Overall Rating 4.6521763/5Overall Rating 4.6521763/5Overall Rating 4.6521763/5Overall Rating 4.6521763/5rating 4.6521763
Overall Rating 2.28261/5Overall Rating 2.28261/5rating 2.28261rating 2.28261rating 2.28261

Minerva B.
Vinton, VA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/13/2019 Category: Service
I bought my car in Tucson in 2011 because my husband had passed away and I needed something dependable to get me around and that I felt safe in. The Tucson fit perfectly for me and with the car, I got the lifetime service and I don't worry about having no one to check things out for me. I am totally satisfied.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Terry B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Easy appointments, fast service.
Called for oil change appointment and was gotten in fast with no hassles. Service was performed and was also advised that it was time for my tires to be rotated as recommended by warranty. Still, service was fast and I was on my way in no time flat.

Jerry M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Very good service
Always receive good service from friendly people. Just a nice place to visit.
ERIC J C. from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

KD
Kelvin D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Staff is very helpful & friendly
I have had previous issues with my service not being done at my appointment time which caused a longer wait time, but in my most recent experience the service was completed in a timely manner. Hopefully my experience will be the same next visit!
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.

great work
excellent dealer and services

HM
Howard M.
Cloverdale, VA
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly staff and wonderful atmosphere!
All of my interactions with First Team has been positive experiences.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

AL
Adonna L.
Hardy, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
My air bag light came on suddenly and my car would not pass inspection. I called First Team Hyundai Service and they scheduled an appointment and I only had to wait a few days. There were 3 issues, one of which was under warranty and I was given a discount on one of the other issues. I was contacted throughout the process and ended up with a bill 1/3 cheaper than I was expecting. Everyone was super nice and helpful! Thank you!
ERIC J C. from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for your response and your business.

GL
Gladys L.
Covington, VA
Nice
On time ...if early they still take you. Kids like snacks tv is available and computers
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/07/2019

WS
William S.
Martinsville, VA
ECM upgrade and inspection
Fast and efficient service while keeping me informed as to what is taking place.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Charles B.

Moneta, VA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
Went in for a software recall and update. Easy check-in and short wait.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Superb service
My service advisor, Ricky, was excellent! He took care of all the details, made me relaxed and kept me posted. Thank you.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Floyd, VA
Took Forever
For an oil change and state inspection I had to wait 2.5 hours. I was never told why it was taking so long either. Not to mention I have to travel over a hour to get there, which meant I was getting home way later than expected.

I apologize for the extended wait.  We are having some issues with our scheduling but we are working to resolve the issues.  We appreciate your feedback and are always working to improve and your feedback helps with that process.

Rocky Mount, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Hyundai
No comment

TD
Thomas D.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
We've experienced only superb service in the two years we've owned our Elantra.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Sarah M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/30/2019 Category: Service
They’re trustworthy.
They fixed my car after I had a dash warning and recommended to return to dealership from my regular body shop . They found additional problems that needed fixing that I didn’t know that I had . Again they’re trustworthy and honest and dependable.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/01/2019

PH
Peggy H.
Callaway, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly and prompt service
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Rocky Mount, VA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
They Care
I liked my first oil change with them. They even washed my car for me! Will definitely come back in the future

Troutville, VA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great sevice
Always a pleasure to work with!!
ERIC J C. from First Team Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Service was disappointing
When serving car, please roll up windows on driver side especially if it is raining outside. When you checkin , service center needs to give customer an idea as how long that the service will take if customer is waiting
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

I am so sorry about the issues with your last service visit.  Your advisor felt terrible about everything that happened and even though I was off some last week got with me as soon as I got back and sent you a voucher in the mail as an apology but please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss it further.