Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5rating 4.3076923
Overall Rating 1.80769/5rating 1.80769rating 1.80769rating 1.80769rating 1.80769

IA
Illiana A.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Awsome Customer service
The Customer services were excellent.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Goodbye
I really don’t like doing surveys

Imperial Beach, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/20/2019 Category: Service
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

On the behlaf of our service staff thank you for the kind words. We strive to provide you with a great service eveyrytime you visit any of our service centers.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly but efficient
Love my Frank Hyundai!
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

We apreciate your business and the support to our staff.

AP
Adam P.
Solana Beach, CA
Great Car, Good Service
I purchased a Tuscon fro Frank Hyundai and am very happy with the car and the service. For my first routine maintainance the staff was excellent and the job was completed as expected.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I am Pleased to hear our service department did such a great job. I want to let you know how much we appreciate you as a customer.

Deborah M.
Frank Hyundai Service Center
They always keep me informed of the status of my service, how long, how much, anything that changes.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our service department

GR
George R.
Alpine, CA
Jose
The reason I purchase and service my cars at Frank's is Jose. He is always helpful and responsive.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the trust in our team. Jose is a great service advisor and a key memebr of our team.  We appreciate your business

2019 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service was friendly and efficient. Concerned about my satisfaction.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Overall Rating of my Service Appointment
In the past I have always rated my service appointment experience as excellent. The service appointments take about 2 hours and I always stay in the waiting room. This time I was told 2 hours as usual, and it ended up being 4. No one came out to tell me that one of the technicians had to leave unexpectedly so there were less people to service vehicles and it was going to take longer. I had to go check myself. Prompt communication of this fact would have been appreciated.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

On the behalf of our service department we apologize for not providing you wtih the excellent service you have become acostume too. We were not at our best during your visit. We will work on better comminicating with our customers while in the waiting room.

Richard C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Dept.
Jose does a great job !!
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how great of a job Jose did. We appreciate your business

WJ
Wiley J.
La Mesa, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness, your work is done to my satisfaction.
The only problem I've had is once I had a friend being my car in for service because I was out of the country. I sent email to Hyundai requesting information and did not receive told that your company would get back to me and they never did.
I go out of the country almost every year and it is important that we communicate when concerning questions I have about my car.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

We appreciate your confidence in our service department. I will bring the comunication suggestion to our team to work on getting you the best service possible

SL
Sharon L.
Bonita, CA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Not please with service /charge to replace a simple brake light
I posted my comments on a previous page.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Frank Hyundai.  We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Our customer's experiences are extremely important and I would like the opportunity to assure that your experience is not repeated. We would like the opportunity go over your visit

Matthew S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Another great Service
Had to bring in our Santa Fe Sport for a recall, also had the oil changed. Had to wait a while for the shuttle since the only have 1 drivers for 3 dealers.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

We take our customer service seriously at Frank Hyundai and we will take your comment about the shuttle seriously. We are working on impoprovement all around.

KC
Karen C.
Good service.
The service was very timely and as promised.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to our service department. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, we hope to have you return to keep your vehicle in the best shape.

AA
Andrea A.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Low tire pressure light
Low tire pressure light, I believe damage was done when service of my vehicle was conducted and tire pressure checked causing tire valve to leak. I was told that I could purchase a tire for $256 when it was a two dollar tire valve.
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to go over your tire concerns with me. I hope the valve stem is the only necessary repair to that tire. We take your families safety serious. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you our your daughter in the future. Thank You.
David Constant - Service Manager

RD
Reginald D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Convenience
Long time customer
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit. We are always looking for ways to improve our services. We appreciate your business.

Bonita, CA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Improve communication
Communication sucks here.
Service tech needs to find a new job.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Our customer's experiences are extremely important and I would like the opportunity to assure that your experience is not repeated. I will make sure we review our procedures of delivering vehicles to our customers.

CK
Calvin K.
La Mesa, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and friendly smiles always
Staff at Frank Hyundai are always courteous and friendly. They take care of your car as if it's their best friend's car.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our service deparment we striv to have all our customer to feel taken care off.

Joseph M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service and great people
I had a concern with my car since the oil pressure light would randomly come on. I had a service appointment scheduled at another San Diego area Hyundai dealership to have this checked out but that dealership kept rescheduling my appointment. I wanted this issue addressed since I did not want to keep driving my car and possibly cause greater damage. So I called Frank Hyundai and they had me drop my car off with out an appointment. They did a number of things to try to figure out the problem and kept me informed of their progress. When it was all said and done I got my car back with the issue fixed and was very happy to know that there was a local Hyundai dealer who actually cared about their customers. I will be bringing my car back to Frank Hyundai for any future service needs.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I am Pleased to hear our service department did such a great job. Again thank you for choosing Frank Hyundai.

Susan C.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
prompt and efficiency
Mr Chris Nguy greeted me promptly and patiently explained to me that it will take one and half hour to finish my first visit service. Yes , indeed , the car is ready as he he said . His professionalism and mild manner surprised me in that he treated with respect and politeness . I would definitely come back for the next service.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words towards Chris, he is a key part of our team. We do appreciate the opportunity to help you maintain your vehicle in perfect condition.