DA
Daena A.
08/10/2019
Highly recommend John and his crew. I took my daughter's car in cause it was shaking really bad he had it fixed by the next morning. Talk about fast service. Great prices was not over charged. He now has 2 other of my cars at his shop...

RJ
Robert J.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they do good work.

BW
Billy W.
Pontiac Grand Am
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Billy said he has been going to this business for a long time and he would recommend them for service.

WA
Wanda A.
07/17/2019
Mr. Ahooel

Is always friendly and has a good attitudel. I am very pleased with the services that was provided for my car. Great job.

Cliff S.
06/10/2019
Expert consultation with explanation
They took the time to listen and asked specific questions which helped us both better understand the problem and solution.

Darick W.
Guthrie, OK
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Darick said the staff members have good hospitality, he can tell they definitely like to do the job well, they make good observation, they are thorough, and the quality of their work is good. He added he would like to thank them.

Deborah G.
05/09/2019
Fleet Transmissions
My brakes were hot and smoking, so I took it to Fleet Transmissions. John accessed the problem and told me he would put my car on the Diagnostic machine to find out what was wrong. He called to tell me it was a hose, the rotor, and the brake pads. He changed it out and my car was ready that day!! The charges were affordable too. I was very impressed with the service I received. Thank you John!!

Jeep Patriot
04/18/2019
Highly recommended
Honest work done by good folks in a timely manner. Affordable.

NK
Nola K.
Chevrolet HHR
04/12/2019
Customer satisfaction and comiunication
Mr. John the Manager is great. So friendly and knowledgeable. Also very honest.

Jennifer D.
03/28/2019
Outstanding Service
I brought my vehicle here due to the great reviews I had heard from a coworker. John is the owner and was also my mechanic. He you don't have any part that I needed in stock so he ordered it right away and it was there by the very next morning and my car was done that same day. So it went from not running at all, due to the starter being out, to running like new again. He was nothing short of very professional and also listen to what I had to say about the vehicle instead of just taking it upon himself to do what he thought might be wrong he actually listen to my side as well and I appreciated that. I will continue to use Fleet Transmission & Auto repair anytime I have any car problems in the future.

IC
Irene C.
03/23/2019
Honest, caring, and knowledgeable
I was very worried and not sure of where to go for my car to be fixed. Fleet was recommended to me and I couldn't be happier. John and his crew were honest and upfront. Looked at my car the day I brought it in and it was fixed and ready in a week.

RJ
Robert J.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that the place has really good service and he is honest.

LE
Lee E.
Blanchard, OK
Toyota Avalon
03/09/2019
Best service
I have been using John and his shop for years and once again needed his services this week. As always great service at s fair price and got out on time. If you ever find yourself needing mechanical work this is the place. John is very honest and will treat you right.

Ryan S.
Arapaho, OK
Toyota Sequoia
03/02/2019
Awesome work.
John always provides high quality service. We bring our vehicles from over an hour away to let John take care of us. They have repaired transmissions, motors, and air conditioning. His rates are always reasonable and he shops to find the best deal on parts. I would suggest bringing your auto here when you need help. Very good service.

Karan B.
Nissan Murano
02/27/2019
Another Great Repair....
There is good and bad to having a 2004 Nissan Murano. The good is there is no car payment, the bad is things start to go wrong. Sunday revealed the bad when my car wouldn't start. Tried to jump it but no luck. I had it towed to Fleet Transmission so it would be there bright and early on Monday. John took a look and determined it was my starter and by Monday at 5:00, I was ready to go! I googled to see how much I should expect for the starter replacement and it said between $600 to $800 parts and labor. Once again, John did a quality job for less than a dealer. $540.00! Yay John!

KC
Karen C.
Chevrolet HHR
02/22/2019
Exceptional Services
John was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, but most of all it was important to me that all three of my problems were solved in one visit. Thank You

VR
Vance R.
02/21/2019
Very happy
Very happy, I have been using John for years to service all our delivery vehicles, thank you sir. :-)
Vance
Toner Refill.

PF
Paul F.
02/19/2019
Fuel injector problem fixed
Took my daughter’s car to John at Fleet.
He and his great staff found a faulty fuel injector, replaced it and reset the car’s electronic alert system. John also told my daughter that her car needs a factory recall taken care of.
As always, John and Fleet are my family’s main go-to for all car repairs.
Fair, fast, courteous service, always done perfectly.

CJ
Charlene J.
GMC Yukon
02/14/2019
Confident that my vehicle will get serviced & repaired.
Confident that my vehicle will get serviced and repaired properly without getting ripped off.

KC
Kelli C.
Ford Edge
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Kelli said the staff was quick, and honest. The price was inexpensive.