SK
SHARON K.
Nissan JUKE
01/25/2019
Already have! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SP
SGT WILLIAM P.
Mazda CX-5
01/14/2019
We have used this business over the years for our auto body repairs and highly recommend this shop. We will continue to go to the business (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

KW
Kathleen W.
Buick Century
01/10/2019
10 (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

HC
HAZELL C.
12/24/2018
I totally recommend them to fix your car or friends (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

KK
Kennedy K.
12/20/2018
Best auto shop I have ever been to (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

GS
Greg S.
INFINITI G37 Sedan
12/16/2018
I would absolutely reccomend them to my friends (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

AD
ALLEN D.
Mazda 3 i Automatic
12/12/2018
I would give them a higher rating if possible. These guys are incredible! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Laurie B.
Hyundai Azera
12/10/2018
Superb customer service!!@ (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TAMI S.
Happy Valley, OR
11/29/2018
I've told everyone! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SYLVIA B.
Happy Valley, OR
11/21/2018
Having a car accident and damage to your car is always traumatic. From the moment I was in contact until I picked up my car, I was treated with utmost patience, professionalism and kindness. I am happy to recommed FIX AUTO to anybody. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

BP
BRIANNE P.
11/16/2018
I always do (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

NA
Nicole A.
Kia Sorento
11/01/2018
Already referred others (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MK
Midori K.
10/30/2018
I was very pleased with their services. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JANET K.
Toyota Avalon Hybrid
10/24/2018
Could not ask for better experience. First class operation (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

GR
Gino R.
Kia Niro
10/22/2018
I went to Fix Auto from other who recommended that their work is excellent. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SA
Suzanne A.
09/25/2018
Absolutely (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Chris B.
Fairview, OR
Subaru Crosstrek
09/18/2018
Although Gresham FIX was not part of my insurance companyĆ¢??s repair program, I was referred by a friend who had a good experience. I will be recommending Gresham FIX to anyone who needs auto body repairs. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

DO
Donnielle O.
Toyota Yaris
09/14/2018
perfect (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

WM
William M.
Boring, OR
Kia Sorento
09/10/2018
Still waiting for part to repair from 12 mo. ago. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

DF
DARLENE F.
08/07/2018
I cannot tell you how extemely impressed I was! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)