02/14/2019
Honesty
Ive been coming to you for years, always honest, work done fast, always willing to explain, just a great place.

JIM B.
Toyota Venza
02/14/2019
Their people
Always greeted with a smile, always provide excellent service, always have and make time to fit me in
DAVID K., OWNER from Save On Auto Care responded on 02/14/2019

Mrs Bell - Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy to hear you are happy with our service.

Angie

MA
MATTHEW A.
Temecula, CA
02/08/2019
Just a smog
Just went in for a smog check so I could finish a transfer at AAA, front desk service was exceptional and they got me in quick and it didn’t take long at all. Smooth process, checked out got my keys and was on my way! Was referred by my father in law!
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 02/12/2019

Mathew, Thank you for the review, We understand our customer have a busy  schudule we try and make the transaction as soomth as possible.

MONA C.
Saturn VUE
01/30/2019
Excellent customer service
I was referred to Save On Auto Care through an acquaintance. I was told that they were honest and wouldn't over charge. I was delighted when I was able to get my car in the very next day. They found the issue, but needed to order the part. Since this is my only car, they gave me a ride home! I was also pleasantly surprised that their quote for repair was $300 less than the dealership quote. My car purrs like a kitten!
DAVID K., OWNER from Save On Auto Care responded on 01/30/2019

Mona - Thank you for your review, it was definitely a pleasure meeting you! We strive to provide our customers with honesty and reasonable pricing. We are happy to hear your car is purring like a kitten again.

DAVID KASHANI

SHELLY M.
Corona, CA
Lexus IS 250
01/23/2019
Outstanding customer service
Highly recommended! I take all my cars here.
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you Shelly, It is our pleasure.

Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Shelly. We appreciate your business.

JENNY B.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
01/17/2019
Fast and Friendly
I needed a simple smog for a car that I purchased. I called to see about the the wait and even though they were super busy, They were able to get me in right away. And fast. Super easy and super quick. I was so grateful for the service
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you Jenny for the nice review, It is our pleasure to provide quality work and  promt service  for our customers.

Darrol M.
Dodge Dakota
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Darrol said the work is always good, he's never had to take anything back, and he hasn't had any problems. The staff are good, and he keeps going back.

BA
BRYAN A.
01/16/2019
Maintenance Required Light
I've been going to Save On Auto Care (Formerly Foothill Foreign) since 1976. I have had a variety of cars serviced by both the former and current owners. I have NEVER been disappointed with their recommendations and service provided. They promptly took care of my Maintenance Required Light issue being a sensor that needed replaced on my Tacoma truck.
It's no wonder they are very well known in the community and being a triple AAA recommended shop. They always put a smile on all of my family driving members and friends. Thank you.
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Bryan, We appricate the kind words, We valve you and your family as our loyal customers. Thank you for a wonderful review.

Raymond S.
CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said he was pretty happy with the service. The price did not change from the one quoted.
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you Raymond, We appricate your review.

Alexandria B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Alexandria said the staff were honest.
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Alexandria, It is a pleasure having you as our customer.

DEBRA M.
Kia Sedona
01/11/2019
Caring
The staff are very knowledgeable and care about how they treat their customers.
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 01/12/2019

Thank You Debra, Very kind words, we appriciate your business.

SE
SHEREE/TYLER E.
Acura TLX
12/30/2018
Always excellent service
I have been coming here for years, it’s always excellent service
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you Sheree, It is our pleasure to provide excellent sustomer service. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

Riverside, CA
Dodge Charger
12/29/2018
Fast Service
I been coming here for years. The service is always fast and the customer service is fabulous.
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate the business.

JOHN S.
12/22/2018
Brakes Fixed
My daughter was complaining that her brakes were squeaking. Save On Auto Care quickly diagnosed the problem. They replaced the rear brake pads and the problem went away. Awesome! Thank you Save One for another job well done!
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you John, We are happy to be here with any of your auto needs. Happy Hollidays

FL
Frank L.
Buick LaCrosse
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the employees were friendly. They completed his service quickly. He was very pleased with his service. The service price was as expected.
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you Frank, It is our pleasure to help our customesin any way we can.

David

Denis B.
Nissan Pickup
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Denis said they are absolutely fantastic, nice, polite, and ethical
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 12/26/2018

BA
BRYAN A.
12/15/2018
Maintenance Required Light
Repeatedly, Save On Auto Care (formerly Foothill Foreign), provides the required service to assure the car is performing at its best. On this particular visit, it was merely a matter of diagnosing a "Maintenance Required" light that appeared on the dash. After a review, it was determined that no major service was required. As a triple A recognized service location, it's no wonder that Save On Auto Care continues to serve the community proudly.
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Bryan, As always it is our pleaure to take care of your cars needs.

Jerry C.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff is really friendly and helpful.
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 12/18/2018

GO
Gwen O.
La Verne, CA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Gwen said the business always takes care of her.
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 12/18/2018

KH
KAREN H.
12/12/2018
Above and Beyond
My truck was towed iinto Save On Auto when all other means of trying to figure out what was wrong with it failed. David went way beyond what he had to do to get my truck running .again. I appreciated all the hours he spent researching and correcting the problem. Thank you Save On Auto!
Desiree M. from Save On Auto Care responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you Karen, We appropriate the review.