Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Latest Review about 1 month ago

09/16/2019
Service was great as usual. It is also a comfortable atmosphere while you wait. The entire staff is friendly as if they really know you personally.

GB
George B.
Dover, DE
08/30/2019 Category: Service
George said the service was good. The work was completed fast.

James B.
Chadds Ford, PA
Acura MDX
08/26/2019 Category: Service
James said he would recommend the business for service.

08/20/2019
They found my issue quickly...notified me via telephone to get approval to do the work. It was done in a timely manner, and now I feel safe driving again.

AD
Al D.
New Castle, DE
Chevrolet Cutaway
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Al said they were very good but not exceptional. He said the customer service is great.

Baltimore, MD
07/26/2019
Sketchy place with an even sketchier owner. DO NOT USE.
This might be the sketchiest auto repair shop I’ve ever seen. My car broke down and I needed someone to run diagnostics. Tried to give the guy my main mechanics info so they could chat. He basically told me to screw off. Then he says the engine is shot and needs to be replaced for $2K and was gonna charge me $60 a day to keep my if I didn’t replace it. Said screw it and paid for my car to be towed 100 miles to my main mechanic. That was worth more then whatever beat engine they wanted to put in it. Don’t get any work done at this place. You will regret it. I dodged a bullet not having my repairs done there.
Kenny W. from First Choice Auto & Truck Repair, Inc. responded on 07/30/2019

Mr Feldman, I am truly sorry that you feel this way. You called us on a Thursday afternoon at 5:00 PM because you were broken down on the side of the road. You thanked us tremendously for towing you into our shop. You had indicated that the mechanic had worked on your car prior and you were still having the problem. We needed to run our own diagnostic. We completed the diagnostic and found that your engine was ruined and no longer could function. You needed another engine that we looked throughout our network for. We found you an engine at a fair price installed. Our repair facility is small and we gave you adequate time to make a decision at which time we were open and honest about a storage fee that would be charged. At no time did I indicate that you would be charged a storage fee if you did not have us fix it. You certainly have the right to have your vehicle fixed anywhere but we do not have the space to store vehicles long term or possibly abandon their vehicle due to cost to repair. We felt we were perfectly honest with you and while sometimes it isn't what you want to hear we have always in the 27 years we have been in business tried to be upfront and honest

Sincerely,

First Choice Auto & Truck Repair

07/12/2019
I had an urgent need and called a little before 8 am, and asked for service today. My request was granted. They even noticed I was a little behind on my oil change and called me to let me know before they did anything. I would highly recommend First Choice and I always do!

Larry S.
Elkton, MD
07/05/2019

FD
Frederic D.
New Castle, DE
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Frederic said he got in right away for service.