Robert M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/18/2019
Professionalism
Professional from beginning to completion.

LH
LISA H.
Chrysler 300
04/13/2019
Outstanding service!
They provided outstanding service all the way around! From getting my car in the next day, to the welcoming friendly staff & the quick turn around time of my car being ready for pick up. This kind of service is what makes returning customers!!

Shaun W.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Shaun said the staff are quick with the repairs, as well as being professional and accurate with the repairs. They're always very honest in giving quotes and Alex doesn't go too far in going over the quotes given. They're doing a swell job,

Ryan M.
Mitsubishi Mirage
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the business is always forthright and they are open and honest about what needs to be serviced.

KH
Karl H.
Lexus IS 300
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Karl said the business has really good prices.

BENNIE B.
Jeep Renegade
03/29/2019
Great service and prices
They didn't charge me extra hours on warranty work like others wanted to.
Alex was great to work with.

JP L.
Nissan Xterra
03/27/2019
Routine oil change
I've been going to Four Seasons Auto and Tire service Centers for about a year and a half now and they have been a great venue for servicing my 2001 Nissan Xterra. Alex and his team are very friendly and do a great job servicing my SUV. Very reasonable prices that often have beat others prices. PLUS, I TRUST them to be honest and fair. I relocated to Vancouver two years ago and I went to two other shops before I found Four Seasons. I shopped around and found Four Seasons SOOO much better. I highly recommend them.

Charlene S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/20/2019
Honest, fair, integrity, treats you like family
Greatest auto repair in Clark county!

NC
Nanci C.
03/17/2019
Very disappointed
I started going there for oil changes on my Lexus and they did a fine job. I then hired them to replace the leather on the front bottom seat cushions. They did a good job with that, but failed to install the proper leather with small vent holes for the a/c and heating in them. I accepted their excuses and paid them $800. During my last visit for an oil change I was told I need new tires and was quoted a price of $590. I was later told by 3 other tire companies that I did NOT need tires yet! I also hired them to make a leather seat cover for the driver's side. It didn't fit well and is now falling apart at the seams. When I complained about it they did say they would replace or fix it and to bring it in. I don't live that close to their shop and asked if they could come pick up the car and was told "sure, but we're really busy right now...probably next week." Never heard from them again and will never go back. Not the same quality that Rodgers Upholstery use to provide

NA
Nikeeta A.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Nikeeta said they have great customer service.

ES
elizabeth s.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/14/2019
Awsome
I love how they work things out with the customer and how accurate they are and pretty fast on getting your vehicle worked on.

JV
Justine V.
Ridgefield, WA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Justine said over all she had a good experience. She stated that she has been to the business twice. She said on the second time, she asked that they call her when her vehicle was ready but they neglected to.

Mike M.
Ram 1500
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Lisa. She said they have been super responsive with quick friendly service.

Kia Amanti
02/27/2019
Lot of Service
Always appreciate the maintenance communications and quick service. Found a damaged part during oil change and still got it back the same day. Thanks you guys, my car is running better than ever, so much, even my passengers notice.

Jeep Liberty
02/17/2019
Excellent customer service

LT
Lowe T.
Nissan Maxima
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Lowe said the business is good and she likes their service. However, just the other night a screw came off her back panel and is now dragging. She has not yet had the chance to call them about the issue.

FE
Fonda E.
02/09/2019
Gteat place to have work donr
I have been with Alex and the team for about 20 years. They are fantastic. They have taken care of 4 cars bumper to bumper including some body work. I . have never been disappointed . They go the extra mile and i feel like they are friends. I sent my granddaughter to them to have several things done. She was so pleased that Alex lnew who she was and treated her like a friend. I recommend them all the time. Single woman can be assured they will be treated fairly and not treated like they don't know what they are saying. Thank you alex for so many yrs of happy service

AW
Airabella W.
Chevrolet Spark
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Arabella said the staff did a good service, gave her a good deal and did a follow up text message with her to make sure everything is fine,

LA
Lana A.
Cadillac Escalade
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Lana said she would recommend the business for service.

02/02/2019
Fantastic workmanship
These guys have helped me out with all of my vehicles in the past. This time was my 2000 jeep wrangler. Had a new exhaust from catalytic converter forward replaced. Manifold was cracked and turned out to be a real pain for them. Took longer than they wanted but I am happy with the work that was preformed. I couldn't be happier with the the results.