C H.
Menifee, CA
03/28/2018
Horrible! You Broke My car!
Just a heads up...
Beware of "Fix Auto" in Hemet.
We were referred through USAA to this body shop for repair on my Scion tC.
They:
1) claimed they did not one, but two, wheel alignments. Two body shops drove my car after such "alleged" alignments and detemined that it was either not done, or not done properly.
2) DROVE MY CAR across town while it was in a known state of misalignment!!!!
3) Drove and returned my car while on its gas light, then, hassled my husband for a good review online 🙄
4) "Fixed" my car so badly that the entire front end had to be reassembled by another body shop
5) My car began making noises after they worked on it because the hood was not correctly installed

The car hood was not installed correctly, there were huge gaps on 3 sides of the lights and panels. I could fit my hand between the hood and the headlight on one side of my car and my fingertips between the other!

Crap work!

I got comparison photos of what my car should look like side by side with Fix Autos work.

If you're with USAA, request International Auto Crafters in Menifee. They are AMAZING.

Fix, you need to stop fixing cars and FIX your business and quality control.

EL
Eric L.
Winchester, CA
Kia SEDONA LX
10/29/2015
Completeness of the repair. I like the customer service that I received there.

DN
Damaris N.
Honda ACCORD EXL
10/28/2015
Good communication and friendly staff.

MZ
Maria Z.
Honda ACCORD SPORT
10/28/2015
They did everything good. They did an awesome job.

AH
I like the work.

James R.
Buick ENCLAVE 4X2 CXL
10/26/2015
good people (Entered by customer via website)

LG
LONNIE G.
Sun City, CA
Honda CRV 4X4 EX
10/26/2015
Overall, they did a good job!

JULIO S.
Scion TC
10/26/2015
Did the job on time, and as promised!

LA
Luis A.
Dodge CHARGER SE
Its a great job.

SL
Secilia L.
Dodge AVENGER SXT
10/24/2015
Done earlier than expected, nice staff, and I like how my car looks!

Justiniano P.
Honda ACCORD LX
No I wouldn't.

CN
Charles N.
Honda ACCORD SPORT
10/23/2015
Professional and polite staff!

Rosa S.
Very friendly staff!

Colene H.
Chevrolet TAHOE 4X2 LT
10/20/2015
I will never come back here again nor will I ever recommend this place to anyone! it was the worst experience I have ever had. I made my insurance aware of the inadequate performance done by the bald headed Manager Brian. He does no quality control or he w3ould have never wasted my time taking off work to pick up my Tahoe when the doors were out of alignment. He did not look over the Tahoe upon our second attempt to pick it up as the molding was not attached on on the seat the seats were stuck. The same day I left there with the Tahoe the tire pressure light came on and will not go off. I am taking my Tahoe to a respectable place to find out why and If I have to pay to fix this FX Auto will be sued. I am a manager as well and I would never not do Qualtiy control of a product that I am delivering to my customer. The manager does not communicate he runs with his tail between his legs and does nothing to satisfy the mess that his crew created! We had to insist on a loaner car due to the l (Entered by customer via website)

jennifer w.
Honda ACCORD LX
10/01/2015
Communicated well and did good work.

Laura S.
Moreno Valley, CA
09/19/2015
The customer service was good. Brian was very nice.

TA
TERESA A.
Honda CIVIC EX
09/17/2015
I'm very happy with the service.

AA

CAROLYN L.
Sun City, CA
Honda FIT
08/12/2015
Fast, courteous, Honda did a great job. (Entered by customer via website)

AA
ALFONSO A.
Homeland, CA
Chevrolet COLORADO 4X2 LS
08/12/2015
I enjoyed their customer service, was really good. I was satisfied.