Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5rating 4.3076923
Overall Rating 1.80769/5rating 1.80769rating 1.80769rating 1.80769rating 1.80769

BG
Brenda G.
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/25/2019 Category: Service
good brand but bad customer service... just being honest
throuroughness in their service. i was 2nd in line and they were trying to hurry up to get the rest of the customers in and out. which is great! But they need to provide the services stated and not waste my time or any other customers time or the staff time. maybe some other employees should come help out to check in the cars at the start of the day. i would recomend as hyundai is an excellent brand but the individual dealership needs more customer sevvice skills. in order not to waste time of all parties involved
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Frank Hyundai strives to provide the best service to all of our customers. We value all of our customers times but unfortunately we are not always successful in predicting customer concerns. We want to emphasis that we value and are working in the process to assure all our customer get the attention every time.

Jose F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Maintenance
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for the great review on your visit to our service department. Frank Hyundai strives to provide the best service possible for all of our customer. We understand that getting our vehicle serviced is not fun but we hope we can make it smooth and pleasant

VY
Veronica Y.
San Ysidro, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Like always service is great. The only thing i notice this time with my car it feels like it wants to turn off when i am at stop light. Has never happen before after an oil change
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for the great review of our service department. We appreciate you as a customer!

Jamul, CA
Sonata repair
The repairs took much longer than expected (8 weeks in total), but my service provider Angel Marin gave me updates and kept me up to date with what was going on. Very happy with the service he provided
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Hyundai is has a great warranty that allows us to assure that our customer get their vehicle repairs and although sometimes we can not control the time for parts or engines we do try to maintain our customers as informed as possible
We thank you and appreciate you as a loyal Frank Hyundai customer

ZG
Zorana G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Good
Was good
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for allowing us to work on your vehicle. We know you have all the options in town and we are thankful you picked our Frank Hyundai service department.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Chris - takes care of all my service to my car. He is absolutely the best service guy in town.
Chris makes sure I am comfortable while waiting for my car or has a guy take me home and calls and gives
me transport to pick my car up. A complete check up my car happens; and to see it there has been any recalls.
Plus, a free car wash is always offered. That free coffee machine in the waiting room is super. Please thank Chris
for me. Bob Ferris retired Navy Command Master Chief.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

We appreciate the kind words for Chris Nguy, he has been an great part of our team for many years and he loves to take care of his customers and their vehicles.

ED
Eulogio D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2019 Category: Service
COURTESY
COURTESY, TIMELINESS, COMFORT AT THE LOUNGE WHILE WAITING, SUPERB!
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for all the kind words towards our service department. We appreciate you as a loyal customer.

04/23/2019 Category: Service
Service 4/20
Excellent prompt service.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

We strive to provide the best service possible. Thank you for the excellent review.

Susan B.
El Cajon, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
The people are great!!
The people are so helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. The service often takes longer than I would hope; even with an appointment.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership and for being a great customer. We are working on the time because we are aware that your time is valuable.  Thank you for the kind words.

SR
Sherryl R.
2017 Hyundai Accent
AUXILIARY cord repair
I was very excited about my auxiliary cord being completely fixed at no charge after my waiting time was no inconvenience to my schedule glad they were able to fit me in so soon after my call into service scheduling thanks for such a great job

Santa Monica, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
First time client
The service advisor was good
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Frank Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
We look forward to continue working with you in maintaining your vehicle in the best shape.

GE
Gary E.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service all around.
I'm a proud owner of a 2012 Sonata, I have always brought it to this dealership to get serviced. Living in San Diego I have many choices of dealerships, no matter how far I live from National City, I always come back to them.
Thank you for your great service that it's hard to find.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We appreciate you taking the time and the drive for us to work on your vehicle. We appreciate customers like you.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Mr. Chris Nguy was very helpfull and made it possible for my car to be serviced in no time.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review  your visit to our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue to assist you with your vehicle needs.

Angel excellent service
My car was serviced. Twice I have brought my car for services. And my car wasn't wash.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our team and our newest member Angel has come in to our team and has been doing excellent.

GR
George R.
Alpine, CA
Jose, in service
Jose has been my service manager for both Hyundai I purchased at Frank's. He is the only reason I purchased the second car from Frank's and that I get my car serviced there.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Jose Guerrero is a key part of our team. We thank you for all the trust in our team.

LL
Luis L.
Calexico, CA
Amazing and speedy service
Chris Ngyu has amazing customer service, and is very polite and answered all my questions very professionally
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your excellent review!

As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I am Pleased to hear our service department did such a great job. Again thank you for choosing Frank Hyundai!

Maria B.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great
Super helpful , very satisfied
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We appreciate you as a customer and the opportunity to work on your vehicle.

AA
Ali A.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/15/2019 Category: Service

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Easy
Needed to bring it in for regular maintenance. I had to reschedule a few times due to my schedule changing and it was no problem. Dropped the car off on the day of and got a call a few hours later that it was ready to go. Everyone was very friendly.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/14/2019 Category: Service
service
nice
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your excellent review!