Honda Civic Cpe
09/17/2019
I have alway taken my Honda Civic to Mesman
Their service cannot be beat.

Berglind S.
Chandler, AZ
Toyota Avalon
08/18/2019
The service I got was great and I will definitely return to them again.
Highly recommend this place to everyone!

Sean B.
08/12/2019
Mesman Motors is THE BEST!
Mesman Motors provides consistent top grade service every visit. They are thorough, friendly, and will tell you what is needed and when. Honest service at affordable prices.

Michael B.
Irvine, CA
08/11/2019
Honesty and professionalism
As usual for 26 years the service is great! Geoff never missed my expectations.

Laura B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
08/08/2019
Excellent as Always
Great customer service and reliable work. Will always trust this family company with my the care of my transportation because it is my lifeline and Mesman Motors is always dependable!

John C.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
08/06/2019
They seem genuine
The dealer recommended a fix that wasn’t necessarily a fix. Took here and they said something different. It was a lot more than the dealer. Good quality info.

Julianne F.
Lake Forest, CA
08/04/2019
Mesman Motors is the only place I will take my Accord
Geoff and Gus are always kind and helpful and their work is immaculate. Their turnaround time and prices are reasonable. Geoff provides thorough explanations with his recommendations and offers multiple options to consider. Just like a good doctor prior to administering treatment. This is the only place I will take my Honda for repairs. Thank you for years of service!

Honda Fit

Paul M.
Volkswagen Eos
08/01/2019
Excellent as always
We have been using Mesman Motors for nearly 2 decades now. Geoff takes great pride, and well they should, in their exceptional customer service.

Shirley M.
Garden Grove, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
07/31/2019
Trustworthy, honest, once a customer, always a customer
Trustworthy and honest business owners are hard to come by. They just don’t “make them” anymore. In this world of use or be used and instant gratification, it is refreshing to experience, every time, the commitment Mesman Motors has as a business, a family, and a provider of a service. To them the service they provide is a craft and hold themselves to the highest standard.
It’s difficult to trust people these days but, you couldn’t be in better hands with Mesman Motors, every time .

Regina R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
07/25/2019
Customer Service is a 5 plus
Geoff and his techs are extremely helpful and courteous. They are very knowledgeable and give you options on current and future car needs.

VE
Virginia E.
Santa Ana, CA
07/20/2019
Excellent quality and honesty.
I have been taking my cars to Mesman for over 20 years. I have found them to be honest and very knowledgeable, doing high quality work.
I have recommended them to several of my friends.

GL
George L.
Laguna Hills, CA
07/14/2019
7-9 repairs
Work was performed efficiently and within estimated hours.

AE
Ali E.
07/11/2019
Great Service, Well Trained/ Experiened Mechanics
It's such a piece of mind to have a mechanic shop that you can trust. Mesman Motors has been my mechanic shop for the past nine years. I know I can trust the quality of their work and the honesty for what NEEDS to be fixed right away and what things to anticipate down the line. Their work is always top quality. I never had to go back for the same problem. Geoff & Gus are great in communicating and explaining what needs to be repaired and how the issue affects the car's driving or safety. They are fair with their prices because they don't do unnecessary work.

FK
Frank K.
INFINITI Q50
07/05/2019
Mesman Motors Rocks!
Geoff Mesman and his crew are the hardest working, most professional and honest auto repairman in the biz. Over the years they’ve worked on my Honda Accord, Infiniti Q50, Toyota Highlander and Infiniti QX60.

LN
Louli N.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
07/05/2019
Excellent service, fair price, great work.
Took my car to have my a/c checked as it was not blowing cold air, also see if my brakes needed any work done. I was given an approximate estimate until my car was checked and some tests done, a 2 hours wait for the work to be done. Sure enough they contact me to go get my car, to my surprise, my brake didn't need any change maybe in the near future and the charge they added for just in case an additional labor and part would be used, was completely deducted, the original estimate was $192.00 they charged me $135.00 as the air conditioner didn't have a major leak that required more work to be fixed. Very professional and honest people, can't thank you enough.

GP
Germaine P.
Tustin, CA
06/30/2019
I have been going to Mesman Motors for over 12 years. They are reliable, honest and reasonably priced. They advise me on future work needed so I am not caught unaware. I have recommended them to others who are equally satisfied.

NN
Nguyen N.
Irvine, CA
06/30/2019
Awesome Service
I’m a firm believer that Messman has the best service around. They are pretty transparent when it comes to what you need to get done for your car. They also double check their work unlike certain dealers that I have been to in the past. I wouldn’t hesitate to refer Messman Motors to my friends and family.

Regina R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
06/17/2019
Outstanding service
Always the best service from this shop. The owner is attentive and gives you all the info you need as to what needs to be repaired now, soon, or in the near future. His prices are more than fair.

Julius S.