KP
KRISTEEN P.
Lakewood, WA
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
I received great service from FIAT of Tacoma. They are friendly while being very professional.

SCOTT B.
Auburn, WA
09/18/2019 Category: Sales
Great Customer Service
Your sales people are phenomenal. Two thumbs up! Jim Parsons was friendly and professional, made car buying a breeze.

SO
SHAWAN O.
Auburn, WA
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond
Took quite a while to get my car fixed (about a month) but, that staff was able to give me a great deal on the work and a reduced rate on the rental car~!

JEANIE D.
Federal Way, WA
09/17/2019 Category: Service
in for an oil change
fast service always helpful, honest, and very friendly.

MK
MELISSA K.
Vashon, WA
FIAT 500e
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Fiat 500e service
Fiat of Tacoma is the best. They are always so helpful. They always have my car ready quickly and always perform the services required. LOVE THEM!

RF
ROBERT F.
Puyallup, WA
Alfa Romeo Giulia
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Alfa Romeo Giulia First Service
1) This car has been a joy to drive for it's first 10k miles!
2) All it needed was an oil change!
3) Price was right! (Shhhh! FREE!)
4) Excellent service! Outstanding employees! Love doing business here!

Shelton, WA
FIAT 500L
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Chad, Richard and Jonathan!
I called and Chad was working the service desk. He encouraged me to come on in and he would make my headlight shine again. I was able to drive in, get my headlight replaced in a matter of minutes and back out on the road. No song and dance, just great customer service by the team. Glad to have Chad back helping customers face to face.

ARTHUR B.
Kent, WA
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
09/11/2019 Category: Sales
Visit great. Car, not so much.
2 day old Stelvio got engineer light. 45 minutes at service department, engine light gone. There days later, engineer light returned. Hmmmm...

PS
PAULO S.
Redmond, WA
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, Great Dealership, Great People.
I had scheduled a Saturday appointment earlier that week, the folks over the phone were very courteous. That courtesy carried over in-person: the service department treated me very nicely, and kept me updated on the status and things of note for my appointment. Waiting was also not that bad, since there was plenty of spots to sit down and enjoy the complimentary guest wifi.

By the end, they had replaced the headlight assemblies with the ones I brought over, and the fog light bulbs were replaced with LED ones I also brought. Overall, I'm very happy with everything. Other than being over an hour's drive away from my home, this is a great place to have my Fiat serviced. Would take my car there again!

TA
TRAVIS A.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Always high quality service
I've owned both a Fiat 500 and currently a 124 Spider and I have had all of the maintenance done at this shop and have never been dissatisfied with the quality of care. Their service department is top notch.

KP
KRISTEEN P.
Lakewood, WA
08/31/2019 Category: Sales
Our sales agent Jim Parsons took excellent care of us and made our buying experience fun.

JASON S.
Lacey, WA
FIAT 500X
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Easy, quick dropoff. Service completed and met my expectations.

Spanaway, WA
FIAT 500L
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service

ROBERT G.
Kent, WA
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Problems
Brought new Fiat 500X into service as the car was having issues with uconnect system. They said it was fixed, but problems returned 2 days later. My daughter called service and was spoken to in a very unprofessional manner. I called as well and was spoken too by the same technician in the same manner. The only saving grace was the service manager who called and listened to my concerns.

My issue was 2 fold, brand new car having major issues and the fact that my daughter and wife were driving to Nevada for school in a car not working correctly. The manager was very helpful, but the tech, I cannot say the same for.

JAMES K.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
They are great there

AH
ALICIA H.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Fiat of Tacoma
It's always a great experience going there. Everyone is friendly and so helpful

NJ
NATASHA J.
Federal Way, WA
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Service you can trust
Service was fast and friendly. I appreciate knowing what services I may be looking to have completed the next visit without feeling like I'm being scammed. Everyone I interacted with was professional and made me feel valued.

FIAT 500X
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Service/Sales Staff
Friendly Service. Great Atmosphere.

ANAND M.
Olympia, WA
Honda HR-V
08/18/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly and laid back.
I bought my first Fiat 500 in 2012, the year they came back. My sales rep David was friendly and knowledgeable. I signed the poster of new Fiat owners within a a few days. Seven years later they are still reaching out making sure I have the car I need and helping to make it a reality. Muchos kudos to Fiat of Tacoma.

JEFF T.
Alfa Romeo Giulia
08/17/2019 Category: Service
prompt polite service
Two software updates on my Alfa ROmeo. In and out in a little more than an hour.