VV
Victoria V.
Jeep Liberty
09/24/2020
An Honest, Respectable, and Dependable Shop
I needed my car fixed ASAP due to a minor issue and other "well-known" places couldn't get my car fixed until the day after I needed it done. Not only did the guys at Flynn fix what I needed done, but they also fixed everything else that was wrong with my car for a FRACTION of the cost of what the dealership would've charged me. Best decision I've made was going here for service. I will definitely be coming back in the future. Thanks to everyone over at Flynn!!

DN
Donna N.
Ford Edge
Excellent, timely service.
I would highly recommend Flynn Automotive. Everyone was very professional.

Chevrolet Cruze
The best
We had an emergency drove in, and they took care of us immediately, when they didn’t have to, And did not try to overcharge us, very nice people

CHARLES H.
Kingston, RI
Awesome Service
Again excellent service from Flynn Automotive! They quickly identified the problem and made the necessary repairs. I feel that the price for the repair was fair and reasonable.

MATTHEW C.
Jaguar XJ
09/19/2020
Many years of excellent service
Reception/Appointments are always cordial and professional.
They offer options and keep me informed of progress.

LE
Lynn E.
Westerly, RI
Audi S4
09/19/2020
Prompt service and very knowledgeable !

Highly Recommend
Quick, easy, convenient, friendly, professional staff,

Jamestown, RI
All good
Can't say enough good things so there!!

James P.
Courteous and professional
First visit and the team was both professional and courteous! I’ll be back!

JENNIE A.
Very honest!
I feel confident, every time I bring my car to Flynn Automotive. Honest, professional and friendly !!!

Joseph C.
09/17/2020
Friendly workers
Great customer service, couldn’t be more happy with how fast they got my car in and fixed, very knowledgeable, and much better prices than those big branded auto body shops, overall a very good experience,

EK
EDWINA K.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/16/2020
Fast, reasonably price service. Would recommend highly. Only place I go.

GA
Gwyne A.
09/16/2020
They were able to get me in quickly and gave me a ride home while they worked on my car. Fair price. Nice staff!

CHARLES H.
Kingston, RI
09/15/2020
Superior Work
I am very happy with the work performed on my vehicle. I dropped off my car the night before and I was notified by text then next morning that the work was completed by 9:30 am. Their service is very professional and always comes with a smile.

GF
Gerry F.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/14/2020
Friendly and fair
Always a pleasure to have my automotive work done here. Always efficient and fair