DF
DARLENE F.
08/07/2018
I cannot tell you how extemely impressed I was! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Dana M.
Dodge Journey
07/24/2018
We have been to Fix Auto before. The customer service and quality are top notch! I would absolutely recommend Fix to my family and friends! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

GC
GREGORY C.
Subaru OUTBACK
04/21/2017
They kept me very well informed throughout the process, and the repairs look great!

CR
CONSTANCE R.
Lexus RX 350 AWD
04/21/2017
The work was great. The timing was great. They were nice people and good to work with.

SA
Sylva A.
Subaru Forester Premium w/Continuously Variable Transmiss
04/21/2017
They took pride in what they did. It looked like a car right off the lot.

SARA S.
Nissan Pathfinder SV 4WD *Ltd Avail*
04/20/2017
This is the second time I've been there.You guys are great and I really appreciate the work.

AD
ASHLEY D.
Honda Accord Sedan LX w/Continuously Variable Transmissi
04/20/2017
It took them 5-6 weeks to get a new part. They didn't tell me until I was already trying to pick up my cars at the shop. One of the gals at the front desk was super friendly and overall I would go back because the quality was great.

SARA S.
Nissan Pathfinder SV 4WD *Ltd Avail*

PM
PAUL M.
Troutdale, OR
Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD
04/19/2017
They did a good job. The car is easy to work with.

Daniel G.
Eagle Creek, OR
Lexus ES 350
04/19/2017
You had the car rental and everything right there.

GJ
GRETCHEN A J.
04/18/2017
There were some dings on the door you guys didn't fix.

Alvin S.
Nissan Versa SV w/Continuously Variable Transmission
04/18/2017
Because of the way it looks from my expertise as a retired painter and body repairman.

SANDRA S.
Troutdale, OR
Ford Super Duty F-250 w/Single Rear Wheels XL Crew Cab
04/18/2017
I was told it would take three days, but it took several days more. I was called and kept informed the whole time. And when I picked up my truck it was clean inside and out.

JESSICA P.
Jeep Patriot Rocky Mountain 4WD
04/17/2017
Really happy with the repairs. It took a long time to get my car back but it was delayed on my part as well.

PW
Paul W.
Camas, WA
Toyota Sienna LE FWD w/8-Passenger Seating
04/14/2017
I don't have any complaints.

CYNTHIA J S.
Nissan Rogue
04/13/2017
I liked the work and everything. It was good. The only problem is that my horn sounds like it was switched out.

CHRISTINE H.
Ford Edge
04/13/2017
Excellent service and they are very cordial to their customers.

LR
LINDA R.
Chrysler Town
04/13/2017
Gigi was great to work with. The work is good. I was looking for a shop I could trust and you guys are it.

Charles C.
Chevrolet Camaro LT2
04/13/2017
They kept me informed and did good work.

PD
PAMELA D.
Kia Sorento EX
04/10/2017
The work that was done was very good.