Business Solutions

Franklin Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MAYANK S.
04/30/2022
Good Service.
First time customer, They diagnosed the issues with my car, called me for my approval to get it fixed. The car was ready in the time frame quoted. The...

DF
DAVID F.
04/29/2022
Flat Tire
Quickly plugged tire, nail hole, that Belle Tire refused to touch, even though I bought tire from them.

MARK S.
04/25/2022
Great job fixing our car.
Pam has always taken good care of us. After years of using Franklin Auto, we are still pleased with their work. We have had several of our cars serviced there.

MARK S.
03/26/2022
Great job servicing our card
It is my son’s car. The Service Tech (?Daryl) explained everything the car needed to have done to it and gave his recommendations. Told my son his...

SN
STACY N.
02/01/2022
Pam and Darrel
I cannot tell you how WONDERFUL my Experience was with F.A.R.. Honest, Reliable. Won't Gauge you!!!