Birmingham, MI
04/16/2021
Friendly and trustworthy
Franklin Auto Service was highly recommended to me by a friend, and they have not disappointed me. Starting with the ease in making an appointment combined with the excellent communication provided regarding service recommendations that have resulted in top-notch work completed, I will now highly recommend Franklin Auto Service as well!

CK
CHRISTOPHER K.
Ford Expedition
04/07/2021
Fixed what another shop messed up
I’ve been a customer going to Franklin Auto for years and have always been very happy. I recently had an issues that another repair shop had caused on my vehicle and I called Josh to fix it. He got my car in right away and was able to make the necessary repairs while I waited. The whole team, Josh/Dave/Chris took extra time to ensure the job was done right and gave me updates as they completed the job. I will always call Franklin Auto first for any repair work on my vehicles!

BA
Betsy A.
Acura ILX
03/31/2021
Customer service
Knowledgeable and very pleasant employees.
Just wish they could wash car after service, as I live on dirt road.....

Jeep Compass
03/30/2021
Franklin Auto Service
Always the best and most honest service!

Jane P.
03/25/2021
I was impressed as always with the personal service. My car was taken in quickly for an oil change, I was called when the service was done, and generously given the loan of a plastic container for several gallons of gas I needed for a different vehicle.

Ford Edge
03/23/2021
convenience
Very convenient location and quick service. Great job.

RONALD C.
Warren, MI
Jaguar XF
03/17/2021
Excellent, fair price service
Excellent, very fair price service, very accommodating.
Have been using them for 35 years.
They get the job done right

Lincoln Nautilus
03/11/2021
Great personal service. Always very accommodating.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you it's our pleasure to service your vehicles.Please refer your friends and family.

Janice A.
02/22/2021
Go the extra mile
Had my car in for an oil change. But, the station was kind enough to not only do the few necessities, they also installed a new battery in my key fob to make my life easier. Good guys.

SG
STUART G.
Audi Q7
02/16/2021
Local, friendly and really know German cars !
Josh really went out of his way to explain the things the car needed and performed all the services we discussed and the vehicle required.
Car feels great again !

02/15/2021
Car interior lights on
We love Franklin Auto for always diagnosing our car issues quickly, cost effectively and with great can-do attitudes. They are the best place for service and quick turnaround.

DAVE G.
Farmington, MI
02/11/2021
Excellent service, looks out for the customer
Staff was professional and a high degree of knowledge and competency but most of all, trust!

LE
LARRY E.
Acura TSX
02/03/2021
Excellent service.
I have been a customer for about seven years have always been pleased with Franklin Auto’s service. Any job I have given them has been done very well.

CN
CHRIS N.
Cadillac Catera
02/01/2021
Great Customer Service - that's what it's all about
Thank you Josh & Team! It was a pleasure having you guys work on my Catera. Love the special interest and care you took in completing the task at hand in keeping my baby running and in top shape. Beyond simply getting the task done (OK, maybe not that simple), your customer service approach - communication, taking take to explain, showing interest in my car and me, etc. - shone brightly. I'm coming back, there is no doubt.

KIRSTEN B.
West Bloomfield, MI
Jaguar XJ
01/07/2021
Simply the Best!!
Great communication, honest, and wonderful contacts for odd parts!!