Scott C.
Long Beach, CA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Scott said he would recommend this business for service.

Jake M.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Jake said the employees were honest. They were great and finished the work on his vehicle.

Rick H.
Fountain Valley, CA
Mercury Milan
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Rick said this business fixed his problem for the amount quoted.

John B.
Seal Beach, CA
08/23/2018 Category: Service
John said he has a spare vehicle so they take their time to fix it.

James H.
Redondo Beach, CA
08/21/2018
Changed the price , packed the hours , now keeping Parts
Went to Franciscos 20 years ago to get an estimate on my classic 66 Mustang ! Would not give any kinda of estimate so I chose a different location ! Recently tried again ! This time he offered for me to be involved and save my self money . Did get a quote $100 an hour then towards the end of the project every thing changed ! I should of made you pay 25.0 an hour you worked plus mark up on the parts you chased down . To get me back he raised the price per hour $20 bucks and doubled the hours ! Mario has worked together for about a month ! I simple got to organize and have what was needed for him to go to work ! I did grunt work and the electrical ! Mario had periodically kept me informed of his actual legger that was very detailed and understandable. Wish I could show you what Fransisco gave me for explanation of hours chicken scratch , no details and blatantly lied ! He did end up charging me , because things he listed I actually did ! Other things listed where being worked on but not yet complete ! Thank goodness I got pictures and kept good notes ! Understanding how this man has a man like Mario working for him is amazing ! My loss is frustration, time , warn ans fuzzys on completion and $1100 ! Not really worth the effort but with HBPD video of Fransiscos behavior , statements from his own employees and just to show him bully’s never win in the end Small Claims court here we come !

Josh B.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Josh said they did everything he wanted with a free oil change. He said they were personable and nice.

Abdul M.
Mission Viejo, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Abdul said he was there for 2 hours and it should not have taken this long. He would not recommend the business because of this .

LG
Lauren G.
Nissan Sentra
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said the service was really good at this business. They were able to fix all the problems with her vehicle.

Robert H.
Colorado
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff do an excellent job.

Burt H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Burt said the business did a good job.

BD
Bilge D.
Honda Insight
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Bilge said the business provided good service and the staff were nice people however, the AC work was not properly finished. They told her that she would need to bring her vehicle back in for further diagnosis.

RD
Rafael D.
Los Angeles, CA
Lexus NX 200t
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Rafael said the service was good.

SL
Steve L.
Westminster, CA
Honda Ridgeline
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they did everything as expected. They were very cordial and professional.

JN
JAMES N.
07/16/2018
Auto Repair
What I like about Fancisco's is the individualized service. We took a car in late in the day, and the machanic took the time to ride with me -- actually insisted on it -- to really hear the noise I was complaining about. After about 10 minutes, we got a good example of the intermittent sound. The repair was inexpensive, and Francisco's always trys to find less expensive ways to resolve a problem. I would not get this type of service from the dealer.

Rebecca G.
Costa Mesa, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said they're are polite, prompt, reasonably priced.

Molly M.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Molly said the service at this business was good. The staff was kind and seemed interested in the customer's well being.

SV
Sergio V.
Santa Ana, CA
07/12/2018
Beware, Dishonest and over Overcharges
I took my RV in with an extended warranty. The slide out was not working and AC not turning on. Francisco charge me $125.00 diagnostic. He later service my generator an estimate charge of $125.00. The slide out would be covered under the extended warranty.
Basically without giving me exact prices my total charge was about 1800.00. Insurance covered $1000.00 for something he called in on his own, a transmission something.

He found the issue with the AC.......the the breaker popped so he basically reset the breaker. The breaker is in an easy accessible area price went from 125 to $300.00. Like turning on a light switch easy fix.

I don' even know if he did anything with my generator. He said he replaced the oil and spark plugs but it is not itemized on my invoice.

And he said the insurance paid to drop my transmission pan, empty out the fluid. He would charge me for a new filter and oil.

All of this took the price up to $800.00 dollars more when i only authorized under $500.
Careful, all of the low reviews are true. I will be pursing this with the Better Business Bureau , Yelp and my insurance company to ensure he did not rip them off also. If so, i will file a police report.

GS
Gregory S.
Costa Mesa, CA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Gregory said the staff are the best mechanics ever.

BW
Brian W.
06/30/2018
Francisco cares about getting the problem solved the first time.
My truck had a few problems so I had to leave my truck for a week. Being single, a mostly disabled Vietnam Veteran and no other transportation, Francisco gave me a loaner vehicle which made my life a lot easier. Problems solved, the bill wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (I think he took it easy on this Veteran). He always treats me with respect and I am very satisfied with his work. Thank you, Francisco. I'll send everyone I can to see you.

BD
Brian D.
Garden Grove, CA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he read reviews on yelp about this business. Everything they said about the customer service was spot on, and that's exactly what he got.