Ladera Ranch, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/19/2021
Experienced and Honest
Geoff and his team did a great job diagnosing and repairing engine and suspension repairs needed on my high mileage 2005 Infiniti G35, in addition to performing significant required maintenance. Prompt and reasonable.

01/18/2021
Above and beyond
Honest and even went out of his way to help with a problem not connected to his business at another
merchant. Highly recommend Mesman Motors.

Leanne S.
Dana Point, CA
Toyota Prius c
01/18/2021
Top-Notch Service!!
These guys know their stuff and operate very efficiently and professional !!

Manuel D.
Tustin, CA
01/10/2021
No other place I will go to get my car fixed
For more than 20 years from Mr Harris to Geoff always EXCELLENT job and Honesty

AL
Alfredo L.
01/09/2021
TRUSTWORTHY
The mechanics at Mesman Motors know Honda cars like the back of their hands. They are very reliable and most importantly they are trustworthy.

Alfredo

James M.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Acura 3.5RL
01/08/2021
Attention to detail and also their integrity
My new go to auto repair shop!
If you need Acura or Honda service, give them a try.
Family owned and in business for many years. That should tell you a lot‼️

Diane M.
Acura Integra
01/05/2021
Car Repair I Trust
I have used Mesman Motors for a number of years now. Geoff and his team always meet my expectations. My 20 year old Acura is quietly humming along after this recent tuneup. With an older car that I will need to replace before long, they consider my situation and advise on things that truly need to be done compared to what can be deferred if necessary. Although they give me a comprehensive list of suggested repairs, they don't try to sell me service or repairs that might not be worth it in my case. They recently sent a discount coupon in my email that ended up saving me $250 on an unexpected repair I just had. Finally, I've never had to return the car for a problem related to a repair they made so I trust their work. Recommend them wholeheartedly.

GK
Garrett K.
Tustin, CA
Acura TSX
12/31/2020
Continued excellent service
Mesman motors always does an excellent job on my car and my wife’s car. This time was a scheduled service based on mileage. I knew it was going to cost more. Geoff tried to spare some of the shock but does it with fun and laughter. We talked about the car’s needs and what can wait. Geoff listens to me and it makes me feel part of the process. Ultimately the car gets taken care of and I always leave and drive away feeling better that I have an honest mechanic and someone that cares about the car and our safety.

BA
Brett A.
Placentia, CA
12/31/2020
I have been coming to Mesman Motors for at least 15 years. Geoff is the most honest mechanic I have met. He is upfront and honest with the estimates. I trust Mesman Motors for all inspections/repairs for my Honda vehicles. Highly recommended.

SR
Silvia R.
12/28/2020
Excellent people & service
This is a great place. The mechanics are trustworthy, honest and reasonable.Geoff, Gus are excellent people. If you are interested in what is to be done to your vehicle, they will explain the work in layman’s terms.I love this place!!!!

ES
Eric S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Eric said he was very pleased with this business's communication. They fixed his vehicle and the price they charged him was fair.

RV
Richard V.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Acura MDX
12/17/2020
2nd time at Mesman Motors... Great
I had some fairly major work done at Mesman... Timing belt, serpentine belt, etc.

Again they did a great job!

I highly recommend them for auto service and repair!

Julianne F.
Lake Forest, CA
12/07/2020
Professional service!
Always appreciate Gus’s warmth in welcoming customers. So great to see that the newer gentleman helping with calls was likewise professional and considerate. Greeting to Geoff and best wishes to his family as well.

I love to see Mesman Motors’ growth as a family business

MF
Mike F.
Dana Point, CA
11/29/2020
Outstanding shop
Just moved to Orange County and needed a new repair shop for my Honda Accord. Had ongoing problem with my car. Found Mesman Motors and they were able to repair the problem at a fair price. Excellent customer service and honest people. Will use them going forward

Joseph S.
11/22/2020
Car drives like new
Great communication, thorough work. Car drove like a boat before I brought it in and now it drives like a new vehicle. Highly recommended!