RL
RYAN L.
06/08/2018
Extremely satisfied with the service and the personal concerns.
I will be back the next time I need work done.

WC
WAYNE and N C.
Federal Way, WA
Toyota Tundra
06/01/2018
100,000 Mile Maintenance
I took my 2006 Toyota Tundra in for its 100,000-mile maintenance. This included the timing belt, spark plugs, etc. The scheduling of the work was great. They got everything done within the budget that was quoted.

Anonymous avatar
05/31/2018
Fast, clean, efficient
I'm very happy with the service provided by Lloyd and Wilson- they always have the repairs done within the time and cost estimate they give. They are friendly, prompt, and have a very clean shop!

TR
TINA R.
Dodge Caravan
04/13/2018
Our search for a trustworthy/knowledgeable/honest shop is over. Lloyd & WIlson's win!!! ..so do we!!
We strongly recommend Lloyd & Wilson to anyone - especially if you have a "problem vehicle". They are very thorough, super-efficient, honest, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. They will tell you what is what, and you can tell they are not just trying to drum up work for themselves. The staff is really friendly and they take the time to explain everything. They are very conscientious about their work and I swear they treat our car like it's their own. We've never had to go back to re-fix something they fix. We finally have a shop we can trust and have confidence in!!!
Our story:
Had been going to the same "mechanic" for years. They were friendly enough, but every year we had something big to fix - at least $1000 worth. No joke. Replaced AC in our Caravan 3x - the last being about 2 years ago. We replaced the steering 3x, have had major front-end work twice - and all because of "bad parts". Finally gave up when we got stranded 300 miles from home because a front wheel bearing blew - taking brakes and everything with it. Was on our way over the pass, so we're really lucky it didn't go there. The shop we ended up at were scratching their head wondering why it wasn't caught - there were very obvious signs of trouble well before it blew. (Tire wear, alignment off, etc.) Being the gentlemen they were, they told us (without really telling us) that our mechanic was a hack.
When we got home, our son's boss at Golden West Games referred us to L&W. Thank goodness! We couldn't be happier. They are VERY thorough and tell us what's coming, what should be done, and what can wait - all honestly and upfront. No bologna. This last time, our AC was going out (again!) and come to find out the unit was undersized. I'm guessing that's probably why the stupid thing kept having to be replaced. Bad part? No! How about the wrong part!?! Over and over?!?
We're on our way back over the pass so we just asked for a pre-trip checkup and oil change. I think they went over absolutely everything - and I'm confident we'll be okay.
Thank you, Lloyd & Wilson!

DIANE B.
Kent, WA
Acura 3.2TL
04/11/2018
The very best
All of my family members have their cars serviced here. We recommend Lloyd &Wilson to everyone we know because they truly are "simply the best!" ❤️

Volvo XC70
04/08/2018
Customer service ...
Another awesome job on my vehicle compared to a dealership the customer service the price and the Service they did on my car was outstanding good job Lloyd & Wilson thank you ...

MARK B.
Volkswagen GTI
03/27/2018
Lloyd and Wilson repair
Friendly and trustworthy service, reliable and dependable.
Highly recommend!

SHERRIE S.
Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2018
Honest
Lloyd and Wilson not only does great work, you can always count on honesty. I don’t have to worry about being taken advantage of due to my lack of knowledge.

SUSAN M.
03/21/2018
Thanks
For another great job

Volvo XC70
03/11/2018
Awesome
The service and the people are awesome ...

JUN L.
HUMMER H3
03/07/2018
they're very nice customer svcs
they're taking your request car svc and they're awesome

Kristen M.
Very reliable service!
Great customer service!

KRISTEN M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/06/2018
Local family runned business, honest and friendly service!

JOHN B.
Trusted
If the customer (me) has reason to not trust the service or information, it's very disconcerting. I can say that after repeated visits I do trust Lloyd & Wilson. This last service was done promptly and reasonably. I do need to call, because my Jeep is running a little rougher than I thought it would, but still excellent work.

MORGAN W.
02/15/2018
I love how they keep me informed of what needs to be fixed now, what can wait, etc. They communicate well and do things in the time frame they say they will. I feel like my car is in good hands ;-)

DA
DAVID A.
Lexus LS 460
01/24/2018
Almonte
Great company, great crew every time

01/05/2018
Great service !!!
I've been having my vehicle service at Lloyd & Wilson's for many years now they're honesty friendliness and great Service is top notch I recommend Lloyd & Wilson to everyone ...

MIGUEL H.
Volkswagen CC
12/27/2017
Glad to have good local service
I appreciate that LL&W is a local business with good service (no surprises, courtesy, and good work), and take every opportunity to recommend it to others.

EL
ELIZABETH L.
Mazda Tribute
11/28/2017
Auto Repair & customer service

KRISCHEL S.
BMW 525i
11/16/2017
Great local auto repair shop!
Lloyd and Wilson have serviced two of our cars for years! I trust them and they do great work!