VH
Vlad H.
Los Angeles, CA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Vlad said he would recommend this business for service.

EP
Erick P.
Anaheim, CA
INFINITI Q50
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Erick said the whole experience was great. The business is very hospitable. The staff created a wonderful environment.

Douglas S.
Dodge Charger
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Douglas said the employees did a great job.

Jean H.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Jean said they stuck to it to fix it. They were a little expensive but better than another business.

Jat K.
Bellflower, CA
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jay. He said the owner is personable, straight forward, and up front.

BW
BRIAN W.
04/26/2018
Veterans taking care of Veterans.
He’s a Veteran taking care of this Special Needs Veteran. He really cares about his customers that’s why he has been in business since 1975. He’s going to get the problem taken care of right.

Bob B.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the staff was genuinely friendly and helpful. He trusted them. They were thorough and they did a good job. They gave him a ride home.

Ronald G.
Lake Forest, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said the staff took care of his vehicle with no questions asked.

Michael G.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they were great and they were honest.

KG
Kurt G.
GMC
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Kurt said he thought the service was good.

Jeremy S.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jesse. He said his vehicle was in and out in one day.

Josh L.
Westminster, CA
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the staff was trustworthy and he was happy this business was able to fix his vehicle. They provided outstanding service.

Christopher C.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said this business did an oil change , smog test and fixed a tail light that he provided parts for. They charged him almost $400. He was over charged by $225. He will never go back to this business. He brought the parts for the taillight and they took about 15 minutes to do it but he was charged $125 labor. He assumed if he brought the part they might just install the light. He is really disappointed.

TP
Tom P.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Tom said this business is always good.

GJ
Garrett J.
Volkswagen Beetle
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Garrett said the business had good service.

PM
PAUL M.
03/19/2018
Con artist
My only regret is when I came to pick up my car I did not record this shady shyster. I went in about 2 years ago and let this guy know exactly what was wrong with my car. I told him fix it or repair into the rear fuse Box. I was called several hours later and was told that it would be $200 to diagnose the repairAnd that they found it to be the fuse Box in the rear. I let them know that I re told them it was that to which they laughed and said oh yeah you guys always think you know what's wrong with the car after I've already identified it. I told him whatever just fix it I don't have the expertise. I then found out I was charged over full dealership price for the rear fuse Box. At the end when I came to pick up the car I was told that the original "went up over 10% the original cost which is illegal in the state of California. Obviously the owner Francisco did not appreciate this as I pointed it out, and he let me know that
"if I brought that up again he would go out rip the wire out of my car and I would never find it again. As I left the facility and I explain this all to my fiance she said you should have recorded the instance I said from the 2nd that he charge me for the diagnosis I knew this was a shady shop. Avoid at all costs go anywhere else this place sucks. I guess I should be thankful that Francisco did not "rip the fuckings wire out of my car so I couldn't find it."

BD
BOB D.
Lexus GS 300
03/19/2018
Electrical problem solved
Shop was able to locate and fix an unusual electrical problem.

MV
Mary V.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Mary said she thinks the business overcharged her. All she needed was a light bulb, oil change, and brake lights and she was charged $300. While they do good work , she feels that if they could finagle more money out of a service they would.

Rico M.
Volkswagen Super Beetle
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Rico said the staff is trustworthy, reliable, and provides excellent customer service. The cost of the service was reasonable.

LA
LAURA A.
03/03/2018
Very good hospitality, Francisco is a very trust worthy and honest man.
I felt very comfortable doing business with Francisco’s. I had no ride unless I rented a car or uber. Francisco set it up to give me a ride to work and back. He told be everything in detail that my car needed. It is running so well now. When I left the office I didn’t even recognize my car. It was washed and I even think waxed. I really appreciate that.