Bothell, WA
Hyundai Azera
02/16/2019 Category: Sales
Straightforward Process
I saw a car listed on the website that I was interested in, and drove down from Lynnwood to see it. Worked with BB and she was wonderful. Really appreciated her warm energy and lack of pressure to buy the car quickly. The car I was interested in had previously been smoked in, so she offered to deodorize it with special detailing equipment and set me up with conditional paperwork to make sure I only had to commit to the car if it was odor-free to MY preference. I really enjoyed working with BB all around.

Financing the car was fairly straightforward. However, I was heavily encouraged to purchase an extended warranty for the car that turned out to not have a competitive value. The car still had almost 10,000 miles of factory warranty left and my auto insurance carrier offers a similar product that I can apply to the car after that warranty expires. I was able to cancel the warranty before driving off the lot though, and that redeemed the experience. My only main criticism of selling people additional warranties is that they sell it to you as a "peace of mind" product, when they probably know there are better service warranties out there.

Lakewood, WA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Brake job
Wonderful job

JAMES K.
FIAT 124 Spider
02/10/2019 Category: Service
124 spider
They were very quick on reset of tire pressure system and showed me a button to use for the future if ever needed.

VH
VERONICA H.
Dupont, WA
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I've had nothing but amazing experiences with them! Everyone I've talked to is very friendly and happy to help!

MARK G.
Lakewood, WA
02/01/2019 Category: Sales
low key
good-ok

CA
CIHAN A.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
02/01/2019 Category: Sales
Easy transaction!!
I had a great experiance with Fiat of Tacoma. I was interested in purchasing an Alfa Romeo Stelveo and called Alfa of Tacoma because they had advertised some good discounts on 2018 Alfa's. I talked with Jim Parsons and Manager Matt, I was given a lease price over the phone, decided to buy the car. Came the next day (I was leaving the following day so had limited time to do it) and Jim showed me the car, was with me through the entire process, the then manager Brian orchastrated the trade in etc and we did the deal. Jim took me to the Dodge dealership where they did the paperwork, had the car prepped for delivery, and got me out of there in time for an appointment I had later that afternoon. I thought he did an excelent, no pressure job.

MQ
MARIE Q.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Call
Always great experience when getting service done at the dealership. No surprises, as far as cost, which is always great.

JANET S.
Gig Harbor, WA
FIAT 500 Abarth
01/28/2019 Category: Service
It's always a pleasure to deal with Fiat of Tacoma - extremely friendly staff and very accommodating
I would recommend them highly - great service on my vehicle, prompt and extremely nice staff, every one of them.

DN
DAVID N.
Seattle, WA
01/27/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly, Informative, Excited.
While the initial hand-off between the person I spoke to on the phone and the in-person sales associate I ultimately engaged was somewhat awkward (i.e., transition of continuity of conversation was bumpy), this smoothed out into a productive negotiation of terms and the salesperson was knowledgable and prompt and engaged. Good show!

Poulsbo, WA
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Fiat review
Got in and out quickly. It would be nice if their waiting area was a little more friendly with maybe some recent magazines or something...it’s pretty boring and always chilly

JAMES K.

SF
SALLY F.
01/21/2019 Category: Sales
3rd time around
I just bought my 3rd Fiat - a beautiful black 500 L and am thrilled with it. I previously had a gorgeous red 500 and then a sweet tan 500L. The cars and interiors keep getting better while keeping the "look and feel" I like. I've never had a mechanical issue with any of them and have put at least 85,000 miles on each one. The Tacoma dealership continues to give me great deals and great service. "Fix it again Tony" is a thing of the past! I will never buy another brand of car. Love my FIAT!

EC
EDWARD C.
01/18/2019 Category: Sales
Always the Best
Just totaled my 2013 fiat (Fifi).....all the airbags work!
Found a new one in Portland and called John to see if they could get it up here. No problem. Four days later and I'm driving my new turbo Fiat (Fibee).

Thank you Tacoma Fiat and all who work there. You've always given great service.

01/18/2019 Category: Service
great service
They did a great job on vehicle maintenance.

BETH B.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Volkswagen Eos
01/17/2019 Category: Sales
the real deal
No phonies here. Everyone we dealt with was straightforward and human. Easy to talk to and respectful.

PO
PATRICIA O.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Consistently Great Service
As usual I was taken care of in a courteous manner. My wait time was short and the service of my car was explained very well.

JOHN C.
Olympia, WA
Alfa Romeo Giulia
01/16/2019 Category: Sales
Quality assistance
From the time I walked into your store I was impressed with the professional demeanor and pride in the job. Everywhere I turned I was given expert advice and professional attitude. This was the first new car I have ever bought. The salespersons knew that and made every effort that I was helped and advised at critical steps. I wish to thank all that I encountered for an excellent day and for their professionalism, care and concern for my needs. Thanks my friends.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Always top notch service!
Always top notch service!

VS
VICTOR KEVIN S.
Olympia, WA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent friendly staff
We bought the car new from Fiat of Tacoma 3 years ago - love the car, and are very satisfied with every experience we've had with them.

ANDREW M.