AY
ANAID Y.
02/09/2019
Trustworthy business
I love working with them. Kyle is always on top of thins and aware of the repairs my car needs, will need and may need. It is hard to find a car repair ship you can trust without knowing a lot about cars, yet Lloyd and Wilson Auto Service makes it easy for me to understand the repair process and explains everything you need to know (and sometimes even more so they can feel confident in what they do and stand behind their work).

Christian M.
02/09/2019
Quality and Trustworthy Service
I trust Lloyd and Wilson auto service, and have done so for 24 years. They only do what is necessary, give me options when possible, and charge fair market prices for the work and parts. No padding the bill, and the work quality is top notch. I go nowhere else for service.

02/05/2019
Alternator repair
Took care of bad alternator on messy snow day. Thank you

LW
LINDA W.
01/27/2019
Honesty
What a terrible noise my car was making but I only trusted LLOYD & Wilson to look at my car......and it was nothing😊 ....well I mean it was only the air conditioner going out....they cut the belt and the horrible noise gone🎈🎈🎈

SUE W.
Volvo V40
01/27/2019
My car was having major problems and I took it to Lloyd & Wilson and they brought my vehicle back to life! I highly recommend these mechanics.

BJ
BARB J.
Volvo XC70
01/13/2019
I am a new customer to Lloyd & Wilson and found them to be very curteous and knowledgeable. I found that my car needed a new engine and Bob walked me through what he had found and why a new engine was necessary. Ashley was very knowledgeable on giving me a thorough estimate. They even came in $700 under the original amount! I would recommend Lloyd & Wilson to anyone needing their car serviced and feeling comfortable that you are not being taken advantage of because you don't have car repair savvy.

SUSAN M.

PAUL E.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/06/2019
always the best
Thanks Kyle. We took you words to heart and we'll be seeing you soon with a newish Tiguan.

GR
GEORGE R.
01/04/2019
quick diagnosis, speedy repair
Once again, I was very happy to have work done by the folks
at Lloyd and Wilson. I know I can always trust their diagnosis
of my older car's problems and know they will not look for extra
things not really needing repair.

CY
CARL Y.
Kia Soul
12/22/2018
The friendliest people, the best service. Merry Christmas to all, especially the two gals that keep the place running, Amber and Markie. Hope the names and the spelling were correct.
Keep up the great work. You guys are the best. Wouldn't trust my car to anyone else.

MN
MARK N.
12/19/2018
Rear Axle
My car was noisy, sounded like bad brakes. And it had developed a funny ride. Lloyd & Wilson to the rescue!

RICHARD S.
11/20/2018
Dependable car mechanics
Lloyd& Wilson have been our steady, honest, competent, and dependable mechanics for 15 years, servicing of successive the cars. Don't know what we'd do without them

PS

MAVE B.
Buick Skylark
11/14/2018
Friendly service, quality work
Kyle at lloyd and wilson was a pleasure to work with. He was very direct about what was needed to get my car into great shape. He came in under his estimate, and was easy to communicate with. Would work with them again!

CINDY C.
11/10/2018
Great service from family owned business
I trust Lloyd and Wilson. That is saying something about a mechanic shop coming from a woman. They are skilled at what they do and they charge an honest wage.

PE
PAUL E.
11/03/2018
Always the best
Since having Lloyd & Wilson recommended a few years ago, I'll never go anywhere again!

11/01/2018
Always happy with their work, getting the right work done and watching out for new problems.

JAMES H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/01/2018
Knowledgeable Service
The team at Lloyd and Wilson took time to explain my problem clearly and fixed it. I’ve used these guys for years. They are the only ones I’ll let touch my car when I have a real problem.

TJ
Tim J.
10/21/2018
Established, reliable, current with the latest, or older.
I've been doing business with these Guys for over 40 yrs with all kinds of vehicles. Diagnosis has always been quick and accurate, and charges are fair and reasonable. The people there are always courteous and efficient. Highly recommended !!!

MORGAN W.
10/05/2018
Always efficient, competent and friendly!
I am a regular customer and always happy with the service. I got frustrated by dealerships that were not communicative or transparent. At L&W the communication is great- they tell me what the options are and stick within the estimate they provide. They have told me when I don’t need a particular repair or service (where I have had other places try to sell me things I clearly don’t need!!!)