Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Steve C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Quality vehicle and professional personnel.
My Sonata is a very reliable and quality vehicle at a reasonable cost. Many features found on much higher prices vehicles. 40 mpg highway.
ZEBULON R N. from Fletcher Hyundai responded on 07/29/2021

Thank you for choosing Fletcher Hyudne a great week!!!!!

C C.
Diamond, MO
07/28/2021
You can't get any service from the service department
Or even a call with an update on your repair. I recommend taking your vehicle anywhere else if there is a problem.
ZEBULON R N. from Fletcher Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

I'm sorry it sounds like you had a bad experience. Please call me on my cell at 417-434-1601. I would like to find out more about your experience and see if can do anything to help.

07/24/2021 Category: Service
I have experienced only quality service and getting my car serviced at the dealership. I appreciate your prompt service and also no hovering salesman trying to get me to trade in my car.
ZEBULON R N. from Fletcher Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for trusting ut for your service needs - Have a great week!

Rita C.
Lamar, MO
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Very happy with service and will return..R C

DN
Daniel N.
Miami, OK
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Great
Service is always good and employees are so nice

Sheena H.

Grove, OK
2022 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Went exactly as I expected..đź‘Ś
Great response to a concern I had about my 2022 Tucson… ZEB and the crew were dead on… Couldn't ask for better… Five star.

Thank you for for choosing Fletcher Hyundai. Keep us posted. ZRN

Neosho, MO
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Service department
Definitely appreciate that service department more than I do the actual dealership themselves!
Very understanding and explain every detail
ZEBULON R N. from Fletcher Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for choosing Fletcher Hyundai! Have a great week!!!

RI
Richard I.
Afton, OK
07/17/2021 Category: Service
Fletcher Hyundai service department
Fast and friendly service EVERY time!
ZEBULON R N. from Fletcher Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for choosing Fletcher Hyundai!

James S.
Vinita, OK
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2021 Category: Service
The personnel at this establishment try to make sure you are satisfied with their service. They take their jobs seriously as far as clients are concerned. We were even moved to what was considered a safer waiting room when another car in the garage caught on fire.
ZEBULON R N. from Fletcher Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

We appreciate you and your continued business. Have a great day!!!

07/05/2021 Category: Service
Great job
Great job
ZEBULON R N. from Fletcher Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Tank you for choosing Fletcher Hyundai - Have a great day!!

PJ
Phillip J.
Centerton, AR
2021 Hyundai Kona
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Department!!!
I drive one hour instead of 5 mins just to go to this service department versus my local dealer.
ZEBULON R N. from Fletcher Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for choosing Fletcher Hyundai service. Have a great day!

GH
Gerrell H.
Springfield, MO
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Just like Family
Gerrell
ZEBULON R N. from Fletcher Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

We appreciate you guys. Have a great day!!!

LC
Lillian C.
07/01/2021
Service after the sale
This is my third vehicle from Fletcher , first car was pretty uneventful , no issues . Second car I had some problems , most were fixed with no issue . Third one has been a disappointment , I was promised several things added on to the offers being made at the time . The sale was 3 months no payment , zero interest and 3 yrs. free oil change unlimited miles , warranty forever on power train . They added an extra yr. of oil changes , so I should have 4yrs. I asked at the time about the mileage to be clear . They promised details with my oil changes because when they delivered my car to me , the interior wasn't what I had asked for . So far the oil change and detail ( not really a detail at all ) have taken at least 3 hrs . with me waiting . Today I go for an oil change ( I didn't fight for my detail today and it wasn't offered ) even though it is supposed to be specified in my info now . They informed me I had one more oil change left on my deal . I've had my car for just over a yr., they told me at the time of sale the the extras would be written in , I made the mistake of taking his word . You shouldn't have to fight every time you go in for what they promised to make the sale .
ZEBULON R N. from Fletcher Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Hello, This is Zeb from Fletcher. I believe we spoke earlier today when you were in for service. I would like to visit with you about the promises made when you purchased your vehicle to see if I can help. I will reach out shortly. Also, you can reach me anytime at 417-434-1601. Thank you!

GW
Gary W.
Neosho, MO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/18/2021 Category: Service
buying a car
our salesman was a guy name AJ really young guy but was very helpful and smart on his cars that he was selling. very little time spent getting it done
ZEBULON R N. from Fletcher Hyundai responded on 06/21/2021

Thank you for choosing Fletcher Hyundai for your vehicle purchase and service. Have a great day!!