01/13/2021
Crooked, lying and uncaring owner
Horrible experience, took 12k from me and did a horrible job, new motor threw rod within a month of normal use.

01/11/2021
Screwed me out of 10 grand/ had my vehicle months
Jeremy the owner said, My 09 Chevy Silverado was safe to drive and did not need fixing, Again.... They just put a crate motor Inn for $10000.,and a few weeks later it was ticking. He said they all develop a tick, Nothing was wrong and it was safe to bring my wife and baby out of town to work in my truck. Later that night my truck started knocking and went into limp mode. This was a brand-new create motor, and the 5th time that I had to bring it back within a week, after they supposably fixed it for thousands of dollars each time..... So after months of dealing with them,, and $14000 out of my pocket. I went to Millstadt automotive where the supervisor Greg went over the blown brand new motor. And Determined because of failure was from incompetence during the mechanical install. Missing motor mount bolt and broken motor mount. Bent and broken cooling and transmission lines. Improper install of oiling devices, and so on. I went back to Jeremy and spoke to him man to man showing him the evidence and what had happened and he basically told me to too bad. And that there was nothing I could do about it. What a horrible cowardly man.

JJ
John J.
Willis, TX
01/08/2021
Perfection
Had a few different vehicles needing fixin’. Check engine lights, oil changes.. Usual things from a car sitting around. I was so happy with the professionalism & work ; I am deciding on going ahead and having them do a few small upgrades to my Hellcat! I’ve had work done here for years. Thought I’d finally give them a review!
They always go above and beyond to make sure everything is handled promptly and properly.
2021 is for sure off to a fantastic start.

11/29/2020
Screwed me out of 10 grand/ had my vehicle for months
1st a diagnosed the problem as lifters,2k. Then the same day said it was the other side. Another 2k. Then my truck broke down once a week and I had to limp it back to them 3 times, Before they diagnosed it as needing a complete engine replacement,8k. Within 30 days of having the new engine it started to knock. The owner Jeremy listened and said they all develop a tick. And it was safe to take it out of town with my family. That night it through a rod. Milstead automotive diagnosed the caws of failure as incompetence and neglect during the new engine install. Replacing bent transmission lines, Broken and missing motor mount Among a list of other damage caused by First Chice during install.

KC
Kori C.
12/09/2016
Great work!
Had me back on the road in no time!

ZS
Zach S.
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Zach said this business did a good job and figured out the problem but they were a little expensive.

Ricardo M.
Humble, TX
09/23/2016 Category: Service
Ricardo said this business was awesome. He was stranded with his wife in a major intersection. This business came with its wrecker for only $75. He was totally satisfied.

GH
George H.
Montgomery, TX
GMC Yukon
09/21/2016 Category: Service
George said they did a great job and there were no surprises. They also kept him well informed.

BC
Beverly C.
Magnolia, TX
09/19/2016 Category: Service
Beverly said she had a wonderful experience and she also appreciated their honesty.

Marcus S.
Toyota Tundra
09/16/2016 Category: Service
Marcus said he has great confidence in Mike and the crew because they are honest and they get it done as quickly as possible.

Shea C.
Magnolia, TX
Nissan Xterra
09/07/2016 Category: Service
Shea said this business provided great service.

DK
DIRK K.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/05/2016
Super nice folks
We always take our vehicles here. They are friendly and helpful. They have even taken the time to let us know what needs to be fixed immediately and what can wait a while.

EG
Ethan G.
Mercedes-Benz C220
08/30/2016 Category: Service
Ethan said this business fixed everything on his vehicle and they were fast also.

JN
James N.
Montgomery, TX
08/29/2016 Category: Service
James said the business has great service. The staff was polite and quick. They provide honest work.

GR
Gary R.
Huntsville, TX
08/28/2016 Category: Service
Gary said the employees at this business were friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. The prices were fair.