Business Solutions

Gil's Automotive Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
KH
Kathy H.
07/01/2022
I just love Gil's
In late June my ac stopped working. Gil was able to get the part and get my car fixed before the next weekend. I can always count on him to come through. ...

AC
Artis C.
06/29/2022
Great work Girls Automotive
Gils Automotive always do great work

06/28/2022
Gil's Automotive provided prompt, professional and honest service for my automobile, at an affordable price. I was pleasantly surprised that several...

06/26/2022
Fan Assembly
Great service, finish on time at a reasonable price.

KH
Kathy H.
06/25/2022
Happy customer
Excellent customer service. In todays environment it feels like there are truly unethical people but not at Gils. Always honest and friendly. Highly recommend!