EW
EMILY W.
Temple City, CA
07/24/2018
I would warn them that the work is good but the customer service (face to face interaction) is dismissive and unfriendly. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

AW
Albane W.
Chevrolet HHR
07/16/2018
We're actually getting our second vehicle worked on we were so satisfied with your work. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JIM B.
Los Angeles, CA
07/05/2018
5 (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

BT
BEBERLY T.
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/08/2018
Yes I would. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

ES
ED S.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
05/29/2018
Good job, timely done, reasonable price. Can't ask for more. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

John-Robert A.
Arcadia, CA
Honda Accord Sedan EX Automatic SULEV w/Leather
04/21/2017
Pretty efficient. Although the car wasn't ready when they said it would be ready.

PB
Phillip B.
Houston, TX
Toyota Camry LE Automatic
04/21/2017
Good communication and keeping me updated on the previous repair.

Ronald John B.
Honda Accord Sedan Sport w/Continuously Variable Transmi
No complaints!

EH
Eric Huanchin H.
San Marino, CA
Mercedes-Benz M-Class AWD
04/19/2017
I'm happy with the job they did.

HL
Hanhan L.
San Gabriel, CA
Mini Cooper Hardtop
04/19/2017
Your bodyshop made some mistakes and moved the pickup day, but you took responsibility and fixed everything.

SALWA M.
Ford Explorer XLT FWD
04/18/2017
They were very efficient, very knowledgeable, and very friendly. They kept me up to date every step of the way.

Arthur Henry B.
Chevrolet Cruze LS
04/14/2017
The quality of service from the time we called to the time we got there. They treated us with the utmost respect. We did a good job to make it done efficiently. They even finished before the promised time.

Antranik S.

Nalini K.
Altadena, CA
Hyundai Tucson Limited Automatic FWD
04/06/2017
Everyone was pleasant and happy. Really wonderful to me.

MN
Mathew / latasha N.
Infiniti I30 Touring
04/05/2017
The repairs were great but the car interior was left really dirty. There was mud inside the car.

Jonah K.
Toyota Matrix Manual FWD
04/04/2017
We have a mechanic that we work with that I would prefer, and we had issues with the scheduling. But, I thought the staff was very attentive and thoughtful, and the repair work was great.

Jamie P.
Infiniti QX80 RWD
04/03/2017
Everybody was really prompt. They were very attentive. It was just so busy there that you had to wait a while to pull into the parking lot.

Michael M.
Monrovia, CA
Scion tC Automatic
03/30/2017
The front office girl was sweet, but when it comes to the mechanics and the manager would never call back and they kept changing the date of finishing the repairs six times.

Michael L.
Alhambra, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan S Automatic
03/30/2017
Most places that I have brought my car to in the past , the car is clean inside and out . This time it was not clean . The glue from the tape that is on the glass I had to take off myself. The car should be clean.

AW
Albane W.
Chevrolet HHR LT
03/28/2017
They gave me an option to paint my car and no other dealer would give me that. My estimates were very close, but Fix Auto, they suggested to just paint what needed to be painted. I had nics and I was originally going to paint the bumper, with all these other nics. Someone at Fix suggested just to fix up and it was way cheaper.