TT
Tim T.
Honda Element
09/18/2020
Friendly staff and quality service!
I have been bringing my cars to Mesman Motors for many years. I really value their friendly staff, and quality service.

Acura RDX
09/05/2020
Repair
Very nicely done

Nissan Xterra
08/30/2020
Professional, accurate,honest, considerate, reasonable service
Merman provides efficient, accurate, caring service.

Shirley M.
08/30/2020
Geoff and his guys
I am always confident that he will fix what is necessary and let me know what things might be coming up in the future.

LD
Laurel D.
Lake Forest, CA
08/29/2020
Excellent Mechanic
We highly recommend Mesman Motors. We were referred here over 10 years ago and have kept them as our household mechanic ever since. Geoff and his team are honest and will share with you up front what they find in their diagnostic and an estimate of what it will cost before any work is done. They always talk with you and let you decide what work you want to have done. There's never any pressure, but they will be honest with you because they want you to be in a vehicle that is safe to drive.

Lexus ES 330
08/27/2020
Thank you!
Mesman Motors does a great job of getting our car in and out in a timely manner. And always explain the work needed, along with recommendations.
Thank you Geoff!

CT
Carmen T.
Lake Forest, CA
08/22/2020
Awesome Car Repair
I have been taking my cars here for years. Geoff and his team are amazing, knowledgeable, and are priced very fairly. Don't sell you services you don't need, and warn you when a major item will be coming up, to allow you time to budget for it. I highly recommend them, and will continue with them for years to come.

RP
Ron P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Honda Accord
08/13/2020
Suberb Service
This Asian Auto Service Business is Suburb and Fantastic. We couldn't be more pleased. Keep up the great work, and THANKS for going the extra distance - it was appreciated.
5-Stars isn't enough for this review.

Julius S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Nissan 350Z
08/07/2020
Awesome service
always get the job done at reasonable price .

RD
Reliable

Jeff B.
08/02/2020
Great service, great price
Their pricing was significantly less than any of the competitors, and their turn-around good.

DF
Dan F.
Honda Fit
07/29/2020
I bought a 2007 1st generation Honda Fit Sport that need Love and care! First thing that came to my mind that my car keeps turning on and off when driving. Looked up on how much does valves adjusted are at a dealership (big mistake to ask a dealership, it would be 175-225 more just to do valve adjustments...) I’m happy to reach Mesman Motors to see pricing and it’s the best price I’ve seen yet! I want to thank Gus for his time let me know prices on any kind of repair and I’m glad it went well! Thank you, Mesman Motors!

Aliso Viejo, CA
07/28/2020
Regular Maintenance
Always great!

AG
Art G.
Santa Ana, CA
07/26/2020
Superior and Excellent work!!!
I just had some major work done on my car and I swear it feels like I'm driving a brand new vehicle!!! Geoff and his crew do nothing short of exceptional and superior work!!! A definite recommendation to friends and family alike!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Manuel D.
Tustin, CA
07/25/2020
I know The Mesman Family for more 25 years
Coming to Mesman Motors again again is because The Honesty, work ethics an a complete good job
GM
Geoffrey M. from MESMAN MOTORS responded on 07/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Manuel! It is always a pleasure to see you again. I can't even remember how long it's been. I think we still had black hair! :) We have and will continue to do our best in servicing all of our customer's vehicles! Thanks again for having faith in us.

Geoff Mesman