09/23/2018 Category: Service

ROBERT B.
Federal Way, WA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department
The service is outstanding. Michelle was very courteous and easy to work with. My oil change was due got me in a reasonable time & day also I had a steering wheel problem that renton fiat screwed it up. Her mechanic ( Jonathan ) fixed it right also found renton fiat had broken the cruise control switch lock down tab. Having to order it ,they will call me when it's in. Tacoma is Now my new home. Thank You!!!!!!.

KW
KIRA W.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Amazing
I was in and out quick and waiting is nice with coffee and tv/ magazines

JULIANN R.
FIAT 500L
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Price is high but with the coupons this time it was great!!
Samantha is a wonderful service advisor! Very knowledgeable and friendly! Fiat of Tacoma service guys are honest and care about their customers! (Sorry I don’t know the service guys by name!). I will not go anywhere else!

BL
BARRY L.
09/17/2018 Category: Sales
Savana, Mike, Ivan
Great to work with...Thanks....Love the Stelvia

JAMES T.
Shelton, WA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
2015 Fiat Sport Service Jim T owner
They haven't solved the shutdown issue of my Fiat Sport yet after a month and are waiting for technical support from the engineers at Fiat. I have faith in the staff and mechanics at Tacoma Fiat. Sincerely, Jim T

JOSEPH G.
Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Always ready, always great sevice, every department
It is nice dropping in for any reason, happy informative sales staff, and every department too.

DARCEL C.
Tumwater, WA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Always Know My FIAT Gets the proper attention!
Since I have purchased my vehicle I have always taken it in here to be serviced for both oil changes, filters, and major mile maintenance.
Each time arrive and leave I have all information I need to maintain my vehicle. Though it is not like a major service/dealer, I am happy I am not treated like Number.

I am happy to see the service department is growing!

BROOKS B.
Gig Harbor, WA
09/12/2018 Category: Sales
👍🏼
Great staff. You don’t feel pressured or hounded as soon as you get onto the lot. Very knowledgeable

Yelm, WA
FIAT 500X
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Easy ti find
Good customer service.
My questions were answered.

09/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Writer Needs To Be More Knowledgable
The service writer isn’t knowledgeable and seems to only answer the phone and take messages to relay to the technicians. I had to call to ask for additional information after my service appointment and return my vehicle because of a lack of communication about what was and was not performed on my vehicle.

ALEXANDER S.
09/06/2018 Category: Sales
Great deal and even better buying experience!
Had a wonderful experience leasing my Alfa Romeo Stelvio from Alfa Romeo of Tacoma! They made me an outstanding deal (worth a drive from Seattle), and really made me feel like I was their top priority when I took delivery. Paperwork was as promised, no surprises, and no hard sell in Finance. Before I left, my sales guy Tom made sure I was well acquainted with the Stelvio and showed me some nice tips and tricks I might need for my drive back to Seattle.

Thanks to Tom, Matt, and Troy for such a seamless buying experience!

09/04/2018 Category: Service
My new dealership!
I was caught off guard when my local dealership closed. But, I have now found my new home at FIAT of Tacoma! Thanks to the crew at FoT for taking great care of my car.

TW
Always easy and helpful

Steilacoom, WA
09/02/2018 Category: Service
In and out as scheduled
I was able to wait for my vehicle, and the service was done in less than the estimated time. Thanks!

MICHAEL S.
Snoqualmie, WA
Alfa Romeo Giulia
09/02/2018 Category: Sales
The people
Matt Tom and Mike were courteous friendly and helpful

COLE C.
Oh my word
Very great service. Oil change took only minutes, and a thorough inspection was done to make me fully aware of the service status of my vehicle.

CATHY B.
Bremerton, WA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
ALWAYS FANTASTIC SERVICE/SMILES/SUGGESTIONS.. TREATED LIKE FAMILY!
OIL LIGHT ON/CALLED FOR APPT/RIGHT IN WORKING WITH MY LAST MINUTE LIGHT ON AND SCHEDULE! IN AND OUT COMPLETE CHECK ON REST OF MY CAR AND ALL WITH A SMILE... worth every bit extra time and dollars to take over the bridge!

WM
WILLIAM M.
Roy, WA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Fiat of Tacoma gets a 5 Star rating from me for one simple reason-their customer service is superb.
I recently bought my second Fiat and in the years I've been doing business with Fiat of Tacoma, they have consistently provided the best service I've had from any dealership in Tacoma. I'm treated like one of the crew, and that's even better than the relationship I had at a couple of prestige brand service centers when I owned those cars. Fiats may not be prestige cars, but they treat me like a prestige customer. I'm always welcomed as though I've been away too long and they are genuinely glad to see me. Great place all around.

JOSEPH G.
Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Fiat, and Alfa Romeo are great cars to drive. Currently I have been experiencing repeated 'oxygen' issues, re: an 'engine light'keeps appearing. Ask me again in a month.
Happy knowledgeable, sales force, I am holding out making any grand statements, until my current 'engine' light issues, stop.