EP
Eileen P.
Land Rover LR4
10/17/2018
Scott is great and always there to answer all my questions
Great place and reasonable prices

SL
Su L.
Imperial, PA
Audi RS 4
10/14/2018
Great job!
This is our first visit Foreign Fix and let them change the front two breaks. They ordered the nice and right breaks for us and did a great job. We are very satisfied and definitely recommend them to our friends and use them again!

SL
Sarah L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said the repairs were done in a timely manner. They were also friendly.

Kurt B.
Washington, PA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Kurt said that the place did everything they said that they would do.

Robert W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/02/2018
Service is excellent
Had car in for a basic transmission service. While it was in, mechanics noticed some leaking around the oil pan where another garage had improperly reinstalled the plug following an oil change. Scott called me and told me about the problem, and fixed it, saving me a bigger problem in the future. This is the type of "above and beyond" service that keeps me coming back to Scott and his team at Foreign Fix

PD
Peggy D.
Avella, PA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/01/2018
Foreign Fix is Fabulous!
I recently took my Mazda Miata to Foreign Fix for two separate issues. Not only did they fix both issues quickly and thoroughly, but they were honest in their approach and came up with a very innovative way to repair what could have ended up a very expensive bill for me and many man hours for them.

Thank you. There are still trustworthy and kind business owners in the world!

Andrew M.
Pennsylvania
Volvo S80
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the business diagnosed the issue and fixed it quickly.

Donald S.
Mercedes-Benz C240
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the business was really up front with him, they were very informative and also had good communication.

HN
Hoa N.
Acura ILX
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Hoa said they did a good job and kept her updated on the progress.

David S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/26/2018
Always a great experience
i expect an honest appraisal as well as fair treatment and a good price. And I get both.
With Steve and Scott I get truthful answers to my questions about my vehicles.
I trust the work and the service is always the very best. That's no small feat today when trust is at a premium.
I recommend them to friends family and business associates.

FS
Frank S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/24/2018
I was attended to quickly. The service charge was as I expected and the job was completed professionally.

John M.
Oakdale, PA
Saab 9-3
09/21/2018
5 star
Feel very comfortable with the honesty, feeling good about knowing you are going to get a fair shake is most important to me.

Michael H.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they were very efficient. They were on time and everything was fine.

Jim L.
BMW 128i
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business did pretty well.

RP
Raymond P.
Land Rover LR2
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Raymond said he went to this facility at least 3 times and was told to come back each time. Once the mechanic was able to look at his vehicle he could not find a problem and his right tail light still doesn't work. He was charged $60 and also told the mechanic doesn't have the diagnostic tool to diagnose the problem.

Coraopolis, PA
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/13/2018
Lost time, money.
Waited a week cause they didnt have the part to get me inspected. Rescheduled. Part came in but they didnt have special tools needed to install it. They tried, but couldnt make it work. I still got charged so my loss all around. They tried... No cigar..
Scott R., General Manager from Foreign Fix responded on 09/14/2018

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. As I stated we do appreciate you voicing your concerns. We need customer feedback even when we miss the mark. I am glad you took the time to talk with me and that you will be coming back to us in the future. We sincerely appreciate it.

Scott Robertson

John T.
Mc Donald, PA
Nissan Murano
09/12/2018
Consistent& Trustworthy
I’ve been taking my family’s 3 cars to to Foreign Fix for about six years now. I continue to be impressed with the consistency & quality of their work. They always give me the straight scoop on what has to be done, what would be nice to do and what can wait. Just as importantly, their estimates on cost of work to be performed is always within a few dollars of the final charges. They have never surprised me. I don’t believe anyone enjoys paying to have their vehicles maintained or repaired, but knowing that Foreign Fix is looking out for my best interest certainly helps.

DV
Diane V.
Coraopolis, PA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Helen. She said they are wonderful, efficient, quick and they did a nice job. She appreciates it,

GB

BI
Brock I.
Jaguar X-TYPE
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Brock said the business was very helpful, very quick and also very thorough. He also said they were a great value for what he paid.