020
Friendly and Quick Service!
As a repeat customer, the staff I interacted with were friendly and professional when I spoke with them. The time my vehicle was at the shop was efficient and reasonable for what was being fix. I will continue to bring my vehicle to Franklin Auto Service in the future!

CARRIE H.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/31/2020
Always helpful, reliable and we love giving our business to a locally owned business in our community

CD
Christine D.
07/30/2020
Competent, very polite, and very trustworthy.
I have been going to Franklin Auto Service for years. They are the best! Great ser ice and great people

Franklin, MI
07/22/2020
Honest
After 30 + years, they are still amazing in taking care of our cars.

I have called them when traveling as a dealership said we needed $1,500 of work. I called Franklin and described the problem. Franklin said it was probably a loose screw. Took it to a different dealership and yes, it was a loose screw.

JEFF M.
Kia Sorento
07/10/2020
Fast and friendly service
Fast and friendly service and fast with good communication. Could not ask for better.

SUSAN S.
07/09/2020
Continued excellence
Precautions taken to ensure customer safety is appreciated, in addition to outstanding service. Their knowledge regarding my vehicle has earned my trust; I won't go anywhere else.

KJ
KEN J.
Buick Reatta
07/08/2020
Prompt and professional service.
Josh notified me of additional minor item which had been a problem for me- bad ground connection to battery, replaced the connecting bolt. Problem solved at Nominal cost.
I’ve had work done here in the past with good results. Much more personable than any dealership.

CAROL B.
07/08/2020
Great honest service and feedback.
I have always received honest feedback regarding the status of my vehicles. I have never had issues or concerns with their work performed, and always leave with a sense of thorough inspections.

LD
LISA D.
Franklin, MI
Audi Q7
06/29/2020
Great staff!
Everybody here is extremely friendly and helpful!
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you it's always our pleasure to service your vehicles.Please refer your friends and family.

Allen Park, MI
Honda Civic Coupe
06/26/2020
Small town service, and they can fix anything.
I wouldn’t trust anyone but David with my import cars. Better prices than the dealership and they get me on the road fast. No more waiting 10 days for an over priced repair from Subaru or BMW!

Susan H.
West Bloomfield, MI
Jeep Commander
06/24/2020
Great service. Knowledgeable. Honest.
Franklin auto services is in some ways a throw back to an era of honest, reliable and friendly Neighborhood.service. Yet they also have cutting edge technicians and technology. They really go the extra mile for their customers. I’ve used them for years.

PM
PAM M.
Farmington Hills, MI
06/22/2020
It’s like visiting my neighbor
I’m glad that there wearing masks. Josh did a great job explaining what my car needed. Very friendly and I’m always happy with the work they do.