Forever Auto Care

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Mary M. on 02/05/2016
"2007 infiniti "
very good. thanks Aaron. glad I found such an honest technician to fix my car. I will be back.
Service Date: 02/01/2016
Review Created: 02/05/2016 03:56 PM
Amanda K. on 12/22/2015
"worse place ever"
This is the worst place I have ever taken my car too. My car has been in and out of this shop since October. The reverse in my car went out. Nothing but empty promises from manager Aaron that would try another transmission each time. My car has shut down in the middle of traffic almost causing multipl collisiones. This last time my kids were in the car. If I hadn't spent so much money here I would of taken it somewhere else along time ago. I can't believe such a place would risk putting a car on the road not caring what the outcome would be. They took my money and didn't fix anything and then refuse to answer their phone. If I could I would give this place a negative 5 star rating.
Service Date: 10/10/2015
Review Created: 12/22/2015 02:52 PM
C C. on 06/04/2015
"A/C Works"
This place is great! Aaron was so helpful, and gave me a great deal. The best part is he fixed my car when other places were giving me the run around!
Service Date: 06/02/2015
Review Created: 06/04/2015 10:27 PM
John T. on 03/31/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Nothing but a shop full of idiots who dont know which end is up"
Took my F-350 box truck in for transmission work, that was quoted going to be $1800, and only take a few days, well a week later the bill was almost $2500, and it didnt even make it home till there was a major problem !!! They said they had to do extra work than they first said, but upon driving it all of a sudden I had more problems. THEY BROKE BOLT OFF EXHAUST MANIFOLD, SO NOW I HAVE A LEAK, they broke my driver side door handle, they weren`t even suppose to touch timing, but they adjusted timing on engine to affect transmission performance, they called me down there (live in Henderson, long drive) and truck wasn`t even ready, trip was for nothing, broke down in 2 months, transmission again, went back into shop again, another week, suppose to be under warranty, but wouldn`t let me have my truck without paying an additional $500, they said for more parts. Now it`s been less than the 12 months/12,000 mile warranty, and truck is broke again, transmission only has 1st gear, so I called, and they sold their business, new place still using old number, and new business won`t honor warranty, so I`m out over $3000.00. THIS PLACE HAS THE RUDEST, MOST UN-PROFESSIONAL 'SO-CALLED' MECHANICS, EVER !! Jennifer and Ruben both lied numerous times about EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER, EVER GO TO THIS PLACE FOR ANY WORK ON ANY VEHICLE, NOTHING BUT SCAMMERS AND RIP-OFFS WORK THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Service Date: 05/03/2014
Review Created: 03/31/2015 06:31 PM
Luis J. on 10/29/2014
Luis said the service was great, everything was fine, but it was a little expensive.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 10/18/2014
Review Created: 10/29/2014
BRUCE JR N. on 10/27/2014
"GREAT TEAM , OVERALL GOOD PEOPLE"
THE ONLY PLAEC THAT I TAKE MY CAR .
Vehicle: Jaguar S-Type
Service Date: 10/24/2014
Review Created: 10/27/2014 06:03 AM
Jessica B. on 10/24/2014
Jessica said she has no issues with the business. The staff is friendly, prompt and awesome. The minor issues are fixed however, the major issue which was the leak in her power steering is still leaking and she will be returning to the business.
Vehicle: Lexus LS 400
Service Date: 10/18/2014
Review Created: 10/24/2014
Derek P. on 10/22/2014
Derek said this business did everything right to make his vehicle work well.
Vehicle: Acura RSX
Service Date: 10/15/2014
Review Created: 10/22/2014
Alex S. on 10/16/2014
Alex said this business has excellent communication, and they kept him updated throughout the entire repair process.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 10/03/2014
Review Created: 10/16/2014
James C. on 10/11/2014
Spoke with Peggy. She said the business was excellent.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 09/30/2014
Review Created: 10/11/2014
EDWARD S. on 10/10/2014
"Check around"
It seems that you they are a very expensive repair garage. I have checked and found lower prices. I will say that I have not had any problems
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 10/07/2014
Review Created: 10/10/2014 10:28 AM
Fred W. on 10/10/2014
Fred said the business was quick answering his questions and servicing his vehicle.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Galant
Service Date: 10/07/2014
Review Created: 10/10/2014
Elijah B. on 10/10/2014
Elijah said the business was super friendly and they did the diagnostic in advance for free. He mentioned the cost was hundreds of dollars less than any other facility.
Vehicle: Mazda MX-5 Miata
Service Date: 09/27/2014
Review Created: 10/10/2014
Jesse A. on 09/25/2014
Jesse said this business is good. They got his vehicle running well.
Vehicle: Chrysler Voyager
Service Date: 09/22/2014
Review Created: 09/25/2014
Thomas B. on 09/23/2014
Thomas said this business provided good, prompt service and the price was right.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Alero
Service Date: 09/09/2014
Review Created: 09/23/2014
Bernadette F. on 09/18/2014
Bernadette said she likes this business' honest service and reasonable prices.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 09/02/2014
Review Created: 09/18/2014
RORI B. on 09/01/2014
"Quick Fix"
My son's car broke down, and I called Forever Auto Care to tow his car to the shop and determine what needed to be fixed. Jennifer, who answered the phone, got a tow truck on it's way, and it only took 45 mins. The car was inspected, and we were provided with a quote. We agreed to have the work done, and two days later, my son picked up his car and it runs great!
Vehicle: Nissan 200SX
Service Date: 08/29/2014
Review Created: 09/01/2014 07:29 AM
Richard M. on 08/30/2014
Richard said this business always does fairly good work. They follow up with what they are going to do, and then they do it. He would definitely recommend them to others.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 08/26/2014
Review Created: 08/30/2014
Andrew J. on 08/28/2014
Andrew said they did the work in a timely manner, and for the most part, fixed the problem.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 08/23/2014
Review Created: 08/28/2014
CANDI H. on 08/23/2014
"OMG!!! The question should be "WHAT MAKES THIS PLACE SO HORRIBLE!!!""
I took my 2004 Mercedes Benz E500 there on 8/20/14 to have the power steering flushed and refilled, and to have an auxiliary batter installed (one that I had bought). I was told the battery would not work, so they ordered another one, at a cost of $174 and some change. When I picked up the car, it was lifted in the air because the mechanic detected a gas leak. There was a strong odor of gas, which was NOT there when we took it in. I declined the work offered to drop the gas tank at a cost of $870, plus the parts and whatever tax would be on the parts. It took the mechanic another 25 minutes to bring the car out to me and then he said to me, "I still don't think you should take car!" I told him that I was taking it home. He then said, "Oh, the suspension is messed up. This car needs work!" He then walked away. My son drove the car home and right away, noticed problems. It did not want to lift up. It did finally lift, but when he got it home, the car lowered again. The shop had closed by then. I called the next morning and also called a tow truck.Because the car is so low, the tow truck driver informed me that the car cannot even be towed without doing more damage.
My neighbor, who is a licensed mechanic came over and upon glancing in the car (where odor of gas was coming from) and he noticed right away that the back seat was loosened. The fuel pumps are located under the back seat. He lifted the back seat and right away, we could see fresh boot prints (someone had been in there) and the o ring around the driver side fuel pump was broken. (the gas tank being dropped would NOT have taken care of that problem). I called several times...Ruben and Kevin came to my house and half way glanced at the car. Rubeen gave me a paper to complain to DMV and told me "this is between you and me..the shop does not know I am telling you this!" about 35 minutes later, Jennifer called and said that your shop would do nothing to help fix something they did not do and even blamed my neighbor for the boot prints! she also stated that they did me a huge favor by reporting the gas leak to me and giving me the paper to file the complaint with DMV (Ruben said that the other people at the shop did not know he was giving me anything). As it stands, the car is still sitting there and we cannot drive it. It is the airbag that goes to the front driver side that got damaged. You people won't make it right! I was told by Ruben, Caesar and Jennifer that things happen minute by minute with these cars. The car had NOTHING WRONG with it when I brought it to your shop, then major issues when I left. It was not a day or 2 later...it was the same day, on the way home (about 2.5 miles at the most). THAT CAR WAS IN YOUR CAR WHEN ALL THIS CAME ABOUT!!!
As far as the next question, about recommending your business to a friend, I would have to say HELL NO!!!
DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD GIVE YOU A GOOD REVIEW WHEN YOU MESSED UP MY CAR? IF SO, THEN YOU ARE MORE STUPID THAN I THOUGHT!!!

