Ultimate Performance Auto & Truck Repair

People vs Profit. Customer Service vs None
The best!

Michael S.
12/15/2016
Their knowledge of vehicles they work on is poor.
am giving the extra star because terry is nice. I was having trouble with my 2007 mustang gt 5sp manual going into gear. So I went here to get it looked at. When I went there I explained everything that was wrong, and that I felt it could be the throw out bearing (slave cylinder) or it might not be aligned properly. Terry let me know they charge 55 bucks to poke around. I agreed. Later that day she called me and let me know that they needed to drop the transmission to get a better look at what was wrong. And that was going to cost over 400 bucks. I gave the go ahead. The next dayshe called and said that they needed to replace the master clutch cylinder and the slave cylinder. The price was going to be like 858 bucks. The transmission was already pulled so I agreed with the work, though I didn't think my master cylinder was bad, but maybe they knew something I didnt. So a couple days later she calls and it is ready to be picked up. We went over what they replaced and that I needed a mud flap, brakes looked at, struts were making noise and brake booster was shot. Brake booster shot? Maybe they knew something I didnt. My brake booster was good when I dropped it off. So the mechanic takes me to the car and says that it is still hard to get into gear because the brake fluid had air in it and since the throw out bearing doesn't have a bleeder all I had to do was pump the clutch and it would get easier. I knew there is a process to purge the brake fluid of air and pumping the clutch wasn't going to make it better. I told him, fine I'll do it, but most likely I am coming back. He said no problem to bring it back if I needed to. I get in the car and start it, and I hear this loud sucking noise. It took me a moment, but I realised it was my brake booster and it had a vacuum leak. I go in and explain that my car didn't make that noise and that my brakes were great before I brought the cat in. She said they told her that they didn't touch anything to do with the brake booster only that they replaced my master clutch cylinder and slave cylinder. Basically would have to prove it. Their mechanic knows they punctured the plastuc accordian puece behind my brakes where the brake booster is. My brakes were fine when I took it in. So I take it home and next day we take it back. Car wouldn't go into gear. And when it did it was rough to say the least. A different mechanic told me that they just need to purge the brake fluid and it would be fine. I asked if he knew how, he said yes. I gave them the car Friday and they were supposed to be done on Saturday. Come Monday they called to have me come in. When I did, yet another mechanic showed me that the throw out bearing they purchased wasn't providing enough pressure to engage the clutch properly and I had Hotspots all over my clutch and flywheel. When I said, it would have been nice if they told me about this from the beginning, he stated that they never pulled the clutch before because it was new. Which I did put a new clutch in a few months back. So the actual problem to my car was that the hydraulic throw out bearing I installed when I did the clutch wasn't good enough for my stage one clutch. So I told him to put it back together and I'll pick it up. So now, I have paid 808 bucks for nothing. My issue with the car is still the same. So I still need my car repaired and now, I also need my brake booster repaired. I went in with 1 issue and came out with 2. I would never go back to get any of my vehicles worked on, and will never tell a friend to go there. This shop is the main reason why I don't trust repair shops, and I do my own work

Linda B.
Norco, CA
10/23/2016
Great experience
I took my car in based on a recommendation from a friend. It was vibrating and running badly. I took it to 2 other places before and was told it was going to cost over $1000. Being on a fixed income is hard enough without paying that much for car repairs. I explained the car problem to the service writer and the manager was also listening. They asked me several questions about what was happening and when it was happening. The other shops never asked me any questions. The manager explained they would diagnose the problem and give me an estimate for repairs. I was shocked when they called me a couple hours later to tell me the repair would only be $300! I was so relieved and they assured me it would fix the problem. Two hours later I was driving my car home. It is running great! Thank you Ultimate Performance for your honest repair

JUILIANA C.
07/05/2016
I needed a smog check
I needed a smog check and my place I usually go to has been closed down. I received a letter that my old mechanic was now working at ultimate performance which is down the street from me. I decided to go to see how long the wait is and checked on the prices. The staff at ultimate performance was nice and fast. I was out with in 20 min. I need a oil change and the staff suggested for me to make a appointment so that I won't have to wait for a long period of time. I would suggest for my friends and family to go to ultimate performance.

BE
BARBARA JUNE E.
07/04/2016
Glad I found them
I went to them for the first time to get my car smog tested. I was very pleased and went back to get my car serviced. Again I was very pleased. I recommended them to a friend and she thanked me for the referral.

KD
KAREEM d.
Mira Loma, CA
06/29/2016
Honest people not out to rip you off. I was told by one shop I needed a head gasket repair Victor and his crew checked it out and told me my car was fine and didn't need one after all.

BR
Berry R.
Chino, CA
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Berry said the business provided a good experience.

GB
GLADYS B.
06/28/2016
Ac Issue
I took my car for an AC issue and ended up fixing someother issue, which I don't complain. Great service...

ZW
Zina W.
06/20/2016 Category: Service
Zina said the business got him in and out quickly and there was no hassle.

WW
WALTER JOSEPH W.
06/15/2016
Knowledgeable, fast and fair prices!
Completely honest in evaluation of our trucks turbo's dreaded 0299 error code. Service Manager Victor was great and his mechanic Jose was informative, they showed us exactly where and how the turbo failed! Ford's 6.0 turbos failure due to poor sulphur free fuel, moisture and soot buildup, which is an inherent problem to an overall good engine! They put us back on the road with a new turbo and a Nationwide 3 year warranty all with a fair price! Do you hate feeling like you have taken advantage of? Well you won't when you leave here!

Sherryll C.
Saturn Ion 2
06/11/2016 Category: Service
Sherryll said this business was fine and great. She stated she would be going back.

EL
Advisor unprofessional.

LULIE M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/09/2016
This shop is reliable and affordable, the staff is professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

SL
Sandra L.
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Sandra said they did a really good job.

AV
AMANDA V.
Moreno Valley, CA
06/07/2016
The service
Staff is very polite and quick but good service

SHANNON W.
RAM Pickup
06/06/2016
Fast and friendly and know what they are doing.
Would highly recommend this business to others.

BG
Blanca G.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
06/02/2016 Category: Service
Blanca said this business is good. She would recommend this business for service.

EW
EVELYN W.
Saturn Vue
05/30/2016
smog
Excellent, prompt service with a professional atmosphere.

BARBARA S.
Chevrolet Forward Control
05/25/2016
Satisfied
The staff is informative and friendly. The office and business is clean and welcoming.

PG
PAUL G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/25/2016
Richard the Manger was honest and up front
Had a very good experience felt that what was being told to me was accurate and correct