RICHARD S.
11/20/2018
Dependable car mechanics
Lloyd& Wilson have been our steady, honest, competent, and dependable mechanics for 15 years, servicing of successive the cars. Don't know what we'd do without them

PS

MAVE B.
Buick Skylark
11/14/2018
Friendly service, quality work
Kyle at lloyd and wilson was a pleasure to work with. He was very direct about what was needed to get my car into great shape. He came in under his estimate, and was easy to communicate with. Would work with them again!

CINDY C.
11/10/2018
Great service from family owned business
I trust Lloyd and Wilson. That is saying something about a mechanic shop coming from a woman. They are skilled at what they do and they charge an honest wage.

PE
PAUL E.
11/03/2018
Always the best
Since having Lloyd & Wilson recommended a few years ago, I'll never go anywhere again!

11/01/2018
Always happy with their work, getting the right work done and watching out for new problems.

JAMES H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/01/2018
Knowledgeable Service
The team at Lloyd and Wilson took time to explain my problem clearly and fixed it. I’ve used these guys for years. They are the only ones I’ll let touch my car when I have a real problem.

TJ
Tim J.
10/21/2018
Established, reliable, current with the latest, or older.
I've been doing business with these Guys for over 40 yrs with all kinds of vehicles. Diagnosis has always been quick and accurate, and charges are fair and reasonable. The people there are always courteous and efficient. Highly recommended !!!

MORGAN W.
10/05/2018
Always efficient, competent and friendly!
I am a regular customer and always happy with the service. I got frustrated by dealerships that were not communicative or transparent. At L&W the communication is great- they tell me what the options are and stick within the estimate they provide. They have told me when I don’t need a particular repair or service (where I have had other places try to sell me things I clearly don’t need!!!)

AMY S.
09/24/2018
Outstanding!
Outstanding customer service. The only place that I've ever been that they not only understand how important our cars are to us, but how expensive it is to maintain them. Even taking it in for an oil change will have them double checking everything (at no extra cost) to make sure you're safe!

MICHAEL H.
Lincoln Navigator L
09/23/2018
SERVICE ON 2007 NAVIGATOR- MICHAEL HALE
My 2007 Lincoln Navigator began having rear brakes issues in August.
Took into your shop to have checked out. You performed some work to rectify the problem.
The problems continued. I brought the vehicle back in and the break were replced under warranty.
The service was great.

Thanks

MILES R.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/10/2018
Excellent service as always
I take my car here because of the quality service and trust I have in the staff and mechanics.

RICHARD S.
08/03/2018
Honest and Thorough
We have been taking our cars to Lloyd Wilson for at least 15 years and they have always done a thorough inspection. Their recommendations for work always made sense and for optional repairs they let us decide. Their repair work is first rate.

KR
KEVIN R.
07/27/2018
Service, promptness, and convenience
I used this organization because it was close and convenient to my place of employment. The ease of dropping it off and walking down the street to work was great. They called when there was a question, and clarified things. They fixed my axle seal!

I gave them a 4 star because, there is always room for improvement (that is not a bad thing), it just means that you are always trying to get better.

MORGAN W.
07/21/2018
Always love coming here!
I trust these guys- if we schedule something and they find it does not need to be done, they let me know. They communicate with me, have the car ready on time and are always friendly and competent. Highly recommend!

JOHN B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
07/12/2018
They made it easy...
They made it easy, and did a proper job. Like many, I want someone who will respect the customer and respect the vehicle as if it's their own.

SG
STEVE G.
Lexus SC 430
07/02/2018
Car fixit review
They were quick . Reasonable and they have the best mechanic , Doug .

RL
RYAN L.
06/08/2018
Extremely satisfied with the service and the personal concerns.
I will be back the next time I need work done.

WC
WAYNE and N C.
Federal Way, WA
Toyota Tundra
06/01/2018
100,000 Mile Maintenance
I took my 2006 Toyota Tundra in for its 100,000-mile maintenance. This included the timing belt, spark plugs, etc. The scheduling of the work was great. They got everything done within the budget that was quoted.

05/31/2018
Fast, clean, efficient
I'm very happy with the service provided by Lloyd and Wilson- they always have the repairs done within the time and cost estimate they give. They are friendly, prompt, and have a very clean shop!