Latest Review over 2 years ago

Emily W.
Graham, WA
04/22/2016
Worst possible experience
I was involved in a traffic collision that was not my fault. My insurance company recommended several autobody shops, and I made my selection based on internet reviews. When I brought my vehicle to the shop, the staff seemed friendly and professional; I had a good feeling about dropping off my vehicle for repairs. It is impossible to determine exactly how long the repairs are going to take when initially dropping off your vehicle, and I was told that I would be receiving a call within a couple of days to give me a more accurate timeframe for completion of repairs. I dropped my car off on a Friday and was called the following Monday, advising me that my car would be ready by the following Friday. That Friday, I made a call to the shop to ensure that my vehicle was ready, at which time, I was informed that my vehicle was not yet ready as initially promised. Keep in mind that I had received no phone call or notification between initial drop off and this phone call letting me know that completion of service would be delayed. I agreed that it would be acceptable for the shop to keep my car until the following Monday to complete service. That Monday, I again contacted the shop myself (as I had received no update from the shop) at which time we agreed that my vehicle would be ready and service would be completed by 5:00 pm. I arrived at the shop prior to the agreed on time, however, as 5:00 came and went, my vehicle was still not ready. It was not until 5:30 that my vehicle was actually finished. When I got home, I realized that the headlight the shop had installed was cracked, and that I would need to bring my vehicle back to have them fix it. I brought my vehicle back and they fixed the issue with my headlight. Today, as I was looking at my fender and area surrounding my driver's side door, I realized the work was still not completed satisfactorily; there are still issues with the factory fit and finish. The bumper is not flush and the fender appears to have been bent. I would not recommend this shop to anyone needing vehicle repairs, as the shop does not keep you updated on progress (even if they are going to need the vehicle longer), and the work is not what would be considered acceptable. Save yourself the headache and take your vehicle elsewhere if you have the choice.

Mike A.
12/17/2015
Quality is long gone!!!!
Hello my name is Mike, I worked for Denny's Valley autobody or fix auto body for 21 years 20 of those years the company pride themselves on top quality and honest work they would go the extra mile for the customers, recently they hired a new manager and he was a manager that was more worried about the numbers then the quality of the repair so the quality or craftsmanship took a dive and that is one of the reasons I left Denny's Valley autobody after 21 years I have pride myself in what I do . And I will not cut corners just to meet the numbers. If you have your car repaired there you need to pay attention to how they do the repair from the welding to the straightening to the body filler and the paint refinishing. Customers beware! There are companies like check a wreck that we inspect your vehicle after it has been repaired at any body shop and let you know if it was done correctly. Since I left in September they have refused to pay my vacation pay or other court ordered by L&i back pay on overtime I worked for in previous years. If you have any questions to verify please message me! Thanks & have a nice day! I left there voluntarily this isn't a case of a disgruntled employee. This is my review of this shop!

CA
Char A.
12/17/2015
Treat their employees terrible
After 21 yrs of my husband working for them, They let him know they had no more work for him after returning from my 10 days vacation to take me his wife with ( stage 4 cancer) to see my son and grandkids. Was my husbands First vacation in over 5 years, He busted his butt for these ppl, working overtime, and days off. Not even taking off to get me to my doctor appt... And they treated him so poorly with no respect at all. Didn't even give him his earned vacation pay to boot!!!!!!!!! who does that??????????? Of course you want this bold & honest review deleted. Let's talk about the wages your company owes my husband? What sort of company asks for earned wages back, then threatens an employee w his job. Don't even get me started.

CA
Char A.
Treat their employees horrible
After being caught by l&i for not paying their employees for overtime. They were forced to write large checks to these employees then handed the checks out stating they needed 50%. Back or the business would fail. They owe my husband money!
Pam D., General Manager from Fix Auto Puyallup responded on 12/03/2015

please stop this harrassment.

patty and mark
253.845.5665

BF
Big F.
Painting services suck
Terrible place, they used to be excellent until they fired their painter of over 20 years. Huge Mistake!!!!!!!!

LW
lusy w.
HORRIBLE BUSINESS, Worse OWNERS
They cheat their employees out of income and earned vacation time, then fire you after years of BUSTING your asses for them.

mike A.
12/03/2015
Not very good to their employee's
After 21 yrs working for them, They let me know they had no more work for me after returning from my 10 days vacation to take my wife ( stage 4 cancer) to see her grandkids. First vacation in 5 years, along with bust my butt with ot for these people that use to say I was part of the Denny family.
Pam D., General Manager from Fix Auto Puyallup responded on 12/03/2015

Patty and Mark Denny

253.845.5665

please quit harassing us

Mike A.
12/03/2015
not very good to their employees

DA
DANIELLE A.
Buckley, WA
Nissan SENTRA
11/02/2015
They are a fair shop that does a good job. (Entered by customer via website)

MF
Merle F.
Ford F150 4X2 SUPERCREW XLT
10/31/2015
The staff took care of me very well!

TT
TRAVIS T.
Graham, WA
Dodge DURANGO 4X4 SXT
10/29/2015
They do really good quality work. Their customer service is good.

TP
TODD P.
Other SCOUT
10/27/2015
They went out of their way to get the color matched.

Chuck C.
Federal Way, WA
Kia OPTIMA HYBRID EX
10/25/2015
Great Staff, excellent quality work! (Entered by customer via website)

JI
Janice I.
Jeep LIBERTY 4X4 LIMITED
10/24/2015
Did what they said they would.

GH
Gary H.
Toyota AVALON XLS
10/23/2015
Did a great job as promised, and very courteous and nice staff.

RON R.
Kia SOUL
10/20/2015
i would tell them that you have fantastic communication and quality repair people and that you show that you care about the customers need (Entered by customer via website)

KQ
Kelly Q.
Ford EXPLORER 4X4 LIMITED
10/19/2015
Prompt efficient and honest.

PM
Pam and Aaron M.
Ford FOCUS SES
10/19/2015
They were great and great communication.

BG
Bette G.
Nissan MAXIMA SE
10/17/2015
Polite staff and good communication.

David R.
Ocean Shores, WA
Kia SOUL !
10/15/2015
They always do a great job for me!