CJ
Charlene J.
GMC Yukon
02/14/2019
Confident that my vehicle will get serviced & repaired.
Confident that my vehicle will get serviced and repaired properly without getting ripped off.

KC
Kelli C.
Edmond, OK
Ford Edge
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Kelli said the staff was quick, and honest. The price was inexpensive.

PF
Paul F.
02/12/2019
Totally customer focused and high quality work
This business, Jon and staff, are second to none.
Fair prices and excellent repairs, always on time.

Tanner B.
Ford Cab
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Tanner said the service was good. He was treated fairly.

Mark P.
Newcastle, OK
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the customer service was good.

Karan B.
Nissan Murano
01/10/2019
Turned my frown into a smile......
On the way to work yesterday I noticed a lot of "exhaust" coming from the car ahead of me. The bad part was that I still saw the "exhaust" after the car turned. Fortunately, I was only about 5 blocks away from John's (Fleet Transmission) so I drove over there for him to check it out. I got lucky that he had time to look at my car. The "exhaust" was steam from my radiator. John called and let me know that my radiator had a crack in it. He gave me 2 options: new manufacturer approved parts or an after market one. The price was about $100 difference. After talking with him, I opted for the manufacturer approved one. He always gives you all of your options and will even tell you if you would be better off to wait on a repair (even if that means he doesn't get the repair!). John is knowledgeable and is an honest repairman.

WM
Wayn M.
Edmond, OK
12/26/2018
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
John/Fleet was referred to me by a 30+ year transmission veteran and he came through like a charm. My son had completely blown his 10 year old Lexus RX350 transmission and we were in no position to buy him another car. It was repair his car or air up the tires on his bike. John was $2K less than the dealership and provided coaching and guidance through the entire process. Johns shop is big enough to fix anything, however small enough that you get the personal touch. We will be back to see John for sure.

12/22/2018
We needed a number of things done to get my car working again and they got it all done in a timely manner and at a greatly discounted rate.

WP
Windell P.
Arcadia, OK
Nissan Xterra
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Windell said the service and the business is all good.

TD
Tony D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/19/2018
Quality work at affordable price
Very professional service with a personal touch! No hidden costs - Jon lets you know what needs to be done, and breaks it down for you, and then delivers- on schedule.

Martin M.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Marin said the staff were friendly and did an excellent job on the service they provided. They went above and beyond to fix a few details, and were finished in a timely manner.

LI
Lynn I.
Norman, OK
11/05/2018
Trustworthy Professionals
I am so grateful for John and his staff who take care of me as well as my car. They give complete service with a smile. They are dependable and reliable which is a rarity these days. I will use them for ALL of my car care.

HS
Henry S.
Nissan Maxima
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Henry said the business does good work at a reasonable rate.

Belinda S.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Belinda said the transmission is still slipping, but it's still drive-able.

BL
Bill L.
10/09/2018
Manuel Transmission
I took my truck, and had to wait for parts, not to many people have standard transmissions any more on a 2007 and newer but when I got my truck back it drove like it was new in 2007. Thanks to John and his team at Feet Transmission, I wouldn't take my truck any where else.

Santiago C.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Santiago said the business did a good job. They talked to him about what was going on with his vehicle.

RL
Roderick L.
Dodge Durango
09/23/2018
Satisfied...
Another satisfied costumer i'm not planning on buying another vehicle for a long time thanks for keeping this one running..

FK
Francoise K.
09/01/2018
2009 Camry with major repair
Very pleased with John, he communicates everything needed and in a timely manner, he also offered advice on what was neccessary and what was not. Qill highly recommend him to my friends and will have him work on my other car as well.

LI
Lynn I.
Norman, OK
08/30/2018
Honesty, integrity, and fairness
In a stressful time John calmly explained what needed to be done, when, & how. He and his staff treat customers like they want their family to be treated. I highly recommend them to everyone for fair pricing, honesty, and quality work.

Russell M.
Lincoln Town Car
08/23/2018
Appreciate you guys!
John, as always, is very accommodating, eager to take care of my needs, and got the job done at my convenience. I had no trouble scheduling my appointment, and when I arrived, he was quick to get my car in, the service performed, and I was on my way! Thanks for a great job John!