BA
dependable
dependable

Subaru Tribeca
08/24/2019
Got my car back on the road quickly.
Thank you for getting my car back on the road in a jiffy. Always trusted mechanics. I had my car towed there after a blow out on the parkway and they diagnosed and got me back on the road quicly.

AD
arisha d.
08/14/2019
They did it again...
It is so comforting to go somewhere and be able to trust your mechanic and for them to explain what is going on and prices are reasonable.

JEROME K.
08/10/2019
Review on how our recent visit was when we took our Altima for inspection and service.
We have been going to Forest Hill Garage for over 40 years. Their service is excellent and we are happy with how we are always treated.

SN
SARA N.
Jeep Compass
07/23/2019
Love love love these guys!
It’s hard to find a garage you trust. These guys take great care of us. And always have. They do it right the first time, and if there’s any questions, they address them honestly and quickly. If there is a problem, it’s fixed immediately and without hassle. The prices are fair, and easier to pay when you trust that they’re doing what is needed, when it’s needed, and nobody is jerking you around to make an extra buck. Won’t take my cars anywhere else.

07/20/2019
Great Guys Great Service
These guys are awesome honest and helpful.

CHARLEY W.
GMC Jimmy
07/16/2019
Appointment to suit me, took on time, work done well, price reasonable.
Appointment to suit me, took on time, work done well, price reasonable.
What else is there to say.
Complete satisfaction.
Thanks,
Charley

DOUG W.
07/04/2019
Always friendly and very reliable!
Thanks again for taking care of my car! We can always count on a job well done!

TG
THOMAS G.
06/14/2019
Brake job
Priced brake job out to other sources and found Forest Hill Garage had the best price. They also used American made Ford parts. Been using Forest Hill for 5 years and have never had a problem.

HR
HOLLY R.
06/10/2019
Expertise, attention to detail and GREAT attitude and sense of humor.
This place makes ,,service with a smile" look and feel like chopped liver...These guys go out of there way to make you feel like you've just sat down to a family dinner, or maybe for a drink at your favorite watering hole.:) Never before have I felt more at home at a garage, equal parts comfortable, entertained and completely wowed by their competency...thanks Joey, Chris and Co.

ps. you all make it hard to downsize number of vehicles in my life...haha! So, keep doing what you do and smiling while you do it!

Chesterfield, VA
06/08/2019
Wonderful service
Timely repair. Friendly service. I trust their analysis of what my vehicle needs as they have kept it going for 21 years. Minimal repairs needed mostly routine maintenance.
I’m thankful I can count on them.

AT
abraham t.
Midlothian, VA
05/24/2019
They’re courteous, knowledgeable, and quick
I called them before I went. The person who answered was courteous. I was greeted at the front desk as soon as I entered and was informed I was going to be next. The wait was minimal compared to other places.

DOUG W.
05/14/2019
Reliable, courteous and efficient
Can count on them to find the issue and fix your car so it’s back in your hands in no time flat

DOUG S.
Chevrolet S-10
05/14/2019
Because they do good work, and they are good to their customers.
Yes I am very satisfied with the services that Forest Hill Garage has provided me with.
Thank you guys for all your hard work.

allison m.
Honda Fit
04/30/2019
Honest Shop, Quality Service
I always feel comfortable when taking my car to Forest Hill Garage for service. It sucks, but as a female most people assume I know nothing about cars. Whether or not that is true, I feel I am given the same courtesy and respect as other (female and non-female) guests, based on my observations. This is something I consider when looking for reputable companies, no matter the industry, no matter how well the job is done, what customer service really comes down to is how it is handled. Every time I have had my car serviced here I have felt completely relaxed. I trust the expertise of the employees of the shop and know they are not simply there to nickel and dime me. We have coordinated at the time of each service, to determine what is "necessary" and/or ADVISE me on prioritization of services. It is always a conversation, not a "you need this so we went ahead and did it, now pay us" kind of deal. Another nice touch about this shop is that they work closely with the Advanced Auto Parts across the street for less common parts. I requested for my cabin air filter to be replaced, although it was not a requirement of the inspection (which was my scheduled service) and someone literally walked it over and installed it within minutes. I am so pleased. Also worth noting, I had requested several days in advance if it could be done during my lunch break which they assured me would work, when I arrived it was a little busy but they followed through on their assurance and got me in out within an hour. It was incredible. Thank you!!
Joey from Forest Hill Garage responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the review Allison, it's always a pleasure to help!

Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/21/2019
Perfect
I made an appointment online one day before my visit and my car went into the bay right on time. Perfect transaction.
Joey from Forest Hill Garage responded on 05/06/2019

Thanks for the review. Hope to see you soon for any of your car care needs!

AD
arisha d.
04/20/2019
Awesome staff
This is my second visit to this garage and both experiences we're pretty great. The service was great, they involved me in anything else going on with my car so that I am aware, the cost was reasonable.
Joey from Forest Hill Garage responded on 05/06/2019

Glad to be of help Arisha! Let us know if you need anything.

DENNIS S.
GMC Yukon
04/20/2019
Always great service
We have taken our cars to Forest Hill Garage for many years. We have always been given great service.
Joey from Forest Hill Garage responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Dennis, it's always a pleasure!

Mercedes-Benz S500
04/17/2019
Great Service and Friendly Experience
Always a pleasure to have them to work on my vehicle.

VG
VIRGINIA G.
Volkswagen Passat
04/17/2019
Great business
The company get you in and out at a reasonable time. They are always professional with a good attitude. I will be using this garage again and again.
Thanks