SL
SUSAN L.
Lexus IS 250
08/04/2021
The owner Chris
Just a great place… the owner is hands on … will always take my car there ….

Toyota Sequoia
07/28/2021
Amazing service. Always!
Chris and the Finishline crew always get the job done in a timely manner. They are so friendly and helpful, and even when I go in for one service, they are mindful to check other things to ensure my vehicle is safe and sound. Thank you!

KF
KAREN F.
Lexus SC 430
07/20/2021
The owner is very personable, knowledgeable and friendly! He always makes time for all his clients and explains in detail what needs to be done.
I have recommended Finishline to my friends as the owner always makes time for his clients. He’s very personable, knowledgeable and friendly! The shop is clean and well organized.

MJ

LQ
Lisa Q.
Mazda CX-9
07/15/2021
Quick service and honest repair
Chris was very helpful and knowledgeable about the two cars we brought to him. Repair was done quickly.

JOHN R.
Laguna Hills, CA
Toyota Supra
07/15/2021
Highest Trustworthy Auto RepairChris
Chris and his technicians are the best you will find anywhere. They keep my 1989 Toyota Supra running perfectly at very reasonable cost. Ten Stars!

MIKE D.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/13/2021
Excellent communication
I am very satisfied every time I need my car serviced

MA
MISAKO A.
Volkswagen Passat
07/09/2021
Thank You!
Honest! Friendly! Reliable! Excellent Team Workers! Always Satisfied! Thank You CHRIS!!!

JE
John E.
Toyota Sequoia
07/07/2021
You can bring your own parts.
If you are particular about the parts that go into your vehicle, Chris can accommodate you by providing the labor only. Quality work and honest recommendations. What more can you ask for. Give Chris and Finish Line a chance the next time you need any of your vehicles serviced.

Chrysler Town & Country SWB
07/06/2021
Always the best service!
So thankful for a great mechanic that I can trust!

El Toro, CA
Toyota Tundra
07/04/2021
Truck had multiple issues Chris and team took care - no worries
Quick, efficient, timely in repairs. Thanks Chris and team for taking care of one of the essential tools in our daily lives - automobiles. Now if his team could do something about the gas prices...🤔

SG
SID G.
06/23/2021
Great and honest service
This repair shop is all about great and honest service. I found them online few months ago and had to take my BMW in for some minor repairs. My first experience was just amazing. Chris I believe is the owner, he goes above and beyond for his customers. I have been back to this shop at least three times in last few months. Everyone I go , I am amazed by their knowledge and top class service. I highly reccomend this business.

MICHELLE L.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Volkswagen Passat
06/18/2021
Honest, reliable and trustworthy
I have been going to Finishline for many years. Always can count on an honest evaluation. I have never been prompted to do any work that is not immediately necessary.

PW
Pam W.
06/15/2021
Great shop
Chris is down to earth, knowledgeable and personable. He got everything done I needed and communicated along the way.
Great place! Appreciate the service.

JJ
John J.
Saab 9-3
06/09/2021
Fantastic. Chris was great all positive fair prices

I would highly recommend.
I had a Saab to be worked on good job

Thanks