Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

2098 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.8684221/5Overall Rating 4.8684221/5Overall Rating 4.8684221/5Overall Rating 4.8684221/5rating 4.8684221
Overall Rating 2.05263/5Overall Rating 2.05263/5rating 2.05263rating 2.05263rating 2.05263

SR
Stella R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Brand New 2016 Hyundai Accent
2016 Hyundai Accent don't come with a spare tire, so if you are taking a trip out of town, "Think Twice" You will be riding on 4 nitrogen filled tires and no "Spare Tire."
JULIE P. from Fenton Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

I am very sorry to hear that your visit with us was not up to your expectations. One of our managers will be contacting you to discuss your visit.

NB
Norma B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Close to home and every is so informed and kind.
I have had 4 Hyundai's and been happy with each one of them.
LESLIE A. from Fenton Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey, and we thank you for the positive feedback. We look forward to serving you, and your vehicle needs in the future.

11/30/2018 Category: Service
Really enjoyed the customer service that I get when I arrive at Fenton I'm always greeted with a smile and a hot cup of coffee keep up the good work Fenton
LESLIE A. from Fenton Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Dennis M.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great work
I always appreciate them taking my car in, even without an appointment. They take of what I bring my car in for and have even taken care of a couple things under warranty I had not mentioned.
Only drawback is the quantity of surveys after each service. I have better things to do than take surveys (this is after the first reminder of the second survey they sent).
JULIE P. from Fenton Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Desmond D.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Good job
JULIE P. from Fenton Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer, and we appreciate your business! We look forward to serving you in the future.

CG
Carolyn G.
Garland, TX
08/28/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE DEPARTMENT
I ALWAYS COMES TO FENTON HYUNDAI MESQUITE FOR MY OIL CHANGE STEPHANIE ALWAYS GREET ME WITH HER SMILE SHE'S VERY RESPECTFUL AND SHE'S VERY POLITE I TRULY LOVE'S STEPHANIE HONESTY AND ALSO THE LITTLE LADY WORKS AT THE DESK IS VERY POLITE ALSO THESE TWO LADIES KNOWS WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALL ABOUT THANK GOD FOR THE TEAM Y'ALL HAVE IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT
William W., Service Director from Fenton Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Barbara M.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Service call
Loved the service and my rep!@
William W., Service Director from Fenton Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

06/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly employees
They provided transportation to my work place while my car was being serviced. I asked them to do three things to my car, and they were all completed in a timely manner. Very good experience. Leslie handled my appointment and was very friendly and efficient.

KC
Kermit C.
Ennis, TX
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
Fenton Hyundai was able to get me in and out in a reasonable time frame. Fenton sends me service discounts in the mail which helps keep down my cost. As long as that continues. I'll be a life customer. Thank You...!!!!

Rita S.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Service department was excellent

2013 Hyundai Azera
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Worked extra hard to resolve the issue.
Thanks to Anibal & the mechanics my car is back up and running like there was never an issue. I love Fenton Hyundai and the service they provide to go out of their way for the customers.

Frustrated
Very frustrated with the dealership SVC department at the moment.
ANIBAL A. from Fenton Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK

LJ
Ld J.
Heartland, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful! Will return.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Communication and speedy service
Doesn’t take 2 hours for an oil change
William W., Service Director from Fenton Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for the feedback. I do apologize for the wait time. I would like to talk with you about the visit.

William Walker

cell 214-912-1918
office 469-221-8011
william.walker@fentonmotors.com

06/22/2018 Category: Service
Service on vehicle
Leslie was very efficient - courteous and helpful.
While watching her interact with other guests, it was clear she truly enjoyed what she does

NP
Nancy P.
Terrell, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
ac service
Once the problem was found they did everything nessesary to fix it
William W., Service Director from Fenton Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Marian B.
Everyone is so accommodating
I look forward to getting another vehicle.

LC

Robert M.
Garland, TX
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Good people
Great service love being a customer

Rojean C.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
I purchased a new car there for my Grandson about 4 years ago. He is a college student. At 50,000 miles he has had not one problem with his car. My car in 2017 is a winner, I have owned 5 new cadillacs and a new
Problem. I have owned 5 new cadillacs and a new olds but I love my Sonnata for it's safety features, easy to park, love the blue color with gold flecks and its lombar seat. I could go on and on, Perfect for me. My salesman was the best in sales and in service Matt was wonderful and so was Jessica the cashier. WHY GO ELSEWHERE TO BUY A GREAT CAR!!!
Rojean Cull
William W., Service Director from Fenton Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

06/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I was in and out with a flash. Representative was very nice and knowledgeable on the services I needed.
William W., Service Director from Fenton Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018