Latest Review about 1 month ago

Lynn I.
Norman, OK
11/05/2018
Trustworthy Professionals
I am so grateful for John and his staff who take care of me as well as my car. They give complete service with a smile. They are dependable and reliable which is a rarity these days. I will use them for ALL of my car care.

HS
Henry S.
Nissan Maxima
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Henry said the business does good work at a reasonable rate.

Belinda S.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Belinda said the transmission is still slipping, but it's still drive-able.

BL
Bill L.
10/09/2018
Manuel Transmission
I took my truck, and had to wait for parts, not to many people have standard transmissions any more on a 2007 and newer but when I got my truck back it drove like it was new in 2007. Thanks to John and his team at Feet Transmission, I wouldn't take my truck any where else.

Santiago C.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Santiago said the business did a good job. They talked to him about what was going on with his vehicle.

RL
Roderick L.
Dodge Durango
09/23/2018
Satisfied...
Another satisfied costumer i'm not planning on buying another vehicle for a long time thanks for keeping this one running..

FK
Francoise K.
09/01/2018
2009 Camry with major repair
Very pleased with John, he communicates everything needed and in a timely manner, he also offered advice on what was neccessary and what was not. Qill highly recommend him to my friends and will have him work on my other car as well.

LI
Lynn I.
Norman, OK
08/30/2018
Honesty, integrity, and fairness
In a stressful time John calmly explained what needed to be done, when, & how. He and his staff treat customers like they want their family to be treated. I highly recommend them to everyone for fair pricing, honesty, and quality work.

Russell M.
Lincoln Town Car
08/23/2018
Appreciate you guys!
John, as always, is very accommodating, eager to take care of my needs, and got the job done at my convenience. I had no trouble scheduling my appointment, and when I arrived, he was quick to get my car in, the service performed, and I was on my way! Thanks for a great job John!

Rafael H.
Edmond, OK
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Rafael said this business did a great job. The staff was friendly and the service was great.

HS
Henry S.
Nissan Maxima
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Henry said he had a good experience.

BC
Brian C.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Brian said John always does a good job every time he quotes a price it ends up being less than what he told him. He always charges him less and its great. John is honest and he has integrity. He does good work.

RN
Ronnie N.
Edmond, OK
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Ronnie said the owner was a good guy. He worked with him to meet his service needs.

RL
Roderick L.
Dodge Durango
05/11/2018
Fleet
very professional and let's you know exactly what needs to be done. also has reasonable prices .

Marco P.
HUMMER H3
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Marco said this business has really good pricing and his vehicle is working really well.

Jim W.
Yukon, OK
04/16/2018
He is a customer of mine and I Trust Him.
No company is perfect but Fleet is close.

HB
Herbert B.
Spencer, OK
Ford Crown Victoria
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Herbert said the cost was high.

Mike B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/20/2018
Honest and quick work
The work was done on my transmission exactly as I requested, dropping the pan and not flushing. My truck was done the same day and I am very happy with the way it runs now.

KL
Kim L.
Oklahoma
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Kim said she would recommend this business for service.

RI
Robert I.
Jaguar XF
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said the service is good and the business is convenient.