Latest Review about 1 year ago

Justin A.
Hopkinton, MA
04/18/2019
Humble but Solid
I would recommend this place. So the parking lot looks humble but the customer service is solid. I bought a Sierra truck from Tom and Rico recently, I was in and out in 60 min (over 3 days). They were friendly and personable. I appreciated the honesty. I was pleased with the no hassle transaction. Post-purchase, their was an issue with the inside tread of the back tires that prevented inspection, however they replaced both tires and it passed inspection.

AR
Arun R.
Westborough, MA
03/13/2018
This first
Please don’t go there you are loosing money my car starting problem he fix after bring my home again same problem I cal 10 time he never respect but he charges too much money please don’t go service your car

Michaiel W.
Chelsea, MA
05/20/2016
Garbage vehicles with issues.
Horrible experience. Stay away !! The brakes went after 2 weeks. The AC was within a month and the found out the gas tank was cracked. No warranty, so I'm screwed.

Alec S.
Arlington, MA
04/27/2016
Honest Work
After my car got into an accident, I had a different shop fix my car (close to home). A few months later, I noticed a strange sound from where my car was originally hit and brought it back to that same shop. To make a long story short, the shop told me it wasn't an easy fix so I brought it to Fiore's for a second opinion. They looked at my car the next day and made the easy fix the other shop said wasn't the issue (and it was free). If there's one thing I look for in a shop, its honesty and good work. Fiore's has both of these traits!

Andrew M.
Salem, CT
03/04/2016
Don't Bother
Bought a SUV a few months back from Fiore's, has MA standard used car warranty, was told by the salesman that because of me living over an hour away from the dealer if anything small popped up they would reimburse me, I had some small suspension parts replaced and sent them the invoice. No contact from them for over a month, when I finally get a hold of them, Tom the owner tells me that because they didn't get to look at it he will not be reimbursing me and that his salesman Rico, never told me they would. Which is handy since Tom was on vacation when I bought the SUV and was not there when Rico sold me the SUV and told me would, so Tom would have no knowledge of this. My fault for not getting it in writing. Typical small used car dealer crap.

David B.
Leicester, MA
01/11/2016
Best garage around.
Keith is the best service tech out there. Just had both our cars done with complete brake jobs and oil changes and 4 tires on one of them.great work and price.

Charles W.
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Charles said Keith really does a great job and he has been going to him for years. The service is great and the prices are fair as well as reasonable.

JO
Jim O.
Nissan Murano
11/29/2015 Category: Service
Jim said the business does an excellent job.

BD
Brian D.
11/27/2015 Category: Service
Brian said the business was very accommodating and forthright. They told him what they were doing and what it would cost. He was very impressed and they were really good.

JV
Jean V.
Acura 3.2TL
11/26/2015 Category: Service
Jean said she gets good customer service.

David H.
Dodge Caliber
11/16/2015 Category: Service
David said the business did what he asked and they were fast.

MV
MANOHAR V.
Westborough, MA
Honda Accord
11/11/2015
Regular Help
As usual your service is outstanding

NM
norman m.
11/10/2015
Local business
Fiores is a local business providing good service. They have earned my respect through years of service.

RO
Rolan O.
11/09/2015 Category: Service
Rolan said he was happy with the service provided by this business.

MN
Murali N.
10/31/2015 Category: Service
Murali said everything went well during his visit with this business. He did not experience any issues.