Jennifer M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2018
Honest, reliable And friendly
We had gone to Gils’s a few years ago when we had a major repair and then kind of went back to our old habits of taking our cars to a chain shop.
We were reminded about Gils by our service guy at a tire shop, and we’re so happy he told us!
Gil is a genuine, hard working man who is going to treat you fairly. He only sells you what you need and his pricing is way better than the big names in town. Also, if he fixes something, it stays fixed.
We would send anyone we like to Gils. Mean folks can head on over to the chain stores.

10/10/2018
Thanks so much for helping me my van is running great

DF
Darlene F.
10/08/2018
great and friendly service
As a single woman, it is refreshing to know that Gil and his team of mechanics provide such professional service and understand the concerns I have in ensuring my car is kept is the best condition for my safety.

Dave W.
10/05/2018
Terrific Service
As always, service has been great! Let's us know what we need to be aware of. This visit was we want to keep an eye on the battery as it is starting to go bad.

John H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2018
2010 Santa Fe
Took my car in for routine service asked if he could clean my K&N filter he said gladly. And as always Gils did a FANTASTIC job.

Rich S.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/02/2018
Gil’s Automotive is one of the most reliable, competent, honest places I have ever used to service my vehicle.

Annie S.
Pontiac Sunfire
Highly recommend
I would (and have) recommend Gil's to everyone! I needed a new alternator and serpentine belt installed, and had already bought the new ones. Usually my dad is my mechanic but I recently moved here and now my dad is 8 hours away - I was especially worried because I knew from past experience that mechanics have a tendency to overcharge women, and I'm living off student loans while I get my doctorate degree. I called dozens of places to get a quote, and many told me they wouldn't install the alternator unless I bought it from them, and many told me they'd install it for $150-180. Gil's told me they could install it for $90 - he was friendly, helpful, understanding, and reminded me a bit of my dad. He won me over - as long as I live here I go to Gil's!

AC
Artis C.
Lincoln Navigator
10/02/2018
They are very precise and honest.
This is best experience I every had with auto shop. They were very honest and helpful tips on how to take care of my navigator. They were not tryi g to upsale me on things I didn't need. I really appreciate these guys. Its hard to find good honest mechanics.

Susan H.
08/16/2018
Always honest, reliable service
Whenever my car needs attention, Gil & his mechanics give it great service. I'm so glad to have found an HONEST Auto Service shop.

GR
Guy R.
Buick Century
08/15/2018
Always willing to take my car.
The workmanship is always good. Car is serviced in approximately the time that is stated is will be done. Highly would recommend Gil's Auto to all my friends and family. Cynthia R.

Duane D.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said the service was great. They've serviced four of her vehicles. She has used them for 14 years.

TP
Tony P.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the businesses staff is honest, reliable, and dependable.

HP
Harold P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Harold said it took quite a while to get his service done, his vehicle was at the business for almost two weeks. Other than that the service and the repairs were fine.

PZ
Paul Z.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Paul said they have excellent service.

08/14/2018
Solid shop
Stand up mechanics and very nice shop.

Aaron S.
GMC Sonoma
07/17/2018
gill is always looking out for me and my family
I always have a great experience with Gill's Automotive service, because he is always looking out for me and my family. This some thing that is hard to find these days. I have had many mechanics and Gill to me is like our family doctor. I also like the fact that I can call him and ask questions on a problem and he takes the time to discuss the parts and procedures with me so I have a good understanding of what the job will cost and how long it will take. Thank you Gill .

Taleen B.
Buick Regal
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Glenda. She said she had no problems with the business and they were very honest.

RP
Robert P.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert's wife. She said the employees were very good.

LE
Lorelle E.
07/07/2018
The BOSS Gil
Gil & employees did an awesome job. I'll be back when I need him again tho I hope not soon!

Lauren B.
Nissan Sentra
06/04/2018
Great service (again!)
We always appreciate how responsive Gil is. He and his technicians are top notch and always treat our family well. We happily recommend him to all of our friends and family!