JAMES D.
Cadillac CTS
02/26/2020
Honesty
I always feel confident my car is in good hands and will be fixed in a timely manner.

LAZARO B.
02/20/2020
Always honest and always fair.
This the shop in my opinion as it is always honest with the work that needs to be done as appose to doing unnecessary work to make a dollar. Turn around time is quoted and accurate.

ALBERT B.
Lexus GS 300
02/20/2020
Very convenient
Mike is a very knowledgeable and professional
Mechianic, when he does a job the first time
It’s done right. I recommend him highly.

WM
WADE M.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/17/2020
Always professional always fair. Not easy to come by these days.

EH
Eric H.
Boca Raton, FL
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Eric said he gets great service at this place. The Owner is very straight with him and it is always a great experience.

AE
ALLISSON E.
02/15/2020
5 star
I have been using foreign and Corvette World for approximately thirty years. I have never received anything but class a treatment. Family business now I will never use anyone else. Alison E.

Nissan Versa
02/14/2020
Good service fair price
Ihavebeen com I g to Nick and Mike for about 20 years and they always fix my car right the first time for a fair price. I recommend them to everyone when they ask for a good mechanic. The people there are nice. I drop my car off in the morning before work , I get a call late morning for a price quote from them and the ok to fix my car. They have never done anything without my permission. Honest and good mechanic are hard to find . Nicks corvette and foreign car is that and they did all makes and models. I know about 5 people that have used them for years with no complaints or problems. Keep up the good work Mike.

GW

Logan I.
Florida
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Logan said that the place was great, Mike provided great service and it worked out well.

MONICA C.
02/11/2020
Outstanding service. Honest and fair pricing.
I have been going to Mike for car repairs for 12 years. His service has never let me down. He is kind, trustworthy and dedicated to his auto repair business. I would highly recommend “foreign and corvette repair world” to anyone

MIKE L.

DA
DARLENE A.
02/07/2020
Awesome Service
Been coming here for over 10 years. Highly recommended !!!

JANET H.
Toyota Avalon
02/05/2020
Everyone is knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.
Excellent at reviewing and explaining necessary work.

AP
ARTHUR P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Lexus ES 350
02/01/2020
Caring. No Bs great service! Total trust!
Great service!!!

DAVID R.
01/30/2020
Service & prices
I was introduced to Mike a few years ago, and I have used him for every Auto issue I have encountered. He is extremely honest & reliable and I would highly recommend him to anyone.