07/17/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service!

FIAT 124 Spider
07/17/2018 Category: Sales
Second car purchase
Smooth and most professional car purchases I have ever encountered..purchased our second car in less then an afternoon....love the gang at Fiat!!! Thank you

WL
WENDY L.
Seattle, WA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I have brought my 2013 Fiat Abarth in twice for issues that have come about just after the warranty has expired on the vehicle. Samantha, their Service Manager, was willing to listen to my concerns, & successfully pleed my case with the Regional Service Manager, in order to cover the parts & work needed under warranty. Her willingness to go above & beyond to help me truly shows that Fiat of Tacoma values their customers.

JULIANN R.
FIAT 500L
Review of Service and Service Advisor
I moved to Washington three months ago from Brockport NY and was worried about who would take care of my car. I left a wonderful dealership in NY and did not think I would be able to find as good a service department and service advisor here. I was wrong. Fiat of Tacoma Service Department and especially Samantha Dey the Service Advisor has put my mind at ease and been absolutely wonderful!! She even took the time to make sure my missing license plate was not at the dealership by even checking the garbage. You all rock! Thank you! Juliann R

LL
LEAH L.
Lakewood, WA
Finally My Car is Under MY Name
Sounds funny but when Sam asked if I was the primary driver and offered to put the car under my name instead of my husband's, it absolutely made my day. It's a small thing but made me feel appreciated and taken care of.

GB
GEROGE B.
Maple Valley, WA
Fiat 500 Prima Edizione 409/500
Chad at Fiat of Tacoma is the only Fiat mechanic that has ever laid hands on my 2012 Fiat 500 Prima Edizione 409/500. Chad is very careful with detail in his work and knows Fiats and Alfa Romeo's very well. I bought my Fiat new and it is a collector car as it is one of the first 500 that Fiat sold in the USA after a 30 year absence from the market. Since my car is extra special to me I appreciate that Chad takes good care of the car while he is working on it and I have always had the car returned to me with no damage done to the car at all. Chad is very efficient in his work and knows what needs to be done. I hope that Fiat of Tacoma will be able to continue to provide great service for Fiats long into the future. If you are considering the purchase of a new Fiat or Alfa Romeo I strongly recommend that you go check out Fiat of Tacoma. By the way, Fiats are very fun cars to drive and reliability is great.

JOSEPH D.
Yakima, WA
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very nice and did a really good job.
They even double and triple checked to make sure everything was done to my liking.

RP
RHEA P.
Customer service
I went in to get my light fix and asked if there was coffee. Unfortunately, there was not, however the Fiat service rep offered me her own hot chocolate mix. I didn’t even have to wait very long to get my light fixed.

PO
PATRICIA O.
FIAT 500L
07/07/2018 Category: Service
I’ve been to Fiat of Tacoma twice now and it’s been a pleasure. They are quick and friendly. The facility is clean with a comfortable waiting room. I love my new Fiat and am happy to have found Fiat of Tacoma to service it.

WK

Orting, WA
Jeep Cherokee
06/26/2018 Category: Service

06/25/2018 Category: Service
Inconsistency and conflict with what I was told on the phone.
I called several times in advance of my appointment to ask questions and get the timing right. I do not live close by and wanted to be clear on what was happening. I was told different things by the same person. I was told one thing on the phone and another thing in person by the same representative on two different issues. The mechanic was mildly helpful but the representative I talked to and dealt with in person ruined the entire experience so much that I want to sell my Fiat.

Always Excellent
I love the Fiat service more than I love my Fiat 500 sport. I went in last week to get an oil change and a part replaced on my car, the service crew was so fast and everyone was friendly.

SCOTT C.
Seattle, WA
Buick LaCrosse
06/25/2018 Category: Sales
Excellent experience buying used 2017 Buick LaCrosse
I spent nearly two months watching used car listings on the Internet, searching for a low mileage 2017 Buick LaCrosse. I found the Buick I wanted at FIAT of Tacoma -- a pristine 2017 Buick LaCrosse with less than 3000 miles on the odometer. Better yet, it was priced to sell, and the dealership secured a loan for me with a 3.14% interest rate. My experience with my sales agent, John, was very positive, and with other agency personnel as well. So, all in all, I had a great experience at this dealership. The only thing that would have made the deal even sweeter would have been for them to throw in a free Alfa Romeo Guilia Quadrifoglio, but I certainly understood why they couldn't that. Ah, well, maybe next time...

JAMI S.
GREAT SERVICE
Quick, friendly, and effective service :)

FH
FRANK H.
Spanaway, WA
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Department - oil change and tire rotation
Courteous, timely service. Very professional. Great prices too!

JANET S.
Gig Harbor, WA
FIAT 500 Abarth
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Recent Courtesy Oil Change
Great service, very nice staff all of them, offered a shuttle - very happy!

MARY G.
Love the service guys!
Always excellent and quick.

CF
CAROL F.
Dupont, WA
60,000 mile check
I had priced out what this mileage check was going to cost, prior to making appointment. $400 seemed really steep. So, we had the tires balanced and rotated @ Discount Tire, where we purchased them. Why pay for this, when it can be done by another qualified business for free??! We ordered the cabin filter on-line from Filter Heads and plan to do the change and install ourselves, when the filter arrives. There was no shipping charge or sales tax involved. Cost...…$16.95, plus MY time.
We had already replaced all wiper blades, so that didn't need doing. When the car was brought in for servicing, with what we had already had done, brought the cost down to approx. $250 plus tax. The actual bill came to $301.05 or $301.53, which I felt was still pretty steep. Cripes, your oil and filter changes run in the neighborhood of $40.00. That can be done so much more cheaply, and much closer to us. The car is no longer under warranty, so am no longer going to pay dealer prices for service. I have always trusted and liked the mechanics that have worked on the car, but no longer will I continue to subsidize your dealership. The service department in any dealership is the most lucrative part of the operation. Everything else is "gravy". And while I gave you 4 stars, that was because of the mechanics and their work. Dealer prices are "out of sight" for servicing, and unless the car is still under warranty, there are plenty of other qualified mechanics to perform further services. You priced yourselves out of a customer.

MN
MERCY N.
Spanaway, WA
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
06/13/2018 Category: Service
As soon as I walked in I was greeted with a smile by Lindsey( I could be forgetting her name) front desk. Very helpful in and out quick