2068 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.300002/5Overall Rating 4.300002/5Overall Rating 4.300002/5Overall Rating 4.300002/5rating 4.300002
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

John C.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
All good experiences so far at this service department..Staff is personable .

AG
Alyson G.
North Hollywood, CA
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Worse Car Service
I needed a key fob replaced. They overcharged me. The remote fell off the key 2 days later and they wanted to charge a different price to program the remote the second time. One time it’s 130 another it 65. They are con artist! Do not come here!
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Alyson, I am sorry you feel like you were mislead and overcharged for the programming on your smart key fob when in fact the opposite is true. The labor cost to program your smart key fob is in fact $130.00. Knowing that you had just paid that fee and that you had lost the fob so soon after, your service advisor was trying to be nice and quoted you half price. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. We are still willing to extend that offer to you.

David Constant - Service Manager

Jean Denis H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied with the service

San Ysidro, CA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager is on top of things...
Service Manager David Constant resolved my issue...he kept me informed of my vehicle's status...

07/18/2018 Category: Service
Frank Hyundai needs to improve in the service dept
My vehicle took way too long to get repaired! 4 weeks!
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Fernando, I have left you a message to return my call. With your automotive  back ground, you already know how back ordered part delays affect things. Never the less I am sorry for your dissatisfaction and and happy that the repairs were in fact made to your satisfaction. Please call me to discuss.
David Constant - Service Manager
619-474-1503

DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you, Fernando!!

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Good service bad service writer
Choose anyone but Chris when picking a service advisor
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

I am sorry for the confusion. We have noted your account to set future appointments for another advisor.

RL
Ramon L.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service at this dealership, friendly and courteous staff!!
Excellent service, courteous staff! nice waiting room.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Sacramento, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Maintenance update
This place is like dropping in to visit family. My car was filthy and needed basic maintenance. Less than 2 hours later and after good conversation with other Hyundai owners waiting on their vehicles, my 6-year-old car looked brand new and was ready for me to proudly drive home. The staff is very friendly and they even have an amazing book on the Korean War in the waiting room. Thank you Frank Hyundai!
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the kind words and for visiting us as a family, we welcomeyou back!
I will inform our service department of your experience.

BW
Billy W.
2001 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service and service rep support
Chris has been my service rep and he continues to do an outstanding job. Thank you!

Thank you for your excellent review!

As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I am Pleased to hear our service department did such a great job. Again thank you for choosing Frank Hyundai!

LW

Blanca M.
Escondido, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Happy
I think the price was fair.

James M.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Always great service, reasonable prices
Kris, the service rep. does great work.

BE
Bridget E.
Chris is the BEST!
Chris always makes me feel like a valued customer! He is the best - always pleasant, professional, dedicated and excellent work and customer service

Good service.

John D.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
I wouldn't think of taking my car anywhere else.
Besides being professional and courteous, they service the whole car and don't merely specialize in oil changes or brake service.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly staff
I always work with Chris. He is always very professional, helpful and courteous. I enjoy seeing him and I feel at home working with him. I was very pleased that when I picked up my car it was parked and ready to go, It had already been washed. In the past I have had to wait for a long time when my car was supposed to be ready to be picked up. Good work.

MA
Maria A.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service, great customer service
Everyone is friendly and courteous

Monterey, CA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Very attentive, friendly staff! Would come back for more of my routine services.

07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!!
Came in for an oil change and tire rotation. Frank Hyundai had me in and out, which I was really happy about. I will definitely be coming back!

VG
Victoria G.
Bonita, CA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Department is great.
I was very pleased with the experience. You have wonderful and helpful people in the Service Department. Thank you,.

Joshua B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2018 Category: Service
They always take good care of my car