Overall Rating 4.3043513/5Overall Rating 4.3043513/5Overall Rating 4.3043513/5Overall Rating 4.3043513/5rating 4.3043513
Overall Rating 1.86957/5rating 1.86957rating 1.86957rating 1.86957rating 1.86957

SN
Sheila N.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Service Done Quickly
This was a regular maintenance. It was done fast enough that it wasn’t worth going home and returning to get the car.

Murrieta, CA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Great service on service department

NR
Natasha R.
El Cajon, CA
Maintenance
Service was good. They did all they can do unfortunately its still happening

San Antonio, TX
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Frank Hyundai ? More like Frank huh bye !!
Had no choice , new to San Diego , read plenty of bad reviews , thought I’d give it a shot , bad idea , I was at the dealership every week almost for a little over a month , had to get my car towed in , nobody ever answers the phone in the service department & I wish instead of a middle man I could talk to the mechanics, I wish I was updated with photos and videos as well as feedback on how my cars maintenance is progressing , especially when they have it over a month , I know it doesn’t take 3 weeks to pull an engine and plop in a new one , I’ve done it in a week with 2 hours a day working on it, most likely will not be returning nor advising anyone else to pay them a visit
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for raking the time to talk with me. I look forward to your return call to better discuss your concerns.
619-474-1503

Spring Valley, CA
Overall Good
Meets my expectations of a dealership, but not thrilled. Customer service is caring. They try their best to return your calls and give you service updates. I just think they have a lot of business and may be too busy to do so at times. Some service staff go above and beyond, which is nice. Overall good. No complaints, just not amazing.
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

I am sorry to hear that you experience was less than the 5-star experience that we strive to perform. You are a valued customer and the entire team appreciates your business. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am glad to hear that we were finally able to duplicate your concern. If you need any further assistance please let me know.

David D.
Imperial Beach, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
Staff
Always receive excellent service from the exact same people everytime I go in.

FE
Federico E.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Mr. Jose Guerrero's effort to assist me even though I do not have appointment.
I was called by Mr. Guerrero at 11:23 AM informing that my car was ready. My wife drove me to Frank Hyundai and immediately informed the Cashier that I was there to pick-up my car. The paper work was pulled and was told to wait until called. Half an hour later, I asked the personnel at the Cashier Dept. about my car and at that time a young lady let me sign the paper and was told again to wait. After fifteen minutes I check with them again and asked where my car is coming from because it is taking too long and at that time they made a call and a few minutes a young lady escorted me to my car. That was 45 minutes after from the time I notified the cashier for my car.
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. As we discussed, car wash delays should never take that long. You are a valued customer and we appreciate your business. Your input will help us to improve.
Thank you again for your time.

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Communication was good
The overall visit was good but I had about $2 of quarters missing from the console of my car. I wasn't going to say anything but I received the survey so I thought I would mention it.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Frank hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: tsalazar@frankmotors.com. My phone number is 619-474-5502 if you prefer a phone conversation.

TR
Tammy R.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I have no problems when I take my Santa Fe Sport in for service. I schedule and appt and come in and they do the rest. Jose is an awesome technician, he listens if I have concerns and assured they addressed.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your excellent review!

As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I am Pleased to hear our service department did such a great job. Again thank you for choosing Frank Hyundai!

JE
Jose E.
Poor customer service
Improve your service reps and cashiers to be kind and informative to the public in general, if you improve this area I can assure you Frank Hyundai would surpass all it’s expectations!!
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

I have tried to reach you in regards to your service experience. Your are a valued customer and your opinion is important to me. Please take the time to contact me in my office at Frank Hyundai.
619-474-1503

Diane R.
Imperial Beach, CA
Friendly and helpful

AA
Angela A.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
I was very thankful for the service that I received. They even washed my car after they were done!

BG
Bridgett G.
El Cajon, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Last Service
Great service as always with service advisor Jose and service assistant Delores. Both take the time to hear your car issues and concerns. I feel Jose is very honest about the best course of repairs for my 2011. Delores makes sure to communicate my messages to Jose for me. Delores makes me feel like an appreciatived customer. I have been a customer of Frank Hyundai for more then 25years and I’m always treated professional.

Mario G.
Just improve communication
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

I have left you a message to discuss you service concerns. I met you when you pick up your vehicle and we discussed your future brake needs due to possible pulsation. I sincerely apologize if I did not leave you 5-star satisfied after our discussion. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

EG
Erwin G.
2008 Hyundai Accent
150K mile checkup
I took my 2008 Hyundai Accent in for a 150K mile checkup on September 8, 2018. My car was processed quickly and everything that was to be done was explained carefully. I was told the wait time would be about 2 hours and they were done in 90 minutes!

NT
Nadine T.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
I prefer going to the dealership for service on my vehicles.
Dealership is very proactive as far as customer service and the workmanship is superb.

Nice experience
Quick and reliable staff

VB
Valerie B.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
They actually know what they are talking about, and dont upcharge unecessarily
Incredible experience at Frank, from the first call tot he service manager (J) to the shuttle service; to finding out the price wasn't more than we expected (unlike most dealership service departments). We had a problem explained to us before we even signed papers - something that has been bothering us for months. It therefore cost us $0 to get fixed. The team is very competent. We recommend highly.

Lakesha S.
2015 Hyundai Accent
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Communication is a key element for me when doing business as well as quality care.
I like that I have the option to wait in a comfortable location for my vehicle to be serviced or take a shuttle if needed.

Lowell B.
Boulevard, CA
Consistantly Outstanding Service
I have always found the service team at Frank Hyundai prompt, professional and a pleasure to work with. They have continually serviced my two Hyundais with care and accuracy , which I appreciate more than words can describe. Thank you Frank Hyundai! Buz Block