JUSTIN K.
Kenmore, WA
11/15/2018 Category: Sales
Worth the drive
The team at Tacoma Alfa Romeo was great from start to finish. They had the best selection, and gave the best price (by far) on my new Alfa Romeo Giulia. The fact that the paperwork process was remarkably quick was icing on the cake.

JAMIE B.
Pacific, WA
FIAT 500X
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service
I've bought 3 Fiats from them and they've been great every time. I get all my service done there and the young lady handling the service, Samantha Dey, is awesome!

KH
KATHY H.
Tacoma, WA
11/11/2018 Category: Service
So very friendly
So nice,went out of their way to make sure I had what I needed,and made suggest tion with other options.

MN
MERCY N.
Spanaway, WA
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer service superb!
Thank you for always having a smile!

SERGIO C.
Redmond, WA
FIAT 500e
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service doesn't describe it.
I had an appointment for a recall on my Fiat 500e, but it happens to be in another service center.
Just when I arrived with my car at 25% charge talking to the service representative, was that I realized my mistake, my appointment was somewhere else.
The service representative ask me what I was bringing the car for, when I mentioned the recall, they review it and told me that no problem, there was only a software update and they can do it for me, without appointment.

I was so greatly surprised, they don't even addressed the recall, they also performed an essentials inspection and charge my EV up to 75% for free. Unfortunately they are 39miles further away and they don't service EVs (except for non electric powertrain related issues) ... I would service my car there all the time.

Very thankful for having landed there by mistake,

kind regards,

Vancouver, WA
Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
11/09/2018 Category: Sales
Best Dealership I’ve ever worked with
I’ve purchased numerous cars from various dealerships in my lifetime and Fiat of Tacoma is the best. The sales manager Matt was perfect in the getting the deal setup and John made delivery of the vehicle seamless. I am also impressed with the finance department and quickly they wrapped up the paperwork. I will definitely be purchasing more vehicles

OT
OSCAR T.
Lakewood, WA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service and maintenance
Fiat of Tacoma always has the friendly courteous employees. I bought two cars from them. And so did a friend of mine.

FIAT 500
11/07/2018 Category: Service
They are always so friendly and helpful. And most important is they are honest in their dealings with the customer.
the young lady that helped us was friendly and helpful

DV
DAVID V.
Jaguar XF
11/05/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly car guide.
I was looking at used cars and hadn't been car shopping for awhile. Usually when you don't know what you want the sales people get impatient but John let me look at a wide variety of cars until I narrowed my search down to just a few. I have to admit that the car I left with was not even on my radar when I started looking. And I might not have even looked at it if John hadn't suggested it. He took me on a test drive and after that I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I am inspired every time I start the engine and put in drive. Thank you.

JANE M.
Gig Harbor, WA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
Service is goo. Samantha and Rich are AWESOME. Prices are a bit high. Otherwise all is great.

Yakima, WA
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
11/05/2018 Category: Service
convenience
Overall the method for appointment booking and delivering the car is very convenient. This time I waited for the vehicle and would have liked a more comfortable area to sit.

10/30/2018 Category: Sales
Easy and satisfactory experience
Fiat/Alfa of Tacoma had a great selection of cars available so a special order for our specific options and color was not needed. They were friendly and quick. Knowledge of the cars and features was very good. Our sales associate was very young, but clearly had a grasp on the cars and the car business and did not resort to any of the usual annoying pushy sales tactics. She was a pleasure. The purchase process went smoothly and professionally. Negotiated price was fine (similar discount / price as other local dealers). The showroom was OK, perhaps a bit sparse, but clean and bright. The cars in the showroom could have been detailed a bit better (fingerprints, etc). So we were pretty happy with the experience.

MICHAEL S.

Graham, WA
FIAT 500
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Not the same anymore
Trying to make an appointment is a nightmare I'd called multiple times and get transfer to service and no one answer.. I left a message and give them my number and nobody call me back.. it's been like this for couple of days, finally I called super early and got a hold of the service department "finally" and the soonest they can service my car is one week from that day

MINDY LOU P.

very nice and thorough

RE
RICHARD E.
Great!
Completed ahead of expected time. Was thorough in not only the maintenance but the extra concerns I wanted checked. Was accommodating for my travel/work schedule. Very friendly engaging staff. Very happy - thanks!

DT
DAVID T.
Mercer Island, WA
10/27/2018 Category: Sales
I bought my 2019 124 Spider Abarth here. They gave me all the info I needed to make a decision. Also post purchase have provided reputable contacts for after market mods. If you want a fiat and you live in Seattle, go to Tacoma!

ROBERT B.
Very clean dealership
The dealership is very clean. Not like some dealerships where you show up and it look like some backyard mechanic shop. Even the bathroom was very clean. The car was finished in a timely matter. They became my main dealership for my car. Thank you.