Latest Review about 7 years ago

FRED W.
Big Bear City, CA
09/25/2011
First visit
Your crew did a great job

KH
KEN H.
09/22/2011
good local business
Nice people. Good job. Fair price.

DEAN C.
09/06/2011
Oil Change
Excellent service with friendly staff.

TERI B.
08/30/2011
Smog Check
Was outstanding. The technician was efficient, genuinely friend. The work was done very quickly. I was most satisfied.

JAY W.
08/06/2011
Another great visit!
Everytime we go into Fox Farm Auto, the service is great. They're quick, honest and I feel like I have a regular service guy - finally! Keep up the great work guys.

JIM S.
08/04/2011
Auto repair
John did an excellent job and was always willing to share what was being done with me.

JAY W.
07/31/2011
Customer Service Is Awesome!
I first came in for a smog on my son's truck, but John the service manager was so helpful, that since then, I've brought my truck in for an oil change, new tires and a tire on my wife's car. Fox Farm Auo Spa and John will be my new service center.