KIRSTEN B.
West Bloomfield, MI
Jaguar XJ
01/07/2021
Simply the Best!!
Great communication, honest, and wonderful contacts for odd parts!!

MICHELLE D.
Farmington, MI
12/23/2020
Great Quality
Josh and staff are professional, trustworthy, clean, efficient and fast with servicing my vehicle. I do and have recommended Franklin Auto Service.

SR
Steve & Lisa R.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/09/2020
Great honest service
Josh and his team are incredibly honest talented and trustworthy. I would never question their advice and they have such high integrity. I appreciate all that they do and they are incredibly reliable

10/27/2020
Professional and caring
The staff of Franklin Auto Service delivers top service for your vehicle in a prompt manner. They are friendly and knowledgeable. I have been going there for years.

RISSA W.
Volvo XC90
10/27/2020
Great service...timely service...polite service. Very happy!

PB
PATTY B.
Lincoln MKX
10/21/2020
Timely
Polite and respectful workers.
Great job in a timely fashion.

JIM L.
10/08/2020
Quick and Effective Service
My tire kept losing air and in no time they repaired my tire as soon as I brought it in. So thankful for their service and care.
Darrell a., Owner from Franklin Auto Service responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you it's our pleasure to service your vehicles.Please refer your friends and family.

Janice A.
10/03/2020
Every visit to Franklin Gas Station
Not just very competent but also honest , polite , friendly faces

BR

DAVID S.
Farmington, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
08/26/2020
Honest and Trustworthy Advice. Top notch workmanship. The best.
I have been a customer for years and always gotten the best when having my cars serviced by Franklin Auto Service. I would not go anywhere else.

BJ
BETH J.
Jeep Cherokee
08/19/2020
Prompt, honest service
We took our son's Jeep in for service as the brakes were shaking when using them. Within a couple of hours they diagnosed the problem. Since it was nearly closing time we got the car back the next afternoon. I like the small town feel of the shop and I always feel that they are completely honest and not doing unnecessary repairs to jack up the bill. Plus, for us, about one mile from home.

DK
Derrick K.
Southfield, MI
08/10/2020
High Quality Service
My first time ever visiting this location. My initial phone call was with Chris who was very polite in listening to my concerns regarding my issues with my alternator on my 2002 Mazda Millenia. I had went through 5-6 alternators in which all were experiencing problems with either overcharging or not charging the battery at all. Chris promised me that they would examine the issue thoroughly and give me a call later that afternoon. The same afternoon, I receive a call from Josh stating that the issue was a broken “Signal Wire” that sends the charging signal to the battery in which they replaced and is now working fine. In addition, they checked the suspension, checked for any fluid leaks and provided automotive care suggestions which was greatly appreciated. Just a wonderful group of guys!...I would recommend this service facility to everyone. They Are honest, reliable and affordable! 2 thumbs up guys!!!

SHARON S.
Ford Edge
08/05/2020
Friendly and Quick Service!
As a repeat customer, the staff I interacted with were friendly and professional when I spoke with them. The time my vehicle was at the shop was efficient and reasonable for what was being fix. I will continue to bring my vehicle to Franklin Auto Service in the future!

CARRIE H.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/31/2020
Always helpful, reliable and we love giving our business to a locally owned business in our community

CD
Christine D.
Ford Edge
07/30/2020
Competent, very polite, and very trustworthy.
I have been going to Franklin Auto Service for years. They are the best! Great ser ice and great people