Latest Review about 7 years ago

SCOTT D.
Rio Rancho, NM
08/30/2011
100,000 mile maintenance
My car was in need of a timing belt because it had reached 100,000 miles. Flash Auto did the work in 4 hours and now my car runs like new. Thanks Flash, great job!

DA
DANIEL A.
Placitas, NM
08/25/2011
Jeep Service
All went well except that AAA discount did not appear on final bill after I had presented my AAA card when I checked in. Not a big issue, perhaps can be made up on next service.

DA
DANIEL A.
Placitas, NM
08/09/2011
Nissan Rogue Oil Change Service
Terrific, efficient service. Completed as promised while we waited. This shop is top shelf.

GT
GEORGE T.
Albuquerque, NM
08/07/2011
Best of everything
They do quality work that tends to stay fixed and guarantee their work. No hassles if you want something rechecked. They work with you to do work based on urgency meaning they tell you what needs to be done asap and what can wait for how long with a bit of watching. They don't try to sell you anything you don't actually need meaning they do direct examination of the vehicle including, but not just, time and mileage recommendations from other sources. They're great people meaning they treat you like family. You just can't beat them.

ER
ERNEST R.
Albuquerque, NM
07/27/2011
God Bless
Flash Auto is like an oasis, an honest place in a desert of dishonest shops. Thank you, Jerry and Cris for all your honest work!

C
CHERILYN
Bernalillo, NM
07/06/2011
Superb Service
I love Chris and Jerry. They give me good advice and don't just try to increase the sale. They do what they way they will in the time quoted. I've been taking my vehicles there for nearly 20 years and don't know what I'd do without them!!! Thanks to the entire staff. I have NEVER been dissatisfied with the work performed.