Nissan Versa
07/15/2021
Super helpful!
Did a great job and were very honest and efficient. Highly recommended!

07/14/2021
Fixed my car
I am one happy camper. They discovered there was a crack on a part. They got me a new part and it was a good price. Thank you for being very observant. Thankful

GH
GREGG H.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
07/09/2021
The outstanding service and great communication!
Was informed every step of the repair, no surprises!

HH

TOVA Y.
Chevrolet Sonic
07/07/2021
Sonic rides smooth
My second vehicle to have transmission service done. 2016 Sonic drives smooth and A/C feels good!

EA
ERIC A.
07/03/2021
Vehicle feedback
Brandon,
Thank you so much for helping us last minute. You service was top notch and your courtesy and professionalism were greatly appreciated. Count us in as your regular customer!
Thank you!

AG
ANNA G.
Nissan Xterra
07/03/2021
The staff are always friendly and helpful! Very professional and honest which is important to me.

GP
GAVIN P.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
06/28/2021
Trustworthy
Every one at Flash Auto are friendly and helpful. I can always trust them to do the job right and fix only what is needed. Always have a great experience. Highly recommend them!!!

Ford Cutaway
06/25/2021
Fast and reliable
We have taken a couple of our work trucks here and they finally get fixed. Many other places will fix one problem and not look over anything else. Flash will tell you there honest opinion of what you really need. Finally a shop we can trust!!

CL
CHRIS L.
06/24/2021
Best service money can get
I take all my personal cars to flash automotive and refer friends to them because of the great service and reliable of the repair shop. And the good attitude every employee has every time I go in.

SUSAN H.
06/22/2021
Thorough, upfront and professional.
I needed a once over and asked for a tuneup, check brakes and power steering. Checked my spark plugs and was told I didn’t need a tuneup at this time and they were good for another 30K mi. Was told my brakes were good, both front and back didn’t need work at this time. Looked for recalls on my vehicle and found none. Checked out steering and found it satisfactory. Recommended some minor changes in filters and replaced cracked blades. Super service. So affordable.

DEAN P.
06/22/2021
Top Quality Neighborhood Mechanic
Always a great experience with these people. They treat you like family, squeeze you in, always willing to help. Great bunch. Thanks

GD
GENE D.
Placitas, NM
06/19/2021
Integrity, explanation of work to be performed, delivery time, excellent work
I have been taking my three vehicles here for several years.
1996 JEEP Grand Cherokee, Buick Century, and 2006 Cadillac.
They give straight forward explanation of work to be performed and cost.
I have always been pleased with repairs performed.

GS
GREGG S.
Ram 1500
06/17/2021
Very professional
Very professional I can count on them for a safety inspection for our fleet of vans. I highly recommend

MICHAEL G.
Chevrolet Volt
06/11/2021
Great place
Excellent service. car repair done ahead of schedule