AW

AD
arisha d.
08/29/2020
Best customer service
I have been bringing my car here for a few years and the best part is their honesty. Whatever the problem is with your car they always give you different solutions if possible and don't overcharge for something simple and if it something beyond what they can do they will tell you.

FT
frank t.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
08/17/2020
good care and service!
Service was fast and accurate.
good fellowship was displayed to this old Navy veteran
without slighting any other customers.
KUDOS!

LEO M.
08/12/2020
Forest Hill Garage to the rescue...again
I just gave my 2010 car to my 16 y.o. son after I bought a newer one, and of course I want that older car to be as safe as can be. For 4 years now I have trusted Forest Hill Garage to do solid work in a timely fashion; to respond to any concerns I have about a car; and to not overcharge or come up with random unnecessary repairs. And once again they came through. Honest, expert service. I especially appreciate that they are attentive to customers' fluctuating schedules even when they themselves are swamped. These folks are the real deal and I'm lucky to have found them.

SG
SOPHIA G.
Volvo XC90
08/11/2020
The Good Customer Service!!!
They are always professional. They keep their word with great work and service.

LE
laura e.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2020
Great auto shop!
They did a great job and actually told me I didn’t need some things yet! How many repair places do that these days?

JAMES B.

Treyvonn H.
Glen Allen, VA
08/03/2020
Highway Robbery
These people should. It be in business. They are taking advantage of Mets with lack of knowledge to automotive transportation . They are telling me my 97 Honda Accord head gasket is blowed after they diag me with a thermostat that had no issues . They quoted the head gasket job for $5,000 . The car is only worth maybe 1,700 I couldn’t believe he told me that with a straight face .

CHARLEY W.
GMC Jimmy
07/25/2020
My GMC Jimmy
They took me on time for my appointment, performed the service great.

Subaru Impreza
07/22/2020
The best car repairs in VA
This shop provides high quality service and is extremely trustworthy. There’s no up-selling or push to do other things in the car. Just great mechanics and great service.

DAWN P.
Midlothian, VA
Jeep Patriot
07/09/2020
Honest and fair
My family has been taking cars here for 25 years. A lot of places seem to find things wrong and say something is needed and your not sure if it does. I feel fully confident that if these guys say something needs to be done, it actually does. They are honest and fair and will thoroughly explain what and why something is needed. They will even tell you whether it is worth it to fix it or not. Their pricing is also very fair, I highly recommend them.!

06/25/2020
You all always fix our car for a good price and it’s quality work! So thankful for you all! Love the VCU discount as well.

06/23/2020
Fixed My Car Right!
I took my car in and wasn't sure what was the problem. The mechanics took a look and diagnosed the problem right away. They were able to get the necessary parts quickly and got me back in the road. I am very grateful! The shop is clean and the techs are very nice. It was all good!

CHARLEY W.
GMC Jimmy
06/19/2020
The people who work there!
Once again I am amazed at the Great Service I received in a “drop in” for my service after a phone call to Chris who understood my urgent need for service. Jeff was right on the spot and soon I was on my way, problem fixed.
Thanks for excellent and friendly service!
Charley

JACK M.
Mercedes-Benz S500
06/04/2020
Very Personable and Honest
The people at this shop is very profession and friendly. They made me feel important and special. The many times that I have visited all the people were able to make sure I felt comfortable and welcomed..