TAMI S.
Happy Valley, OR
11/29/2018
I've told everyone! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SYLVIA B.
Happy Valley, OR
11/21/2018
Having a car accident and damage to your car is always traumatic. From the moment I was in contact until I picked up my car, I was treated with utmost patience, professionalism and kindness. I am happy to recommed FIX AUTO to anybody. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

BP
BRIANNE P.
Kia Forte
11/16/2018
I always do (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

NA
Nicole A.
Kia Sorento
11/01/2018
Already referred others (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MK
Midori K.
10/30/2018
I was very pleased with their services. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JANET K.
Toyota Avalon Hybrid
10/24/2018
Could not ask for better experience. First class operation (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

GR
Gino R.
Kia Niro
10/22/2018
I went to Fix Auto from other who recommended that their work is excellent. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SA
Suzanne A.
Kia Forte
09/25/2018
Absolutely (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Chris B.
Fairview, OR
Subaru Crosstrek
09/18/2018
Although Gresham FIX was not part of my insurance companyĆ¢??s repair program, I was referred by a friend who had a good experience. I will be recommending Gresham FIX to anyone who needs auto body repairs. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

DO
Donnielle O.
Toyota Yaris
09/14/2018
perfect (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

WM
William M.
Boring, OR
Kia Sorento
09/10/2018
Still waiting for part to repair from 12 mo. ago. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

DF
DARLENE F.
08/07/2018
I cannot tell you how extemely impressed I was! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Dana M.
Dodge Journey
07/24/2018
We have been to Fix Auto before. The customer service and quality are top notch! I would absolutely recommend Fix to my family and friends! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

GC
GREGORY C.
Subaru OUTBACK
04/21/2017
They kept me very well informed throughout the process, and the repairs look great!

CR
CONSTANCE R.
Lexus RX 350 AWD
04/21/2017
The work was great. The timing was great. They were nice people and good to work with.

SA
Sylva A.
Subaru Forester Premium w/Continuously Variable Transmiss
04/21/2017
They took pride in what they did. It looked like a car right off the lot.

SARA S.
Nissan Pathfinder SV 4WD *Ltd Avail*
04/20/2017
This is the second time I've been there.You guys are great and I really appreciate the work.

AD
ASHLEY D.
Honda Accord Sedan LX w/Continuously Variable Transmissi
04/20/2017
It took them 5-6 weeks to get a new part. They didn't tell me until I was already trying to pick up my cars at the shop. One of the gals at the front desk was super friendly and overall I would go back because the quality was great.

SARA S.
Nissan Pathfinder SV 4WD *Ltd Avail*

PM
PAUL M.
Troutdale, OR
Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD
04/19/2017
They did a good job. The car is easy to work with.