Business Solutions

Foreign And Corvette Repair World

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LILLIAN M.
09/30/2022
Best car repair shop
My family has taken our cars to Mike at Foreign and Corvette Repair World for over 10 years. Although it is a 27 mile drive, his honesty, and expertise in...

Ronnie M.
09/23/2022
They are the best
I have used them for ever and they are far with the price and they know there cars. So far they have fixed every problem I have brought them

MARTIN G.
09/23/2022
Great job
Done quickly, honestly. Been coming here for 15 years!

PS
PAUL S.
09/20/2022
2007 Corvette fuel pump intermitting problem
Mike the owner- mechanic is a real professional. He is a real gentleman and expert in troubleshooting corvette problems.

TT
TONY T.
09/20/2022
Best
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. Knowledgeable and fair.