Apparently,in order to send this review, I have to give at least one star. I don[t feel your shop deserves any stars.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E500
Service Date: 08/20/2014
Review Created: 08/23/2014 12:51 PM
Caesar C. at Forever Auto Care responded on 08/28/2014

Dear Candi,
Here at Forever Auto Care we take priority in our customers’ safety and well-being, it is very unfortunate that you’re having further concerns, not related to the repair done on your vehicle here at Forever Auto Care. We took our time to communicate with you such matter, even demonstrating the small leak under the car to you and your son, because we want our customers to be safe and back on the road. As soon as we detected this problem it was communicated immediately, you inspected the problem along with the technician, we gave you an estimate based on your vehicles specifications for further diagnostic and at that moment you declined the repair. If you take a moment to look over your ticket, you will see we specified the fuel leak as a concern and something to be taken care of as soon as possible. You mentioned to us that your neighbor had inspected your radio wiring and went inside your vehicle, which brings us to believe he is the one who did the damage, not us. You also mentioned you had just filled your gas tank before bringing it to us, and smelled gas afterwards.
The services performed on your vehicle were a power steering flush and auxiliary battery replacement, which where both are located under the hood. The only time anyone was inside your vehicle was when the vehicle was driven to the back of the shop for repair, and back to the front when ready for pick up. You also mentioned you had just bought the vehicle, leading us to believe you aren’t aware of other issues your vehicle may have.
We gave you the key to take legal action to open an investigation to further see if we are at fault, by providing a DMV form to be filled out by you, to turn in a DMV claim against us. Knowing we aren’t at fault we went as far as providing you with the tools to guide you through the right path to resolve your concern.
Unfortunately we cannot take responsibility for damage we did not cause.