GM
Greg M.
Kia Sorento
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Greg said the staff were friendly, They got the job he needed done. He dropped his vehicle off, let them know when he needed it finished and they had it done on

KD
Kelli Anne D.
Jeep Patriot
05/26/2020
Trustworthy
I feel at ease bringing my car to Fletcher’s. Nice knowing great service, friendly staff and won’t be ripped off. Highly recommend Fletcher’s for car service.

ES
Ezra S.
Morrisville, PA
05/22/2020
Fletcher's Garage is Great
Fred and the team do top quality work and excellent service. Reliable and friendly at all times.

BP
Brittany P.
05/16/2020
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Fred for a long time along with my family. I trust him and his employees. Great prices and great people!

RD
Richard D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend this business for service.

Michael B.
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the work was done on time as promised. The staff took him in immediately, the work was done quickly at a good price, he is happy with the results.

GP
George P.
Saturn VUE
05/05/2020
Awesome
Fred is great to work with

MJ
Mary J.
04/30/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable.
Service is excellent. Fred and his staff are always courteous. Have had no complaints so far.

Denise C.
Mercury Monterey
04/28/2020
Trustworthy Local Mechanic
We love that we are greeted by name. Fred and his team have never steered us wrong or suggested repairs that weren't needed. We trust that they are going to do what we ask and need. So glad they are back in Fairless Hills.

EJ
Ernest J.
04/27/2020
Excellence in service
Great service and workmanship.always explains exactly whats needed and fair pricing. Have recommended to family and friends.

Dana R.
Chrysler 300
04/22/2020
Needed brakes replaced, fast service great price, they don't overcharge and they're very knowledgeable, they actually saved me money some of the work I thought I needed I really didn't, other places would have just done the work since I mentioned it and charged me for it. Definitely a great neighborhood garage 👍

Jill K.
04/21/2020
Upfront and honest
I’v had my car in for various repairs each time I was given a quote and the repair was explained to me. The work was done in a timely manner. Everyone at Fletchers is professional and kind. Would recommend the business to anyone

Suzanne S.
Trenton, NJ
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Suzanne said he is the best and she hopes this place keeps up the good work.

Thomas S.
Mercury Cougar
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said this business was fantastic.

Fallsington, PA
03/31/2020
Happy to find Fletchers
The mechanics at Fletchers are friendly, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. It’s a pleasure doing business with them.