Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Scott C.
Honda Accord
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Scott said the business did a fine job replacing his brakes.

Jerry F.
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Jerry said that he was very happy with this business. The mechanic showed up on time and took the vehicle in. They communicated with him 2 or 3 times throughout the day and they were very responsive. They kept the vehicle overnight and brought it back on time the next day. He trusted them and he would recommend them to anyone. He mentioned that his cousin recommended this business to him.

RONALD M.
Murrieta, CA
Kia Spectra
12/13/2016
2003 Kia Repair
always friendly, honest and dependable

RO
RYAN O.
Toyota Tundra
12/13/2016
Fernando was great
Quick and very helpful! We found our new mechanic

CRUZ B.
Nissan Xterra
12/12/2016
Awsome service quality work
Doesnt get better as far as quality auto care at a fair price goes. I couldve gone to the big shops but wouldnt have gotten the same personalized treatment and just that extra little bit more..

JOYCE R.
11/20/2016
The Quality of Work is AMAZING!!!!!!! This is one Mechanic who actually knows his work.
I had heard of Fernando's Auto Care from a very Special Dear Friend. She is a trustworthy person. Therefore, I knew I was in good hands when she told me about Fernando's Auto Care. I just did not know to what extent. Being a Woman, I have had experiences where I was taken advantage of because I am not mechanically inclined... I cannot begin to express how Impressed I was with the mechanic Fernando. He gave me a feeling of security that everything was going to be okay when I left my vehicle at his shop. I say this with every fiber in my being that this is one mechanic who not only knows his craft, but seems to take great pleasure in doing it. Customer Service is amazing and the prices are Remarkable. I have already shared my experience at Fernando's Auto with several people who expressed that they will be taking their vehicles to this shop as well. In addition, I have great comfort in knowing that there actually is a mechanic who can be trusted on so many levels...Thank-You Fernando. I will indeed be back!!!

RONALD M.
Murrieta, CA
11/15/2016
Friendly, honest and professional
I can always get honest professional service at Fernando's auto care. No one trying to rip you off.

Juan C.
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Juan said the business was great. He expressed they are the best place, compared to other facilities he has been to.

VG
VIVIAN G.
Honda Accord
10/06/2016
I like feeling that I can trust Fernando with my car and not overly charged! Female friendly

YA
YOLANDA A.
Nissan 350Z
10/04/2016
In good hands
Fernando was the best! Extremely knowledgeable and courteous.
Worked on my son's Nissan 350 Z and left it in great running condition.
The cost was also good. Thanks Fernando I'll be glad to bring you
My other cars for service when needed. One more thing the service
Was completed the same day.

JASON W.
08/24/2016
Excellent Mechanic
Fernando zeros in the on the problem and does only the work that needs done. One hundred percent trustworthy.

SUSAN S.
08/21/2016
The $$$ that I thought I was going to be spending to fix the A/C was only $
I wanted to thank you for your help with the A/C. I have mentioned the fix to the previous repair place and they are going to refund the charged amount for not installing the correct amount of coolant, which made the A/C not work properly and said it could be $$$ to repair.

DAN P.
GMC Sierra
08/19/2016
the man that runs it a good christian
I like to help small businesses in any way I can I was once one of them myself

JENNIFER R.
07/30/2016
Awesome place
Fernando was an awesome mechanic. He was honest, nice, and took care of my care asap. I really appreciate the service.

MARICA M.
Kia Sorento
07/27/2016
Honest and affordable!!!
We have relied on Fernando's Auto Care for years!! They are trust worthy, dependable, and timely.

Steve M.
BMW 325i
07/21/2016 Category: Service
Steve said he has been taking his vehicle there for a very long time. The service is excellent and the prices are reasonable. He would recommend them to anybody and he recommends them all the time.

JASON W.
07/20/2016
Fast, Quality, Honest Service
Fernando is a friendly and trustworthy. He gives you a thorough diagnosis, and then helps you prioritize what must be done, what can wait, and what you can live without. I trust him implicitly.

YM
Yolanda M.
Corona, CA
Chevrolet Uplander
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Yolanda said the business was kind and dedicated to do the work that was done on the vehicle. Her vehicle was fixed beautifully. They were very generous and she is very grateful for the work done to her vehicle.

WL
WILLIAM L.
06/26/2016
explanation of problem, requirements needed for repair, told of the issues so as to follow up with service.
great

DANE P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/17/2016
Quality, friendly service
Fernando always does good work for a fair price.