Lauren B.
Nissan Sentra
06/04/2018
Great service (again!)
We always appreciate how responsive Gil is. He and his technicians are top notch and always treat our family well. We happily recommend him to all of our friends and family!

Kathryn M.
06/02/2018
Friendly service, knowledgable, and extremely reasonably priced!
Friendly service, knowledgable, and extremely reasonably priced!

NK
Norma K.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Norma said the staff at this business was very nice. They did a great job. She was in and out fast.,

Don M.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Don said he would definitely recommend the business to others.

SK
Suzanne K.
05/27/2018
I only trust my car to Gil.
I've been taking my Honda CrV to Gil's for years. He's the only one I trust to work on it.
Honest, reliable service every time. I won't go anywhere else!

Russ W.
San Tan Valley, AZ
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jason. He said the customer service was good and honest. The service did take longer than expected but, it was excellent.

Donn P.
05/21/2018
I have had an issue on my car that the dealership refused to address properly. I explained what I was experiencing to Gil and he researched the issue and fixed it quickly & reasonably.

LT
Lisa T.
Nevada
Hyundai Tucson
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the employees were friendly and up front. They evaluated her vehicle's problem without charge. They ordered parts in a timely manner. She received an invoice with a breakdown of the costs.

ER
Ed R.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the owner is really good, honest, and fair. He did a great job, and he thanks him very much. If he needs service again, he will be calling this business.

Brian M.
Jeep Cherokee
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the facility did a good job and they have decent prices.

Tina M.
Dodge Dakota
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Tina said that her service was done well and quickly.

Douglas D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/15/2018
Steering and suspension work
Our Avalanche ride started to get rough, even had vibration. I was complaining to the tire guys about not balancing the tires right. Gill's showed us the tie rods and pitman arm were worn and loose. They replaced them and things were a bit better. But Gil's warned us we had hurt the tires by not checking the front end sooner. AND warned us that one of the tires was going bad and to replace the tires soon. Less than 500 miles later a tire started to separate. We got home and to the tire store all OK.

Thanks to Gil's with the repaired suspension and the new tires the ride is smooth as silk in our 4x4 Avalanche, just like it used to be. Price was not cheap but it is fair. And on both times we have had work done it is done on time, at the estimate price and we have not had to go back for problems. That is better than a cheap price.

CD
Carmen D.
Dodge Challenger
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Karl. He said this business does a good job.

SU
Stephen U.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff were very helpful and pretty straight-forward.

Tim B.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the staff gave an estimate of the price, and the time it would take and they we're right on the money.

TH
Tom H.
Boulder City, NV
Honda Crosstour
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the people at the business were pleasant. Everything was done efficiently and within a reasonable time.

AC
Alexa C.
GMC Terrain
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Alexa said the staff were very nice.

Susan H.
04/13/2018
Honest Service
Always honest, trustworthy service that I can count on. Gil and his mechanics are always friendly and helpful.

DI
Donald I.
Subaru Legacy
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Donald said his vehicle was done quickly, which made a difference. . Gil really cares about people.

Dennis M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/12/2018
80,000 mile check-up
Gil's Automotive has been taking care of my car service needs since the manufactures warranty expired. From my first appointment several years ago I learned that Gil and his team are excellent mechanics; very thorough; and reasonable priced. I have confidence in Gil's Automotive and would not even think about taking my car to any other private mechanic.