AF
Arnold F.
Lexus IS 300
12/13/2018
I will like to thank Gil and his mechanics for taking care of my car. They did a great job!

AE
Andrea E.
Scion tC
12/13/2018
Awesome Service Everytime
Gil is reasonable, friendly and fast!
I always go to Gil for my auto needs!

Steve W.
Dependable
Gil's Automotive Service is both dependable and trustworthy. He has serviced our vehicles since moving here in 2012, and he keeps them running good!

KP
Ken P.
Fast Service & Extra Mile Customer Care
Gil and his team never fail to raise the bar in customer care. They fixed my car in record time, and Larry even shuttled me to a local restaurant to help pass the little time it took. Thanks Gil & Crew!!!!

Joe K.
12/12/2018
Like family. A very good experience.
I bring my car to Gil’s because their work is outstanding, I feel welcome and totally trust them. Every time I’m there, I meet other people who have been trusting Gil for many, many years. It’s a great feeling.

Matt R.
12/07/2018
Awesome work
Gill does a great job of keeping you informed. He is honest and his prices appear to be spot on. I recommend him to everyone.

KH
Kay H.
11/30/2018
Great Alignment cost
I was scheduled for an alignment at 8 am and I left by 9:10 . I have a 2004 Prius and I was extremely happy with the cost for my basic vehicle alignment. Thank you Gill.

Curt W.
Ram 1500
11/29/2018
Gil tells you what’s going on
Gil tells you what’s going on

Jack C.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/28/2018
Gil, the owner, very courteous and helpful. Did a thorough evaluation of the front end of the vehicle. Completed the repair within a reasonable time frame and the charge for the service was also reasonable. I will use them again.

LR
Leslie R.
11/28/2018
Excellent service. Very detailed.
Gil is very professional, as well as his employees. They give you great service and true estimates. He contacts you and let's you know what's going on and when he'll have your vehicle ready. Thanks Gill and group! 12 month guarantee.

Joel S.
11/27/2018
Honest and Reliable
These are good, honest mechanics who I trust. That simple. I believe they will fix my car properly and not gouge me for any thing unnecessary.

TW
Terry W.
Lexus ES 350
11/17/2018
Great Service at a Reasonable Price
I have had my cars serviced by Gil for some time now and he has always provided excellent service at a price well below the dealerships. Also, he has willingly driven me to other appointments while my car was being serviced and picked me up when I was finished.

Michael C.
11/16/2018
Gil Automotive Service Center
Gil and his staff are always courteous and professional. They take the time to make you feel that your needs are their number one priority. The most important thing I have notice is Gil will not recommend any repairs that you don't need. He throughly inspect your car and constantly keep you updated on the currrent status of your vehicle repairs. Gil even provides complimentary transport back and forth from his shop if requested while your car is being repaired. In my opinion Gil is an honest respectable and outstanding business man.

BE
Bahe E.
Chrysler Concorde
11/16/2018
unhappy with service
after almost 700.00 my car is worst than when I was driving it. I don't even get a phone call from them to provide update. its the holidays, I would like to plan my holidays. because of course this company will probably ask me for another million dollars to fix my car.

KP
Ken P.
Kia Spectra
11/15/2018
Always Consistent!!
Gil and his team ha have consistently exceeded my expectations by always going the extra mile! Thanks Gil, for being such a pro!

SJ
Steven J.
Chevrolet Cavalier
11/14/2018
Customer service
Gil’s has always treated me curteously and professionally. They tell me up front what’s wrong and the amount it will cost to fix. There’s never a last minute thing that changes the repair time or cost. They’re the best!

AF
Arnold F.
11/13/2018
Honest, dependable, and with fair price
Gil and his mechanics, like Rick, is what makes this garage shop a good place to bring your vehicles to. I highly recommend them for their honest and fair approach with regards to their customers. Thanks guys!

11/11/2018
Nor quick
We take our vehicles here and I will continue to have faith and trust that we are receiving quality service, but it's never quick. Sometimes days for just changing a simple part.

Richard M.
11/07/2018
First Time Customer
Gils was recommended to me by our neighbor who has been a customer of Gils for years. I’m very happy with the repairs and service I received and plan on returning. The service was quick and well priced. I would be happy to recommend this shop to my friends and family

TD
Theodore D.
11/06/2018
Gil’s automotive service
I have been going to Gill’s auto for three years and have always been satisfied with the service performed on my vehicles. I highly recommend them for your automotive servicing.