Overall Rating 4.3333325/5Overall Rating 4.3333325/5Overall Rating 4.3333325/5Overall Rating 4.3333325/5rating 4.3333325
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

LH
Louise H.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick and convenient
Great service, very customer-oriented, friendly and professional.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for your excellent review!

As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I am Pleased to hear our service department did such a great job. Again thank you for choosing Frank Hyundai!

JO

2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/13/2018 Category: Service
2015 veloster
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank You for the excellent review!
As the customer relations manager for Frank Hyundai, I'm glad our serivce departme   nt did such a great job!

Juventino L.
National City, CA
11/11/2018 Category: Service
quick and efficient courteous
in and out courteous efficient

GW
Geneva W.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai is family
I've bought two cars with Mark Moore, and financing with Sasha. They really treat you like family and make the whole process smooth and simple. I can't recommend them enough!!

San Ysidro, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Crappy Customer Service
Communication is poor. We never received a call that our car was ready for pickup.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Frank Hyundai.  We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Our customer's experiences are extremely important and I would like the opportunity to assure that your experience is not repeated. As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I am sorry to hear that your experience was unsatisfactory.

Dave Constant my service manager will be in touch with you regarding your visit, meanwhile if you like to reach out to him directly dconstant@frankmotors.com

Frank Hyundai
Friendly, competent staff, but the facility could use an upgrade.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Frank hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: tsalazar@frankmotors.com. My phone number is 619-474-5502 if you prefer a phone conversation.

AG
Adrian G.
National City, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Very nice people and very honest with the time and seevice

Brooklyn, NY
Low pressure tire sensor
I was worried about driving the car when the tire sensor went on, so I took it to the dearlership the next day and they found the problem right away. Everyone was so nice and helpful. An appointment was set up and the service was done so quickly the next morning I felt so at ease and happy.

AL
Anna L.
Bonita, CA
Great dealership
I had a great experience purchasing my Santa Fe with salesman Omar and each service experience has been good.

Raul G.
Greeeeat deals
Just very good experience at Frank Hyunday

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Very helpful staff
They took care of my car even though I didn’t have an appointment

LL
Lester L.
Spring Valley, CA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Every time I've been here for service, my car is done on-time and the staff is profssional and courteous,

LJ

Patricia K.
Lemon Grove, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
courtesy and very helpful
good service and very helful
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Long wait for minimal service work
2 hours to change a turn signal bulb and i had an appointment
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

AK
Allen K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Lounge and coffee machine.
See previous notes.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

FM
Faith M.
Imperial Beach, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/06/2018 Category: Service
They fix emergency situations as soon as an opening comes up.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

GC
Gina C.
In and out
I love that it was a completely smooth process when it came down to making an appointment online. From beginning to end, I was really pleased with the customer service. That's why I will be back.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

HS
Helen S.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Confident and Secure
I trust the service team at Frank Hyundai to treat me with respect and take good care of my 2008 Santa Fe. I can't imagine taking my Hyundai anywhere else for service.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018