Lester B.
02/23/2019
There professional and personal.
Gill and his mechanics are very honest and reliable.

Julie F.
San Diego, CA
Cadillac SRX
02/14/2019
Trustworthy
It’s really difficult to find a mechanic that is honest and trustworthy. So many places try to rip you off,especially if they think you don’t know about anything mechanical. Gil is always honest and gives fair quotes only for work NEEDED

GR
Guy R.
Buick Century
02/06/2019
Able to take the car in on short notice.
Call to get 2 lightbulbs replaced on short notice. Gil said to bring it in and I did. Was done in very little time.

Rich S.
Ram 1500
02/06/2019
Great Customer Service!
Gil’s always gets me in and out in a timely manner, and is always helpful! Love this place, it’s hard to find a mechanic that you can trust, this is one you can!!

Melba W.
02/05/2019
Check up for road trip & oil change.
Every time I come in prior to driving out of state, I'm always pleased with the care Gil puts into my car. His professionalism and friendly attitude has kept me coming back going on 10 years. Such a Godsend to have a mechanic and friend who really cares about his customers.

Marilyn S.
Lexus GS 300
02/02/2019
Professional and trustworthy
Gil’s came referred to me by my client. Nothing better than a personal reference. I was very pleased! He gave me great advise and service. Plus I gave trust in him and his mechanics.

GMC Yukon XL
01/31/2019
Great job
Went to Gil’s when I felt I was being ripped off by some place. Turns out I was right. Gil charged half the price and did great work.

DF
Darlene F.
01/27/2019
Customer Service
When I ask Gil a question or raise a concern about my car he never makes me feel like a stupid woman. He takes my concerns seriously and suggests what needs to be done to resolve the issue.

Doug S.
Scion xB
01/24/2019
Awesome
Professional, honest, excellent customer service, and fair prices. I needed to get my rear bearings replaced on my Scion XB. I had left a message and Gil promptly returned my call with an estimate. I was able to get my car in immediately. With in an hour he called me with a diagnosis. I was quoted 3 hours and low and behold my car was done as promised. Gil took the time to tell me and print up all possible recalls/issues related to my vehicle. It doesn't seem like much but to find someone that actually provides customer service these days are hard to find. No price gouging, no unnecessary work, just good old fashion honest customer service sealed with a hand shake. I will be taking all my vehicles to be service by Gil as he stands by his work.

SG
Scott G.
Waynesboro, PA
01/24/2019
My daughter lives in Henderson, NV and I am in PA. Felt so helpless when she needed a good honest mechanic to fix a small item on her Jeep. I am so glad I found Gil's by asking some local auto parts stores. He was so kind and honest that I will have all auto work done by his shop. Made me feel like my small town in PA with all the hospitality in the world. Thank you so much Gil! Scott Green Waynesboro, PA

GJ
George J.
Las Vegas, NV
Cadillac ATS Coupe
01/18/2019
Honest work at fair prices
As a former line mechanic, when I can’t or don’t want to lift the hood, I go to Gils. Only shop in town I allow to do mechanical work on my vehicles since 2000. He’s the best.

Steve W.
01/13/2019
Got our 2015 Tahoe serviced before going on a long Christmas trip. The "Check Engine" light was on and Gil checked it out and found out our catalytic converter was going bad. He had his crew double down and get it fixed so we could leave on our trip the next day as scheduled. Everything went well and our Tahoe had more power than before thanks to Gil and his crew of mechanics!

01/09/2019
Service was great & fast.
The experience in the shop was pleasant. Thank you so much.

AP
Alex P.
01/05/2019
Have been using gill now for over a decade, he is extremely honest and the highest quality of work is performed. Not to mention it is always done in a timely fashion. Highly recommended to all.

GR
Guy R.
Buick Century
01/05/2019
Good service and Gil always takes care of our needs!!
Great service!!

One word simple

Jerry G.
Las Vegas, NV
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said he would recommend the business for service.

RJ
Robert J.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the employees were honest. They provided very good service. They completed the service quickly.

TR
Todd R.
12/28/2018
Gil is awesome! He took care of a dead battery at the last minute before New Years. He made it quick and easy. Bravo!

Rick S.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/25/2018
Always honest and great work.
Gil and his crew always gives me honest answers and quality work at a much better price than going to the dealer.