Stephanee M.
01/17/2020
Fleet transmission
I really like John he's a very trustworthy person and I like the fact that I don't have to wait for days or weeks for my car to be ready and I'm just happy with the work that they do on my car.

Nissan Rogue
01/14/2020
Great mechanical and customer service!

Jamal M.
Forest Park, OK
12/26/2019
Easy to access, good knowlege of work.
I brought my SUV for transmission problem, John the owner was very kind, and knowledgeable about the issue with my car, he took time to explain to me what has happened to my SUV, and what my options are.
I took my SUV to him, after consulting with few other transmission shops and his price was a lot lower than them and my SUV was completed on time. I am very happy with his and his team job.
I strongly recommend Fleet Transmission to everyone with vehicle issues.

GJ
Gene J.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Gene said he has known John for 25 years and he does excellent work. They fixed his wife's transmission and they are happy campers.

Lance S.
12/02/2019
Transmission issues
They replaced my transmission and the car runs great now, had an error code show up a couple days latter and they had me bring it up and they took care of it for me

Jordon P.
Pontiac Vibe
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said John's customer service at the business was excellent. He said he feels that he's always honest and he saved him $62 and does what he can. He said he plans on using them for both his vehicles as long as he lives there.

Mike B.
Yukon, OK
Nissan Titan
11/06/2019
Great speedy service
I had a transmission fluid leak and needed to have it repaired. I called and they told me to bring it over and they would diagnose it. I dropped my truck off at 9 A.M. I received a call back about an hour and a half later, they advised that they had found 2 leaks, a transmission line and a leak around my oil filter adapter. I asked for a time frame on the repair and they advised that they would have to check on the availability of parts. I asked that they go ahead and do the repairs as this was my only vehicle and I needed it. They were able to get the parts and in less than 5 hours the repairs were completed. The service was great and this is probably the fastest I have ever gotten a vehicle in and repaired

Lexus GX 470
10/12/2019
Fantastic customer service. Dropped my car off for oil change, light assembly and tune up. Got it back same day and she is running like a gem! Well done!

EU
Eno U.
Kia Optima
10/08/2019
Ac
John is so nice and fast fixed my car in one day fasted service I ever had and I had no problems he’s been fixing me and my families cars for years ! Wouldn’t go to anyone else

Dan M.
Edmond, OK
10/05/2019
Quality, Honest Work at Fair Pricing
I sold wholesale auto parts to commercial shop all over the state of Oklahoma.
I chose Fleet a transmission to work on my personal vehicles.
I have also referred friends and family to John who will NOT do work that is not needed to pad the bill.
I recommend the shop for ANY mechanical or transmission work you may need.
You can trust John and shop to treat you right!!

Dan M.
Edmond, OK
10/04/2019
HONEST, REASONABLE work that is warranted by shop
I called on this shop while selling wholesale parts to shops in Oklahoma.
I selected this shop to work on my personal vehicles
Shop is HONEST, REASONABLE and will NOT do work that is not needed to drive up price.
I have referred friends and family to shop and have never been disappointed!
I strongly endorse the shop and owner -John to do any mechanical or transmission work on your vehicles...!

TP
Tracy P.
Norman, OK
Cadillac SRX
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said the staff have great customer service, they take good care of her, they have an awesome business, they do a great job and they are trustworthy.

Alan S.
09/19/2019
An auto shop you can surely trust! Thank you John!!
Last week, I was referred to Fleet Transmission and Auto Repair from another auto shop. Wow, I now see why! John eased my worried thoughts with his upmost confidence and assured he would assess the issue. He later explained in detail the most economical choices to repair the problem (and John considered all, much like if this car was his own). Those thoughts of care/treated like family/affordability/mechanical knowledge, sold me! My ole Ford Taurus now runs great! I have found an auto shop that I can trust!
Thank you so much John!!

Cleve S.
Agra, OK
08/23/2019
Good servicel
Friendly service and knowledgeable personal.

DA
Daena A.
08/10/2019
Highly recommend John and his crew. I took my daughter's car in cause it was shaking really bad he had it fixed by the next morning. Talk about fast service. Great prices was not over charged. He now has 2 other of my cars at his shop...