Ryan G.
Jeep Compass
05/26/2020
Went in for an alignment, they knocked the alignment out and explained what was going on with my car. Great customer service.

Mike M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/23/2020
Honest mechanic
I feel confident in taking my car to precision that it will get the best care

SA
SONIA A.
05/22/2020
Repairs.
. My family and myself have taken our cars to them for years. And everytime we come out satisfied with the amazing work they performed on our cars.

SP
STANLEY P.
05/19/2020
Exceptional Service
I have known Hector and his team for well over 10 years and I have had excellent service each time I haven't taken my car there. I recommend Precision Motors to everyone that I meet that's needs car repairs or a smog check. My most recent visit was for a smog check, I was in and out in no time...

Dennis C.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
05/19/2020
Professional in every aspect of doing business with them
This was my second job with business, as previously experienced I was welcomed by the owner and we discussed my problem. I was relieved of all worry and left with total satisfaction that my truck was in expert hands. Final repair was better than perfect. This is the only place I will take a automobile.

Ceaser C.
05/18/2020
Great service, Honest and Good mechanic shop
I replaced my oil pan gasket with a new one on a BMW 328i 2011 here and they did a very good job told me what was going on and fixed it in about 6hrs .I also did an oil change before the same day.I was overall really satisfied with there customer service hector the owner is knowledgeable and a good mechanic for foreign cars.Definitely would recommend this business to anyone for Foreign or domestic vehicles. Precision also gave me good prices and deals on any maintenance I needed on my car. My car is running in perfect excellent condition now thanks to Precision motors auto repair .

GS
George S.
Dodge Durango
05/15/2020
Friendliness and communication they provide
They provide a calming and relaxing information to me
Hector S. from Precision Motors Auto Repair responded on 05/18/2020

Thanks Mr Swanson for your business and trust.

Martha G P.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/29/2020
Fast service
Hector S. from Precision Motors Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you for your business and trust.

Robert M.
04/28/2020
The team here is very friendly and knowledgeable of how to get the job done other words if your car has a problem they can fix it!
A small shop with a big shops technology experience try em out you won’t be disappointed!
Hector S. from Precision Motors Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2020

Thank you Robert.

CG
Christina K G.
Coronado, CA
04/24/2020
Amazing service, great work!
We have been taking our vehicle here for a years. Great work they are very far and honest, they give u the family feel. I will keep recommending them to anyone that will listen.
Hector S. from Precision Motors Auto Repair responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you Christina and Mike.

GL
Gregory L.
04/23/2020
It has a family like feel and you were always greeted with a smile and they care about the quality of their work
Hector and his crew care about the quality of their work if you’re not satisfied they’ll do whatever it takes to make sure you are and that is a rare quality and most businesses.
Hector S. from Precision Motors Auto Repair responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you Mr. Luster for years of giving us the opportunity to service you Mustang

AD
Akeem D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/22/2020
Hector and the staff at Precision are always professional and courteous. Great service, fair prices, and friendly faces set this shop apart from so many others in the area. Precision Motors Auto Repair has earned my buisnes loyalty and recommendation!
Hector S. from Precision Motors Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2020

Thanks Akeem for your trust and business.

FM
Frank M.
04/06/2020
Don't judge a book by it's cover
I have been taking my vehicle to the dealer, Mossy Nissan, for service since the day I purchased it. I did this thinking I was getting the most professional and honest service. However, due to the age and mileage of the vehicle I have decided to shop around for less expensive maintenance repairs. With that said, I recently had my vehicle lose radiator coolant and opted to return to the dealer to have it looked at. The report from the dealer indicated, after a pressure check, that I had coolant going into the engine, which required a new head gasket. The repair would cost several $1,000. I was also told by the lead mechanic that I could possibly need a new engine, costing upwards of $7,000. Because I've been diligent with the maintenance on the vehicle and it runs great, other than the coolant issue, I found it hard to believe I would need an engine much less a head gasket. So, I shopped around by calling several shops. None were as informative as the office manager of Precision Motors, Jenny. She told me what it would take to diagnose the problem and what I was getting for my money. All the other shops were vague and just not thorough in their explanation. Long story short, Hector, owner and operator, has been very nice and professional along the way. He has explained the process and his findings as he had discovered them. Fortunately, I didn't need an head gasket or a new engine. I just needed some tightening of a few hoses. Most of all, I was surprised at the detailed report on the invoice. I've never seen such detailed information from any mechanic, not even the dealer. I could not be more happy with the honesty and thoroughness of Hector and his team.

GP
GIOVANNI P.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/03/2020
Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service, Great staffs, Friendly, Honest and Affordable
Hector S. from Precision Motors Auto Repair responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you Gio for years of business and trust.

Jorge R.
Audi Q7
04/01/2020
Un buen servicio muy atentos y amables