MT
Monica T.
Scion xB
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Monica said she likes the staff and they did a really good job. So she's happy with it.

BF
Brian F.
GMC Savana Passenger
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff did what was asked in a timely manner.

DE
DEBBIE / RICK E.
11/03/2018
5 Star
Everyone knows that feeling when your car needs service and you need an auto mechanic but NEED your car. I've been with FRANCISCO for 18 yrs. and would not take my cars to anyone else. He is fair and exceedingly honest as well as his staff. As an example a mechanic once told my daughter that her car needed a costly repair . I told her to bring the car to FRANCISCO for his opinion. It did not need ANY of the work she had been told it did and the repair was actually minimal.
This family is a FRANCISCO family forever!!!

Jake M.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Jake said Francisco genuinely appears to be honest. Unlike some other mechanics that he has encountered. He gives him the best service at the best price and does not try and charge his customers for anything unnecessary.

Donald M.
Toyota Sequoia
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the staff was very helpful and straightforward. She stated that they did exactly what he asked, for the price quoted.

RF
Ryan F.
Newport Beach, CA
Jeep Liberty
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff at this business solved the problems with his vehicle, and the prices were reasonable.

GR
Gabriel R.
International Scout II
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Gabriel said he took his vehicle into this business for a simple problem and the business instead of fixing the problem, said he was wrong. They started working on other things and due to that they kept his vehicle for 3 days. They charged him for labor but the main problem he had in the beginning, which is the only problem he wanted fixed is still an issue. He feels if they would have had someone more skilled that could have dealt with the problem his bill would have been smaller and the problem would have been fixed.

ER
Ed R.
Fountain Valley, CA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Ed' s brother. He said the staff was friendly, and provided exceptional service.

NM
NICK M.
Toyota Pickup
10/05/2018
Broken/ alternator belt
Thanks Francisco for not keeping me hanging and getting my vehicle taken care of quickly and getting vehicle seviced same afternoon as it arrived you’re Service technician noticed another belt was worn bad went ahead and changed all three belts at the same time see you soon thanks again

Richard R.
Bellflower, CA
Toyota Pickup
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the business was good.

MELINDA G.
09/30/2018
Quick quality service
I am not the best at staying on top of general maitanance for my car.. Life is busy, I have so many things to do, places to go. My car had been making little reminders that it needed a check up but I've been ignoring them. Finally I had a day free and called Francisco and asked if he could do the brakes and a look see at my car. I'm happy I did. He saw me right away. Not only dI'd the brakes need done but my transmission was leaking, my tires were visably bald and that 'cheap' oil change I got at a place close to my work charged me but never did the oil change :( ... Fransisco honestly showed me everything that was wrong and gave me a fair estimate of the charges. Nope waiting on maitanance isn't inexpensive but quality peace of mind is worth it. I can now drive up to my work conference knowing that my car will safely get me there. Thanks so much!!

EC
Elizabeth C.
INFINITI I30
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she always gets good service and the employees are trustworthy.

Daniel P.
Long Beach, CA
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said this business was quick and the staff was understanding. They were professional. Everything about his visit was fantastic.

EF
Ellie F.
Cadillac Eldorado
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Ellie said he's wonderful and great.

Ronald G.
Lake Forest, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said the business pays attention to detail, and does what he needs them to do. They go above and do things like clean his vehicle for him.

Lute S.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Lute said they are really friendly. They communicated everything wrong with his vehicle and performed the service in one day.

KENDALL M.
Newport Beach, CA
09/23/2018
I Can Always Count On You
My car is old, but it's all I have. Francisco always knows how to fix it and within my budget.
I would recommend him to all my friends and family!

Jeep CJ5
09/21/2018
More Than Satisfied
Francisco and his team worked on my jeep as it was not running well. They did some great troubleshooting and identified problems created by another repair shop and my jeep is running better than it has in years. I have several other vehicles in our family including a Lexus, NIssan Frontier, and a Nissan Versa and Francisco has done a great job of servicing and repairing them.
Michael from Francisco's Automotive responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your kind words and your business. We appreciate you taking the time and writing this review. We are glad we can help with keeping your vehicles on the road.

Scott C.
Long Beach, CA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Scott said he would recommend this business for service.

Jake M.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Jake said the employees were honest. They were great and finished the work on his vehicle.